Dilwale‬ 2015

Step

Mrs James Ma
Ikr. I look older than my age :facepalm: lol he is one of the richest celebrity in world obviously he looks good  :whaha:  :whaha: :p
VILLNAN said:
He looks hot omg Agreed! how come he's 50

Step

Mrs James Ma
Its subbed now. Click cc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHuOo1DLcRc

dashp23

sarNie Egg
I kajoin kank?? She wasn't Der..l do respect ur views buddy....Bt as far as I noe here successful comebac is considered in terms of boxoffice collections...n ll d awards dat she has won are popularrity awards based on peopl's vote..talkin abt sridevi she s definitely one of d best wit a wonderful comebac Bt cantsay d same abt madhuri....she has been a complete dissappointment..n abt family backgrnd here u can get some offers bcuz of ur surname Bt evryone doesn't make it big lk her....anyways may be am bias towards my likes..though she isn't my fav..Bt I do lik her as an actres aftr Dushman...n am a crazy srk-kajol fan...

beachboy777

sarNie Hatchling
Hahahah.. oh man BAJIRAO MASTANI will crush Dilwale in a heart beat.. 100% support Bajirao Mastani. My friends just print out 10k flyers so they can pass out in Dec in Indian town here in So Cali to support Bajirao Mastani with Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone, Priyanka Chopra's faces in the front.. all the young generation already loving it... 

dashp23

sarNie Egg
It was in news bac then dat when dp requested shah to postpone dilwale release date..he asked her to request officialy on Twitter..now dat was mean!!though stl not sure abt d authenticity of d news

beachboy777

sarNie Hatchling
NO need to.. Mastani will crush Dilwale. I love all the songs from Mastani..Deepika just flawless. SRK always think his movies the best.. I doubt it. It's hard to beat Sanji Leela's production. 

Step

Mrs James Ma
If SRK told DP to request him on twitter or in press conference to move his movie date, its very mean of him but both SRK and DP denied it. DP said 'I have a very personal equation with Shah Rukh. I would never do something like that. The only thing you can do as an actor is do your part with honesty and conviction and leave the rest to the professionals like the producers and the director to take the call.'
I would have believed if it was PC cos you know the reason  :pervie:  :pervie:
desigal said:
It was in news bac then dat when dp requested shah to postpone dilwale release date..he asked her to request officialy on Twitter..now dat was mean!!though stl not sure abt d authenticity of d news

dashp23

sarNie Egg
Haha...dats so true...evn I believe d same..it's hard to bliev sumthn lik dat,ll Ds can b some cheap media channel stunts jst to encash by draggin biggies into controversies

Step

Mrs James Ma
Varun - 'I'm playing his (SRK's) younger brother in the film. And when you play someone's brother, then these things like insecurity, jealousy and all can't come to your mind. I have an older brother in my real life as well. I try to get into the skin of my character, so I don't feel any of this.'
Reporters asked him if he and Kriti in would be overshadowed by Shah Rukh and Kajol, he said 'I do love both of them a lot, so this film is not just one commercial film coming but an emotional film. So everything that we do all together, we all stand by each other. And I just hope that like a younger brother I can support him till the end in this film.'
Kriti - 'In this film, Rohit sir has made sure that everyone has a separate track and everyone is in their own space and they stand out. But there are two love stories that are going on, and no one can compare us to Shah Rukh -Kajol. We didn't even imagine in our dreams that we'll reach that level. I hope that we were able to create half the magic they both do, and we'll be happy with that.