Din Nam Lom Fai(Metha Mahaniyom)

dhan9

sarNie Adult
yes, finished with 17 epis

of course its very good. krit is hot and strong and smart in the lakorn B)
thanks yigu, i'll go and get this soon to see how strong and smart our chakrit is, i like him to be strong and smart.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
man i was about to be disappointed
when the plane blew up & i thought he was dreaming when narakon handed him the food...i was sooo happy to find out that it real

omg pich i was thinking the same thing... :lol:

btw when the cops arrived..didnt they or dont they do a thorough search of who died or who survived??? they werent that far from one another for fai to not see if narakon died or not. lol

but anyhow im just glad & relieved that its a happy ending. ^_^
i know hahaha she was right dere. she could ran to her and hugged him right after but i guess dat wouldn't be realistic cause they were both injured badly but god damn 6 months lol too long

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
actually...he doesnt have to run to her...since he seem to be in a more critical condition than she was. she could of ran to him...she was prolly 20 feet away at the most. :lol:

ive seen ppl who got shot in the leg & can still run a few block back home to get help lol (its real btw)

samualkj

sarNie Hatchling
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I read the summary before the lakorn even aired, and already prepared myself for Narakorn's death. But wth?! Lol. I was seriously prepared to be disappointed and sad with Fai at the end, but holy crap, what a surprise!! I know I'm a little late...I was busy with school so I was out-of-date for a couple weeks. But I'm so glad I stuck around and watched the whole thing. It was a good lakorn with good morals. Although we don't think much about it, but it's true; we shouldn't be so selfish. Let's go out and do volunteer work guys! Lol.