Dil Bole Hadippa [ MOVIE ]

cecilia

Staff member
I'm anticipating this movie as i LOVE SHAHID .. and rani in there is a plus also. Can't wait.

cast: shahid kapoor & rani mukerji
synopsis:
Dil Bole Hadippa is the story of Veera Kaur (Rani Mukerji) who belongs to a village where girls don't play cricket. In order to fulfill her dreams, she puts on a turban and beard and becomes "Veer Pratap Singh". Her brilliance on the field earns her a place in Rohan's (Shahid Kapoor) team.
trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-qcCmxcGsk
ost: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YWqCnKPstg

fun

Expired Sarnie
Oh I got to wait until it gets out on DVD. I wished we had a movie theater in our area that plays it. Sniff sniff... this might be a good one for me to get back on Bollywood lane lol

cecilia

Staff member
THREE WORDS -- SHAHID IS HOT!!!!
i'm floor by his sexy body and suave move with that boyish smile ^^
He stole my heart 100% this time more so than China Town !!!

the MOVIE is AWESOME!!!! EVEN THOUGH the ending is a bit abrupt but satisfying too LOl

fun

Expired Sarnie
Ceci did you watch it in theater? I tried watching Bollywood films again but it's has been activate by a good movie. I like the storyline so I will watch it whenever it comes out on DVD or watch it online. =D

cecilia

Staff member
^i watch at a friend of my sister's place -- not sure where they got it from. i thought it was pretty new and still in theater too. The quality is great -- i like the part when the guys gather together in the shower room for meeting and rani was freaking outside b/c them men are shirtless with towels around their waists --- then SHAHID with his beautiful sexy pack :drool: .. i lost it LOl He is super HOT .. i so can't wait til Yash Chopra release this .. wanna buy it so badly now !!!

here's the scene i'm talking about -- come on around 3:04 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXYXLZQn8yU

went on a SHAHID YOUTUBE RAMPAGE : love him singing one of the hit song from his movie with Kareena JAB WE MET : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-DOR7yUcs8

fun

Expired Sarnie
LMAO the scene where Rohan went to apologize to Veera on stage reminded me of Botan Gleep Sudtai. The soundtrack was not to my taste, I only like one of the song when they were in the field singing.

I like the scene where she took a shower in the men shower lmao and Rohan open the door on her to see her naked lmao...

cecilia

Staff member
Yep, i don't like the ost for this film either .. i only like the one you have mentioned above right after he help her at the field when their truck stop. I love his shy smile or the way he steal looks at Rani -- so cute :wub:

fun

Expired Sarnie
I think this is my first film of Shahid- he is a cutie. But when I googled him, there were a lot of pictures of him that were not eye candy. But on screen there is a big difference to me- I love the way he smiles. Anyways I did love the way he glance at Rani in the film. I just wished there would have been more romance thrown in there. The ending was blah but still decent. There were time I wasn't convinced at Rani's character, but as always I still come to term to like the role she portrays. I am waiting for Chance Pe Dance in November, he is a good dancer =D so I am anticipate to see it.

cecilia

Staff member
^i know .. Shahid does not have good pictures but when onscreen, he's a TOTALLY HOTTY!!!
each time i watch him onscreen, my heart beat for him :wub:

TO BE HONEST, he's eye candy just recently .. well since China Town and VIVAH for me LOl
I'm waiting for that one also -- so can't wait :wub:

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
the movie was ok...rani is gorgeous as always....and i have to agree, the songs to this movie wasn't that nice.... :D

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
I finally was able to watch this movie and I must say....I was a little disappointed in the story line, but Shadhid made up for it. :wub: I just love the way Rani looks in this film. She looks so young and refreshing, but I think Rani was a little older for Shadhid....cause he has a baby face. :)