Diet

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
ugh; ok I'm suppose to be on a diet right? Well; LOL I did so good for 2 days and I cracked. I mean i wasn't starving myself or anything i had my 3 good portioned meals with light snacks,

but today I cracked. I saw this beautiful candy store with my all time weakness FUDGE!
I not only cracked and bought fudge, but I bought 70 bucks worth;
5 Bucks a piece? For FUDGE? I feel guilty, but oh well.

Sigh at least I have my fudge to cheer me up. LOL

I will continue my diet after Sunday.

My plan has already gone into play
After saturday I will start eating my portion meals and snacks
STOP drinking soda's alltogether (TT.TT)

Exercise more.
Then I'll give myself one cheat day to indulge in stuff I wanna eat lol and work it off for that day;

Sounds like a good plan? yeah yeah? LOL

We should have a health and diet forum :wub: LOL

u00htg2

sarNie Hatchling
Try the water diet. It really works. Eat anything you want but the ONLY thing you drink is cold water all day long. No soda, no coffee, no juice.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Yeah thats what I started thinking about doing, but I will make up eating all that fudge with working out and a good dinner for tonight; tonights menu for me is

Grilled Steak
Grilled Potatoes
Grilled Bell Peppers
Grilled Onions
Grilled Green Beans

---- I shall get working on it lol

marley

sarNie Hatchling
LOVE IT!!!! We should totally have a health and diet forum :p!!!! I have a hard time with food. I just work out more, 6 days a week, just to eat the foods I want. Not that I eat bad. I completely cut out soda and coffee about 4 years ago. I only drink water now. Don't feel guilty for having some fudge. You can't deprive yourself. Just do it in moderation, don't eat $70 worth of fudge all at once. You'll be just fine. Try P90X, I love it!

Quarter

Tell me about it.
LOL tina, when i was still 16-17 i was chubby, so i told myself i would start my diet the next day. next day comes i say next day and so on lol. gosh now i probably need to eat more. an 85lbs girl is NOT hot. my boobs totally went FLAT and i had to start buying wonder bras. nowadays, the more i eat, the more i lose weight. i do not know why and it sucks. i feel weak as heck. two days ago my sister forced me to go jogging with her, and i can't even run two times around the tennis court. i ran out of breath at one and a half way.

Liberty

sarNie Adult
Urgh, I hate diets they don't work for me. What I need to do is be more active, the most exercise I get is walking a few miles around the park every other day. I normally do some weight training for my arms, shoulders, chest and back, I also do about 100 crunches a day and squats and lunges for my thighs and butt but I've been slacking. I blame it on school. :p Seriously though, I've just gotten lazy. lol

I'm trying to lose 10lbs (or a few inches in my waist), tone up my arms and thighs and perk up my booty. *sigh* Doesn't look like I'm getting anywhere. hehe

sirena

sarNie Adult
hehe i never go on diet

im probly the most unhealthest person hea >.<

i currently weigh like 155 :p

i just dnt feel like ever goin on diet haha

i eat wat ever i want hehe

sirena

sarNie Adult
btw just thought i share

if u girls dnt know yet

the secret to get rid of acne is to drink LOTS and I mean LOTS of water

and planty of sleep ok :)

even tho they say stress also play a part

but water and rest works

it works for me during my teen years

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
You know I use hand sanitizer to wash my face and it's clear! Drink loads of water too;

Diets work for me =.=; I have to stick dedicated to it though. My plan right now is to go on a low carb diet for 2 weeks to shock my body off soda's and etc (suggested by natty) along time ago. I did it once and it worked great. I'm gonna do it again. Also I got myself one of those big balls to work out with lol.

Another way I work out DDR! It's fun and effected lol Also Pilates =.-

little

sarNie Adult
a good health is good but i dont think i can go on a diet cuz i just love food besides i eat sleep late every day i tried to go walks every day for 2 months off and on but it didn't work. can't keep it up man all my time i just go on my laptop sw forum bad habits of every thing

Liberty

sarNie Adult
I eat fairly well, it's just lack of movement and bad sleeping habits that causes me to gain weight (I don't gain weight easily it just adds up over the years).
I don't eat much red meat, hardly ever actually or pork (or lamb but that's for personal beliefs). The only meats I eat are poultry and fish, usually organic. I've developed a love for tofu too.
I try to eat a lot of fresh fruits and veggies (also organic) too and I drink plenty of water (my bf calls me a camel I drink so much water lol). I get my protein from mostly nuts.

I tend to stay away from rice though, too much carbs.

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
Like people said above just eat in moderation and exercise everyday, if you can. Also drinks lots of water like 5 cups in the morning and instead of snacking all the time jst drink it, it'll make you full real fast!

Anyways, i know this doesn't really have to do with diets, but does anyone know what i can do to grow a bit taller? i know its mainly to do with genetics and all but i wanna know what else i can do too, i'm only 16 so i think i have like 2 yrs to grow full height?. I'm like 153 cm atm? (like 5 ft?) I do stretching exercises everyday, anyone got any tips?

i hate dieting...i love food man...lol.. but i've cut out soda for two months and lost 11 lbs... i think that's a good start right?....i know i'm still a fatty (tina knows)... but it takes time to lose weight...i've always been up and down with my weight so eh.... i like jogging... anyone wants to jog with me?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
LOL you are not fattttt you are too adorable even tim says soo.. Yeah I started jogging too. We should totally jog together. I'm gonna join 24 hour fitness where my friend works =.= We should join together p'malee! LOL yeah I'm about to cut soda too lols.

darvil

sarNie Adult
I've stopped drinking pop for the past few weeks and lost some good amount of weight. The only time I drink pop (and one can at that) is when I go to a lan party. As a computer geek you need to drink pop to fit in (at least thats what I tell myself).

But yea.. the point is not to diet.. just eat smarter and being consistent about what you eat. Dieting just means when you stop dieting, you grow back to the same size as before because your eating habits haven't really changed.

Liberty

sarNie Adult
Try pilates. It's suppose to stretch out your small muscles making your bigger muscles stretch too. So you can get about 1/5 inch to maybe 1 inch just from doing pilates.

Like people said above just eat in moderation and exercise everyday, if you can. Also drinks lots of water like 5 cups in the morning and instead of snacking all the time jst drink it, it'll make you full real fast!

Anyways, i know this doesn't really have to do with diets, but does anyone know what i can do to grow a bit taller? i know its mainly to do with genetics and all but i wanna know what else i can do too, i'm only 16 so i think i have like 2 yrs to grow full height?. I'm like 153 cm atm? (like 5 ft?) I do stretching exercises everyday, anyone got any tips?

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
i can help you khoon Nou Wan Jai!..haha i did this for a friend and it worked..and i tried it myself too and it worked...
here's what they did well my friend she was taking in about 1800-2000 calories a day, so she cut that down to 1600..on weekends you can do the whole 1600 anyways, she worked out about 4-5 days a week, weekends can be rest days. one day focus on one thing like one day do abs, another do legs, another do arms, another is mix of full body. just make sure you do add atleast 30 minutes of cardio about 3-4 of those days. and every week add 5 minutes. until you reach about an hour, or where you feel most comfortable.

for food, you wanna speed up your metabolism, so you should have about 6 small meals, remember to keep in mind the calories. you can fit in sensible snacks too...what i would do would be to create a log. what i did was that i ate breakfast and from that time, i ate every 3 hours. it wouldnt add up to 6 small meals to the time that i went to sleep, maybe at most 5?...but yeah, if you're gonna have 5, you can fill those calories with snacks throughout the day...just spread it out..so that your body isnt overdoing itself, and that you're satisfied.

just remember though..EVERYONES DIFFERENT...like you might be taking in more calories than someone else, so depending how much you want to lose, you gotta cut down a certain amount of your calories

thats basically it...oh and absolutely NO SODA!!!.bad bad bad lol..i dont like soda anyways..but yeah, that and Chips can be a killer.
try going for whole wheat stuff and things high in fiber in protein.
if you have any questions or help, dont hesitate to ask ^_^

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Try the water diet. It really works. Eat anything you want but the ONLY thing you drink is cold water all day long. No soda, no coffee, no juice.
awe.. i suck at diets... i'm addicted to coffee & rockstars... not good... lol. i prefer sports. hehe. i need to eat healthier... *sigh*