Dhoom 2

icemaiden

sarNie Egg
I saw this movie in the theaters yesterday and I LOVED IT!!!

There was comedy, action! lots of eye candy :drool: and loved the music & dancing!

This second one focuses more on Hrithik than Abhishek.
Aish did an okay job in the movie. I didn't like her in the 1st few scenes she was in cuz she was overacting her lines! but she is more convincing later. There were a few EYE rolling scenes :rolleyes: like "what were they(the makers) thinking" scenes like Aish trying to pass as a pro at basketball.
Bipasha's role was a big joke. But she looked good.

in comparison to the first....well u don't really have to watch the first Dhoom to understand the 2nd.

In terms of action :arrg: , the 2nd one is way more high tech, come on now we got Hrithik in here!!.
In terms of comedy :yahoo: , Dhoom2 has more slapstick comedy.
In terms of romance :wub:, there is more in this second one .
In terms of music Dhoom 2 is better.
Character development: Dhoom 1 was better.
Storyline: Dhoom 1 was more original not as cliched! there are a lot of plot holes in D2.

Over all rating 7.5/10 :lol:

Hopefully there will be a D3!!! :p

Quiet-ness

sarNie Hatchling
My sisters and I enjoyed DHOOM 1. I have heard about the making of a second part.

Thanks for your review. I'll be on the lookout for it.

mystika_d

sarNie Egg
i haven't seen this but my cousin had and she said it was good. she liked it. I still don't know if i want to see it.

Ooh, i hear there might be a dhoom 3.

maiv

sarNie Hatchling
i haven't even seen part one yet...but the preview that i saw (a yr before?) was really good! i'm definately going to check it out

neena

sarNie Adult
i bought this too...at the flea market...i returned it in after a day because the subs bothered me...had to complain...hahaha...trade it in for umrao jaan...which now that i think about it, a waste of my $$. uh...okay back to the movie...it sucked...i never finished it really...i stopped watching after i say HR dance b/c i love it when he dances. ash...looked too skinny...she's those type of ppl who look better with more meat on themselves.

Ana

sarNie Adult
I think Dhoom II suck. The action suck it just look 2 fake :rolleyes: