Destination: LOVE :: Anne/Ken

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
It's really one fantastic fiction.. Love it.. Wow.. You really make the main actress kind of bad.. But the end got good ending.. Good job..

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Enjoyed reading your story. Hope to read some more soon.
thank you for reading! ^_^ i'll have one fic coming soon. keep a look out for it!

cool!!! Though she was a B#### but i'll forgive her . Great fiction . You really got me jaw drop ...true the first fiction i read where i really dislike the n'k hahhaa...
:lol: nang'ek can't always be sweet & innocent! i hate those innocent nang'ek... :lol:

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
in the beginning, it sounds like anne is such a dimwit haha...totally not her typical charachter at all...she's usually NEVER the one falling for the guy

nikki1786

LizQuen
finally~! i was at the outer space for a long time~! and now this story end! aweeee..... im gonna miss Ken-Ann again....

i like it everything~! wooooooooooooooohhhh~! i hold my breath for a moment when he surprise her~!

im expecting soon... another fan fic of ken-ann.... :D

thanks noy~! i love it~!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
finally~! i was at the outer space for a long time~! and now this story end! aweeee..... im gonna miss Ken-Ann again....

i like it everything~! wooooooooooooooohhhh~! i hold my breath for a moment when he surprise her~!

im expecting soon... another fan fic of ken-ann.... :D
thanks noy~! i love it~!
thank you nikki! now i can start on Sinful Temptations. ^_^ that should be coming sometime next week. i have another fan fic in mind too. :lol:

nina07

sarNie Adult
aww i havent read the last two chapters yet. I've been so busy. argghh. :rolleyes: but i am going to read it...RiGHT NOW ! haha lol.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
haha.. yeah in my family, when we watch lakorn.. we refer to the nang'lai, "ee tua gong!"

And as for the bad guy... we just call him "buk na sone theen."

hahaha

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
haha.. yeah in my family, when we watch lakorn.. we refer to the nang'lai, "ee tua gong!"

And as for the bad guy... we just call him "buk na sone theen."

hahaha
lol. i've never heard of that. my parents always refers to them as khone Lai. lol

but i'll make sure you're the tua gong! do you want to be really evil??? :lol:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i loved it....what a sweet ending awww.....i'm so glad they ended up together^^ a set-up...awww THANKS for writing this...AWESOME JOB :)