Did Mabsua Lis really get married?

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
I was just talking to my parents about Mabsua lis about a poster from a previous hmong new year advertising her new album.. but my mom and dad said she is now married to a guy in Milwaukee- is that true? does anyone know?

mai92

sarNie Adult
i have no idea.. but if there's no more mv of her than i guess so....
i'll miss her if she did get married..

kellylis

sarNie Hatchling
wow...
if that is true than i guess that all of cov hmoob maskas mus yuav all of those singers from thailand and loas...
whos going to sing and act for us anymore... j/k
i wonder if she did...

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
yes! mab sua lis is now married to hmong american.
i knew that long time...lol...hey! i thought i have mentioned about this already...lol..
well its okay...yep, i agreed...shes a really good singer....i loved her voice!!!
she's married and that dont means shes not gonna sing no more....lol...i think she still into it.....
shes my second favorite hmong singer!!!!! i still support her even shes married!!!!!!!!!!!!! but i do felt guilty by the way...hehe...

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
aww man that sucks.. she was just starting to get sexy lol...
I was hoping it wasn't going to be confirmed lol..
that's ok- people have their reasons to get married :)
Her songs aren't bad.. the only album of hers I don't like is the one where she copied mee hang's music.. that album was not her best... well, i'm looking forward to seeing her in person someday then :D haha

kellylis

sarNie Hatchling
why is it that when someone starts to get their name out they go and get marry...

onceagain

sarNie Hatchling
I heard this a while back but what I heard was that she marreid some dude from St. Paul not Milwaukee. And yet some even said they checked with her and she said no but hey we all know for sure this up coming year 2008. If we don't see her in any new movies or makeing new ones it's likely she is because hmong husband don't usually let their wife do movies anymore once married. Unless she's one of the rare couples out there who's allow to do it but doubt it.

mai92

sarNie Adult
Do any of you guys know for sure that she is really married?..
Cause i wana tell my gandpa the news..

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
ey! for sure, she is married...thats what i heard from my sister and other people around the world......if you dont believe it then how about give a call to the production....alright? let see if they could give u the truth...if not then let us know...or else if you're shy then i'll make the call and let yah know soon....laterz

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny

i think its just rumors cause if she really did get married then..?...who knows it might just had been a rumor....i don't really believe it until i see proof or evidence.....cause hmong people these days kinda spread rumors easily.....