destiny mv preview

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
babe_girl said:
did the mv came out yet??
[post="80271"][/post]​
^_^ not yet...if you read what i update, it says July...so cross finger and hope it'll be true....

Pepper_UHT said:
okay, Tubhmoob_Vaj, the member at hmongblog says that he got a chance to talk with Kacey and Kacey says that the release date for the mv will be on July 2006 and that there'd be no delay anymore! so hopefully kacey keep his words and won't make us wait for another full year......
[post="77056"][/post]​

PumPkin

sarNie Egg
OMG!!!!!!!! This is the song i've been wanting eversince i heard it in the movie Summer Scent! I can't wait!!!!

sambvang

sarNie Egg
Ohhhhh.... I can't wait. I hope it does come out this summer during July 4th because I'm going there. :D

Hopefully it is better than Whyteshadows and Paradise music video. Whyteshadow's music video was a rip off because it only had 3 songs and Paradise's music video was okay but they need to work on their sentences. Sometimes it didn't make sense. ;)

oil_yui

sarNie Adult
i hope it's better than whyteshadow mv too. the sounder mv is so good. so i hope destiny mv will be as good as theirs. :D

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
aww... I was really hoping to see it soon... I'm such a big fan of Destiny's... I love them.... especially Kace.... whoo... he's such a hottie... :D

hliyaj

sarNie Egg
Wow. I can't wait. How can I purchase it if I'm too far away to go to MN for the tournament and purchase it there? I'd like to know where I can order it online.

paxiong04

sarNie Egg
YEA I USED TO WORK WITH KACES YOUNGER BROTHER AND HE SHOWED ME THERE NEW MUSIC VIDEOS... I THOUGHT THEY WERE GOOD... BUT THEY STILL NEED HELP ON SOME PARTS AND THE CHICK IN JUST FOR LOVE I WENT TO SCHOOL WITH HER... SHES REALLY PRUDEE IN PERSON...

Mae

sarNie Adult
It better be realeased labor day tourney then..i've been waiting too long for it......

thaosta_gurl

sarNie Egg
Hi. Sorry but i can't find any other place to ask but can anyone give my the lyrics for all the songs from destiny vol. 4 "Prince Charming". thanx..

Mae

sarNie Adult
Labor day has passed, yet no sign of Destiny MV anywhere...i'm starting to lose hope no matter how much I love Destiny's music!