Dil Bole Hadippa

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
AHHHH, the day has finally come! The trailer just released today and i'm so looking forward to seeing this movie! my most awaited film ever! here's the teaser! Check it out ya! the queen is BACK! yes! i missed rani!!!!! haha, even though this movie sounds a bit like she's the man, i dnt care cus i loved shes the man. LOL :D

Storyline - Yash Raj Films next release, DIL BOLE HADIPPA, is a romantic comedy set in Punjab which brings together for the first time Rani Mukherjee and Shahid Kapoor. It is the story of a girl who has to become a man to fulfil her dreams.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7rlB_j6fJ0

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
wow, rani's so pretty!!! and who is this smoking hot man! for so long now I refused to watch anyone but shah rhuk khan see what I'm missing out on? can't wait to see this :)

Khikarugal

sarNie Egg
wow, rani's so pretty!!! and who is this smoking hot man! for so long now I refused to watch anyone but shah rhuk khan see what I'm missing out on? can't wait to see this :)
yep. ur missin' out on many hot bollywood actors! i suggest cheking out Shahid Kapoor and Arjun Rampal movies! :D

cecilia

Staff member
lol ..i love arjun too ..
my cousin said he looks like a pervert with his eyes preying like that
but i thought he looks fiercely hot with them stares LOL