Did Waii really say this????

rukNA

sarNie Hatchling
yeah, i saw a clip where she was talking about it but she never said that she was in a relationship liked the article says.

cecilia

Staff member
^i'm one of the fans. i don't believe in this whole thing.
i feel WAII is seeking attention just like her fellow peer 'FILM' with LEE DA HAE ..

kimberleigh

sarNie Hatchling
Waii never said anything they said .. if you watch the clip you'll know ... that site likes to spin things in the wrong way just like tabloid magazine in the states .. nothing reliable

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
how interesting i just happend to read this over @ soompie a few mins ago too...hmmmmm i just wonder how they communicate :huh: :loool:

cecilia

Staff member
Waii never said anything they said .. if you watch the clip you'll know ... that site likes to spin things in the wrong way just like tabloid magazine in the states .. nothing reliable
posting the video with translation here :

link here: http://news.mcot.net/entertain/inside.php?...m50eXBlPWNsaXA=
Translation:
Credit: I and KMK$ @ soompi

01.11-02.38

Yesterday (Wed 22 July, 09) A female singer, Waii Panyarisa Tearnprasit, explained about her relationship with Junsu,
one of the 2pm members from South Korea that they’ve just started this relationship. Since Junsu and 2pm came to promote the single
in Thailand, he left his friends at the hotel and went to her home by taxi. Junsu always tried to call her from Korea, also.

“'He came by taxi...
I suddenly said ‘'Are you crazy!?! Why didn't you tell the manager?’
At first he didn't gave me the reason why…
He stayed just only a little moment before going back…
After he's back, the manager asked him'‘Where have you been?’ something like that...…”

How did you feel when you saw him in front of your house?” asked the reporter.

I was shock! I was surprise how could he come to see me, something like that but when he came I just cannot explain… (Shy)”

Moreover, Korean entertainment invited Waii to be a trainee. It will be a good chance for her to be close to Junsu.

"I wanna join them so much! It's my big chance and I will attend this. For me, it's like once in a life time. " "

kimberleigh

sarNie Hatchling
posting the video with translation here :

link here: http://news.mcot.net/entertain/inside.php?...m50eXBlPWNsaXA=
umm i dont need a translation from soompi because i understand thai 100% and i actually saw the interview clip ...

and when people are saying that she's an attention whore .. she wouldn't have talked about it if they didnt ask her about i ..

i'm not a fan of hers or anything but i just dont think its right how everyone is bashing on her for something someone else insinuated

cecilia

Staff member
^kimberleigh, i'm not posting it for you .. i knew you know thai. i'm posting for the nonthai speaker fans ..
i quote you b/c you're referring to the video itself that if ppl seen it, they'll understand the whole situation.

my point is that she did not say they date but she pretty much concluded that he came to her house, wouldn't that says that she is the one instigating the whole relationship thing. also, she sound like she's making up the whole thing just like how Film does with his usual DAHAE love story ^^

kimberleigh

sarNie Hatchling
^kimberleigh, i'm not posting it for you .. i knew you know thai. i'm posting for the nonthai speaker fans ..
i quote you b/c you're referring to the video itself that if ppl seen it, they'll understand the whole situation.

my point is that she did not say they date but she pretty much concluded that he came to her house, wouldn't that says that she is the one instigating the whole relationship thing. also, she sound like she's making up the whole thing just like how Film does with his usual DAHAE love story ^^
oh sorry ... well everyone knows that Film is a bonafide liar .. he;s been caught in his lies countless of times .. nothing he says is credible ...

given that Waii did bring it on herself for adding that tid bit but its not like he stayed and talked he probably came got his gift and left and i still dont think she deserves what she's getting ..

cecilia

Staff member
^she wants those attention that's why she brought up the issue, so she deserve whatever she put out there .. even if she's seeking for attention, there are other ways - -- if Junsu come out and deny this, what would this make her look like, she definitely dig for her own problem and i won't feel a bit sorry for her at all ..-- also if it's false in the end, ppl will concluded that she's not credible ^^

kimberleigh

sarNie Hatchling
^she wants those attention that's why she brought up the issue, so she deserve whatever she put out there .. even if she's seeking for attention, there are other ways - -- if Junsu come out and deny this, what would this make her look like, she definitely dig for her own problem and i won't feel a bit sorry for her at all ..-- also if it's false in the end, ppl will concluded that she's not credible ^^
but the main point of this was the whole thing of her saying she is dating him when really she didnt ... i think its that's misunderstanding that people are mainly focused on ...

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
blech. i can careless a bit if they do go out cause it'll be her problem and his problem when the truth comes out.
i am a fan of Waii but not Junsu. nvr even knew who he was. lool
but aneways, dang! there was so much criticizing in that blog or whatsoever.
very indeed obsesses and crazy fans. Blahhh! xP
btw, Thanks Ceci for the article translation :)

cecilia

Staff member
but the main point of this was the whole thing of her saying she is dating him when really she didnt ... i think its that's misunderstanding that people are mainly focused on ...
i see what you mean .. it all depend on how ppl look at this issue ^^

but for me, if i were to say what she said to the press, i pretty much hinting to them that we're in some kind of relationship b/c he secretly came to visit me without telling his manager where he was .. so if ppl assume and bash her for the info she gave away, it's no one's fault but her unless she got the wrong signal from Junsu and assume he came for her LOl

.clash

sarNie Egg
I never really was interested in her and her work. I know that there is a lot of Anti-Waii in Thailand and on the net but you can't deny that she has talent. When I heard her talk about this mini "scandal" I just felt that she was just another one of "RS" attention SEEKER. First it was P'Film and P'Lee Da Hae now it's P'Junsu of 2 PM with Waii? What the f*ck is going on seriously, making up all these BS and hoping for attention to build up your rating? I don't think so, IN THAI CULTURE.... A GIRL SHOULD NEVER COME OUT PUBLICLY AND ANNOUNCE HER RELATIONSHIP WITH A MAN BECAUSE IT MAKES YOU LOOK BAD OR TO BE MORE SPECIFIC IT MAKES YOU LOOK LIKE A STRAWBERRY HOE. Waii I am really disappointed in you I thought THAT you have a better class than this. Also RS need to start taking better care of their so call "new generation" stars because they can't be going out and announcing a bunch of BS to the public like this and the freaking scandals FOR EXAMPLE LOOK AT MOD!