Dilwale‬ 2015

Step

Mrs James Ma
I agree. She is good actress but did the same roles. Her off screen personality is annoying. She is very rude. Brands dropped her from presenter. She says she wants to be with kids so does not want to do movies but nobody is interested in working with her anymore. Even now she has movie with SRK only after 5 years. No wonder Ajay does not like SRK :p Kajol is nothing without SRK :p
VILLNAN said:
Without SRK she can do nothing, Kajol is not that famous no suprised DP won cuz she's famous on her own!

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Step said:
I agree. She is good actress but did the same roles. Her off screen personality is annoying. She is very rude. Brands dropped her from presenter. She says she wants to be with kids so does not want to do movies but nobody is interested in working with her anymore. Even now she has movie with SRK only after 5 years. No wonder Ajay does not like SRK :p Kajol is nothing without SRK :p
lol I don't know much about her lol she didn't have any movie between this 5 years wow seems like she was waiting for SRK only hahah
I feel you Ajay lol

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
I don't know why people didn't like the teaser.
The more I look at the teaser the more I wanna watch lol

Step

Mrs James Ma
Nobody wants to work with her. She is full of herself and not popular with youngsters. So only SRK and KJo give her movies :p its cos her husband is Ajay, she is till married lol he is lazy to even talk so they are still together :coverlaf:
VILLNAN said:
lol I don't know much about her lol she didn't have any movie between this 5 years wow seems like she was waiting for SRK only hahah
I feel you Ajay lol

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Step said:
Nobody wants to work with her. She is full of herself and not popular with youngsters. So only SRK and KJo give her movies :p its cos her husband is Ajay, she is till married lol he is lazy to even talk so they are still together :coverlaf:
lol hahhah

mia07

Introvert
Yep Diwale will be a hit bcuz of SRK regardless.. I'd say if you want entertainment then watch Diwale but if you want a good film then BM possibly has it as most of Rohit's films has no plot but mainly action. Read a comment where someone said they were planning to watch BM and Diwale but has opted to watch BM twice haha.. No offense to SRK as I like him still but Fan and Raees look more appealing.

dashp23

sarNie Egg
Guys Ds s desigal Frm India,I luv readin ur updates...trst me it works as stressbuster.Frns I noe everyone has his own preferences Bt here bein a diehard bolly fan I wud lik to giv my input here.....kajol s considered one of the top notch actress here..shes considered d one wit midas touch..shes d only actres who made a cumback in twice aftr marriage n bagged d most prestigious filmfare best actress award twice wit fanahh n my name s khan..she has 12 filmfare nominations n bagged d awards 6 times which s really a big shot here ..d only actress wit both filmfare for actres in lead n negativ role..one of d rare actres who has worked with all d three khans.shes a gal with her own choices for exampl she cud not relate wit d charactr of d relate so she refused srk in kabhi alvida...n Ds has happened quite often..usually it's a myth here dat an actress's carrier ends aftr she hitched..Bt kajol prooved it wron by baggin 2 filmfare in lead roles n 3 nominations...

dashp23

sarNie Egg
She has been awarded with padmashri...which s a national recognition given to Indians..abt her attitude I do shes loud n picky Bt wel dats her...sumtims shes jst over d top hahah...n abt popularity..trst me guys she may not b glamorous enuf Bt she s very popular among us indians..n her pairin with srk is a benchmark..a golden one in d history of bollywood...n kajol has a brilliant Avg in hits..she's a darlin of both critics n public...sory guys for ds lengthy post...Bt I jst wanted to place my point of view..luv u guys...u guys rock

Step

Mrs James Ma
People are not mean they are stupid. Those who made this poster are embarrassed today cos BM trailer was first released on Eros website. After 2 days it was released on YT. BM has got the highest views in 1 hour. Website was crashed that day :p
VILLNAN said:

LOL people are so mean

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Step said:
People are not mean they are stupid. Those who made this poster are embarrassed today cos BM trailer was first released on Eros website. After 2 days it was released on YT. BM has got the highest views in 1 hour. Website was crashed that day :p
Agreed, I think they don't need to do this cuz the storyline is completely different. What's the point of voting?

dashp23

sarNie Egg
BM has got d same hype here as dilwale....infact d whole sets of BM has been converted into a museum..it's simply larger than life..