Din Nam Lom Fai(Metha Mahaniyom)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lol. I'm still behind on my lakorns... Since Sai Pai ended, I'm all depressed.. :( I'll probably do catch up with this lakorn after it ends so I can do a mini marathon. hehe. I'll have a krit day! :D

Dude.... Jah's hair in here really bugs me...! :spin:

samualkj

sarNie Hatchling
lol we must have missed the romance somewhere between epi 5-10? you can almost count the number of times they (rosy & fai) spoke to one another...

you know though i have a feeling rosy has a secret that even she doesnt know about and shes not the real daughter of that guy she calls dad. (i could be wrong)

and boy was i shocked when i see that she slept with fai already ...but since shes the hard core type, and not the typical n'ek or what not. besides it seems like everyone has someone special in this lakorn.

seems like joy and that other dude (din) has more romantic scenes than fai & rosy.

SPOILER BELOW..

here is what i didnt get.
when rosy knew that fai got shot and then narakon was suspicious of akee when he was out sick/missing from the office. the fake sauce that happens to spill at the exact spot he was wounded at. and then the pic narakon has of akee at her place...i really thought she knew that akee and fai was the same person....and that was why she saved him from getting shot by her dad. the pic of fai that she taped and put into the book in epi 10 didnt her dad took another book that didnt contain the pic? didnt i see her pull the pic out of the book after her dad left? and then epi 11 came along...now shes looking for the pic???? cant seem to find it...flashback of her dad & the book...wth..ok i think i might have to watch those parts again.

epi 12. now shes wondering why fai and akee cant eat spicy food....uh hello she followed him to his place? the special devices he has & how he came to rescue her in time. isnt that enough proof? lol sorry im spoiling it for those that didnt watch it yet.
what do you guys think?
SPOILER BELOW..
OH MY GOODNESS I was thinking the exact same thing with you!!!!! What the heck, right?? Narakorn TOTALLY took out that picture of Fai and hid it in one of her drawers or something. I definitely remember that part. Maybe that Tony guy came in while she was out, and snooped around her room and took it...? That's the only thing I can think of, because her father took out a different book for sure. We both can't be imagining that lol. For the last few episodes, I've also been trying to figure out if Rosy/Narakorn knows that Fai/Akee are the same person. I mean, she definitely suspected it first during the "sauce stain" scene, but I thought she was sure of it right then and there because the look on her face made it seem like she was so sure. Maybe since she "loves" him now, she doesn't want to blow his cover, but wants to get her job done as well. And I'm sure that Fai is professional enough not to fall head over heels, even though he slept with her. He's suspicious of "Rosy," so I think he's just getting closer to her to figure her out.

And I like the relationship between Din and Nueng. Even though she doesn't remember him, I love that she still trusts him so much when he's just the chauffeur. But he seriously shouldn't take her out in the town...that's gonna ruin everything. But since it's a lakorn, she has to be discovered soon lol.

.miko

sarNie Hatchling
Seems I may be the only one who favors the Nam/Lom couple :p There's something about their relationship that I find really sweet, perhaps its Lom's genuine and innocent like/love for Nam. He's always worried about her, following her around to make sure she's doing well. It's just so cute. Except his love is currently unrequited (I'm up to episode 11 as I speak) because she still has feelings for that son of a beeper Norasingh.

Like the rest of you, I was gobsmacked to find that Rosy already slept with Fai. It was so sudden I didn't even expect it. I seriously cannot keep up with her feelings though, one moment she likes him, the next she's cold blooded. And there was barely any love progress between the two! WTF, much? The producers either haven't put in enough consideration for the relationship for this couple or they were on crack and thought they already did. Who knows.

As for Din and Neung, they're pretty sweet together. Nothing too special though, it gets a little cliche sometimes. But I definitely adore the fact that hes always there to save her haha.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
:loool: :loool:

Chipperly/miko. you two cracked me up... it is sooooo true..

gosh after i type bout epi 10, 11 & 12 regarding the picture thing, i had to rewatch it last night to re-confirmed.

OMG chipperly i thought the same thing when she made the *i knew it* face..that was why i thought she totally caught on...and didnt wanna blow his cover..since she's also a traitor herself.

SPOILER
or maybe that one scene of krit on the balcony with no shirt on made her a bit orn-air :lol: i know it would be too ;) ...ohhh and the next epi seems like someones has blown their cover (fai?)

oh i forgot to add... this is like the only lakorn that ive seen krit not so touchy with his girl.
ie like the willing part, no kiss, no sweet embracing, NO CEILING scene ..nada
did it really happen?! LMAO

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
:loool: :loool:

Chipperly/miko. you two cracked me up... it is sooooo true..

gosh after i type bout epi 10, 11 & 12 regarding the picture thing, i had to rewatch it last night to re-confirmed.

OMG chipperly i thought the same thing when she made the *i knew it* face..that was why i thought she totally caught on...and didnt wanna blow his cover..since she's also a traitor herself.

SPOILER
or maybe that one scene of krit on the balcony with no shirt on made her a bit orn-air :lol: i know it would be too ;) ...ohhh and the next epi seems like someones has blown their cover (fai?)

oh i forgot to add... this is like the only lakorn that ive seen krit not so touchy with his girl.
ie like the willing part, no kiss, no sweet embracing, NO CEILING scene ..nada
did it really happen?! LMAO
LMAO Ami. :lol: I guess we'll never know... unless she turns up prego then we know they did it. LMAO. seems like that's how I figure out if pra'nang got down in the sheets. HAHA. Nang'ek ends up pregos & I'm like 'WHAT the HELL?! When did they do it?!" :loool:

OOhhh... I bet Rosy is afraid of Krit's roughness. LMAO. so krit's taking it down a notch. haha.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LMAO noy...& i thought i was bad :lol: for reals though when they lack on that dept. its hard to think anything even happen. would think they were just making out or something.

..although i cant wait to see if their "love" will progress. oh it sorta will...you see them "holding hands" in the preview...lol

SPOILER
you know what let me criticise this just a bit.
shes like a so call hitman? or she was trained for that. but you all saw the fighting scene right when that dude (whats his face) came to her room, and akee went to save her? gosh even akee wasnt his match? two against one..still got thrown to the ground <_<

ok ..i think im done for now..til the next epi comes out.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
whatttttt she sleeps w/ fai dat fast? she so weird lol dat couple's story is boo. i'm on eps 10 still. i need to catch up. dat song da girl sings is so annoying cause she's off key in most of da song lol

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol hi Pich...yea she did...but trust me you didnt miss much...

when you get close to that part...dont blink...it will happen so fast you wouldnt realized what just happen. :lol:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol hi Pich...yea she did...but trust me you didnt miss much...

when you get close to that part...dont blink...it will happen so fast you wouldnt realized what just happen. :lol:
lmao ur right it was fast LOL she just hugged him then next scene she was buttoning up her shirt LOL and then she left him standing dere in his white beater and boxers :lol:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
hahahahah yea...it was that fast, even pich agrees. :lol:

what the hay??? epi 13 was errr...i dont know what to say...i ff half the epi.

ugh...30 mins of it was just flashbacks! geez and the part where i was eager to watch was like way in the end & goes into the next epi.

at the police station there is like a dominoe effect. everyone is suspecting one another. cant trust anyone anymore.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
din and nueng are real cute in eps 12. joy's so pretty in dis lakorn

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
yea that couple has more onscreen time in one epi than fai/rose aka akee /narakon in the entire lakorn...ok i might just exaggerate just a tad there, but man...maybe whomever edited the lakorn..left out the romance scene of fai & rosy. (like miko was saying, the producer were prolly on something) :p

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
aww gals i'm so jealous seem like u're drooling all ova my krit *tears* :lmao:
my net is down so no more dramas for awhile..MISS ME A LILO gals don't have too much fun without me

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL pich...and the writer/producer prolly got confused in between the ongoing actions.

awwww so sorry to hear that kashie!!! i hope you get it back soon! i know the feeling...cause i had to scramble to other ppls house to go on s when my net was down too..so bad!

ps kashie...i remember reading somewhere on one of the thread...on sw there is no such thing as "my" krit its "OUR" krit :lol: (it was in one of krits page)

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
hahahah our lol aw kashie i hope u get ur internet back. whenever mine is down i go on my laptop and leech off of somebody else's network LOL

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
ohhh the next epi looks even more interesting. i cant wait :spin:

omg he finally kiss her on her cheeks. (from the preview)

SPOILER
its good that shes not that dude's daughter. now she doesnt have to do what the bad guys tell her to do & do what her heart desires...well thats if they survive til the end.