Din Neua Tong(PJJ)

sreyya

sarNie Juvenile
It is said to be either Janie or Benz ... or BOTH Janie & Benz in the lakorn with Oil Thana lol.

REALLY :eek: wow, thanks Phew for the info. Janie or Benz or both with Oil!!! goodness i cant wait to see this lakorn. Never really pic Janie or Benz pairing up with Oil but i cant wait . if not both either one will do since Oil never paired up with them before so this is going to be interesting. so freakin excited :yahoo:

max

sarNie Elites
I think that Oil is extremely handsome, but I am not too fond of his acting. I got tired of seeing him after Kaen Lum Khong. His role was so ... weak and stupid. No offense...

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Yeah. I never was fond of his acting. My sister actually really liked him in SO saneha. But I don't fall for appearances.

Sometimes, if you don't have "it"- you just DON't have it. .. I mean sparks. and not literally. lol

tinah

sarNie Coma
how old is oil. isnt he already in his 30s? well, acting wise i say hes in the middle.its watchable. i get what you saying, mintwix lol

tinah

sarNie Coma
if janie/benz are both in here i wonder if the p'eks role will stand out lol. i bet benz might be playing the vilian. shes so good at it!..

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
benz...I think they'd make an even odder couple than benz and paul...if it was the other benz from dana dn beam's lakorn then I think it'll be cuter than oil and janie but the benz who played with janio and tye...that's weird...and I don't know about janie and oil either...I think oil's kinda samll, and matches small n'eks...I think benz and janie are big in size, not fat but like, tall and bigger built...I'm not calling them fat it just...you know what I mean...but I'd like to see, cause I like benz...and oil just gets hotter and younger each time I see him, but his acting really needs to improve

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
blah his one of the best actors out there too so Ch3 is pretty much lucky to have another great actor with fame and fan clubs moving into the channel, his not a newbie and a nobody, i dont get why people are complaining about, i guess just feels threaten, i'm so sad Ch7 lost him to Ch3, its a lost :(

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
It's not much. He's still an actor with fame and fans, like Sunny said. It's just that he's moving to a different channel. I'll be waiting to see who the n'ek is... Please don't let it be Benz!

CTR

The Realist guy here period
It's not much. He's still an actor with fame and fans, like Sunny said. It's just that he's moving to a different channel. I'll be waiting to see who the n'ek is... Please don't let it be Benz!
So Oil is moving to Ch3 now? :huh:

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
So Oil is moving to Ch3 now? :huh:
No, Oil doesn't have a contract with anyone actually. He's a free agent. He mostly works for Ch7 though. Ever since Lift & Oil broke up that is. Depends on whether or not Ch7 wants to give him projects.

Mai*

sarNie Elites
He's free agent, the webmaster at ch 7 confirmed Oil will still work for ch 7. But how often will he work for them? He just rejected another offer from Dida.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Janie is a good choice. They should let her play as nang aek with Oil in here. i wanna see it. That's good that Oil come and play with PJJ. i hope he will still accept la korns in ch.7 beside his la korn with Joy that is. i read he deny the role for dida new la korn.which i think is a good decision because PJJ la korn is better than dida. nowaday dida la korns are boring. they have the same one script writers to write for their la korn. they need to add more writers to writer their la korns.

fun

Expired Sarnie
i really like oil's comedy lakorn. they rock!

as for the nang ek, i would go for noon even though it is between benz and janie.

lilazngrl003

sarNie Egg
Awee thats good that oil is still going to be at ch 7 so theres still a chance of oil starring with aum again! Also, I would love to see oil with aom piyada or cherry or maybe even ANNE one day! I think oil and anne in a romantic drama would be very AWESOME! :D

natty

Chubs
how old is oil. isnt he already in his 30s? well, acting wise i say hes in the middle.its watchable. i get what you saying, mintwix lol

hahaha tinah you are sooo full of it.. gosh i remember when you used to like him.. what happen? lol..