Discuss Season Finales

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Okay, I just needed to get this out of my system, because I watch A LOT of shows on a daily basis...and this year's season finales have got to be the best I've ever seen for anything that I've seen in my whole life.

Heroes: Sadly, Nathan dies, and Sylar lives pretending to be Nathan, but Nathan's mom gets Parkman to erase Sylar's memory and let him believe that he is Nathan. That's all I got to see.

Smallville: Oliver wanted to kill Davis aka Doomsday, but Clark was too naive and righteous to let him do it. They almost did it, but Chloe used Clark's black kryptonite and split Doomsday from Davis. Clark manages to get rid of Doomsday and lets Davis live. Chloe reunites with Jimmy only to get him killed by Davis, because Davis wasn't the good person that Clark and Chloe thought he was (I cried). Lois fought with Tess over some orb, and Lois ends up finding Clark's legion ring, which was given to him by a member of the Legion from the future, and she ends up disappearing. Clark decides to leave Smallville because he no longer is afraid of his alien identity, he's more afraid of his human emotions that lead him to making the wrong decisions (which sucks cuz he's practically leaving Chloe, who lost the love of her life, and can't find her cousin, so she has no one). Oh, something about a letter Z at the end, only people who read the comics would know what that meant.

Supernatural: Those angels seem more evil than the demons. They take Dean away so he can't interfere with their plans, telling him he's supposed to kill Lucifer (yeah, human against the devil). They push Sam to kill Lillith, since killing her will break the final seal, by disguising their voice as a very disappointed Dean...they leave him a horrible message which angers him and motivates him to kill Lillith. Dean gets Castiel back on his side and they go to help Sam. Sam has his doubts about killing Lillith, but does it after she mocks him...only to find out Ruby really wanted to release Lucifer, and not help Sam...But Dean finally gets to kill her with Sam's help. It just ends with the ground beneath Lillith's blood about to burst open, and Sam and Dean are front row center.

Grey's Anatomy: Had a two-hour finale. Izzie went into surgery to remove her tumor which affected her short term memory, but she came out okay. Bailey wants to get back to general surgery. McSteamy (can't seem to remember his name) asked Lexie to move in with him, which is a total shocker coming from this man, but she refuses. Derek and Meredith try to get married, but end up just writing vows. George enlisted in the army to be a trauma doctor, with the protest from all their friends. The last crisis for the doctors is some John Doe who was dragged by a bus, no one could recognize him and he's in bad shape. By the end of the episode, we find out that the John Doe is George, so the residents including Callie all try to save him. Izzie flatlines and the Chief, Bailey, and Yang try to save her. It ends with Izzie in an elevator, in the dress she wore to go see Denny right before he died...when the elevator doors open, she sees George on the other side, in a military uniform...We know for sure that George is dead, but not sure about Izzie.

CSI: NY: Their finale was on a special night, it started with Detective Jessica Angel (Flack's girlfriend) getting shot during a kidnapping, and dying. The gang team up to find her killer, and when Flack does, he kills the man, even though he was hurt and wasn't armed. They go to kind of celebrate Angel's death, right when someone drives by and shoots up the place, so we have no idea what happens to anyone.

I have so many more finales to see...just had to get it out of my system, cuz it was all so unbelievable.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol woman I'm with you! Sadly, I missed the last 2 episodes of Supernatural cause been busy. Also, are you following gossip girl or 90210 at all? Gosh I use to think those shows were dumb, but now a days I'm so girly I don't know why.

Liberty

sarNie Adult
I'm so ticked off with the season finale of Smallville. I no longer like Chole.
I was rooting for her and Davis, and when she split him from Doomsday I was so happy, I was thinking "Yay, they now have a chance." But nooo....F'in Chole is a cock teaser. Yes, you heard me. I said it. -_- What a crappy way to change Davis. The guy started out as good and seemed to be good the whole time except when he went all beasty. Then they decided, to just alter his personality and make him a real killer. WTF?
Chole seemed to be into him too but then Jimmy returns to her and she drops Davis like a bad habit and goes running back into Jimmy's arms. I wanted to reach in and slap her for that. If you're going to do something like that, at least wait for a better time. Don't go making out with your ex while the guy who's madly in love with you is lying on the floor, dim wit. <_< She's such a hussy.

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
O thnx for the update on Grey's Anatomy so they wrote George character out aww man. Yea did anybody catch the season finale of Gossip Girl?

fun

Expired Sarnie
I don't watch any of those series lol well used to.

I have been watching A LOT of REALITY TV :lol: I complain that they are EXTREMELY STUPID yet I watch a load of them. I use to love these show when they were new: American's Next Top Model, Project Runway, etc. Now I watch a lot on the food network lol

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Tina, I do watch Gossip Girl and 90210, only cuz there's nothing else to watch at those times...but I'm more for One Tree Hill, which there season finale is next Monday, the same with GG and 90210, their season finales are all next week, so you haven't missed it yet.

One Tree Hill got picked up for another season, when this one was supposed to be their last...

House: Dude, the whole time, House thought he had given up Vicaden with Cutty's help, it was all in his head...all he did was keep taking pills subconsciously, thinking that he gave it up already. It was crazy, cuz they didn't even take him to rehab, they took him to a Psychiatric Hospital. That was super crazy.

Well, for Grey's we're not too sure if Katherine Heigl will be leaving yet, they originally wanted to kill her off cuz of a comment she made about not making enough money...and T.R. Knight aka George planned to leave maybe because of her or for himself, who knows, but the fact is, George is dead.

Liberty, I kinda hated how they did that to Davis, cuz I loved Jimmy, but I understood it the transformation. The whole time Clark believed that there is some good in humanity, and instead of believing in Oliver, that some people, like Lex, are just plain evil...he was wrong...But I never thought they'd make Davis that psychotic man...it's understandable, he has abandonment issues. The Luthors took him in thinking he was the traveler, once they found out he wasn't, they sent him back to the streets. That must've messed him up badly. But I did know that Chloe was attracted to him a little, but she did leave only to save Clark, that I understand...she did everything for him. Now what was shady to me was that Clark left her alone in Smallville, Jimmy just died, and Lois was missing...Like, wth?

Liberty

sarNie Adult
I get that Davis had abandonment issues and it makes what Chole did even worse. She basically just led the guy on. Yes, she could've tried to save him but she didn't have to lead him on emotionally.
I get that Jimmy had to die, from the ending with his little brother I'm guessing his brother is the Jimmy Olsen that's suppose to be part of the Superman story.
I'm so sick of Clark. Just when I thought he finally go pass that moody, bipolar/guy PMS phase he goes and does that. I don't blame him for wanting to save Davis, at least his human part anyway. A human life is still a human life and it's never okay to take someone's life, no matter what. Whether someone has to die or not should be up to the authorities not a bunch of people in tights. I blame Chole for Davis' extreme reaction. The guy was madly in love with her and he was willing to die but nooo, she couldn't just leave well enough alone. He went all mental because of her. He was probably better off if Clark had just sent him and doomsday away to the phantom zone.

Supernatural finale was pretty good.
I kinda figured they'd have to kill Lilith to break the last seal. She did mention in a few episodes back that she wouldn't survive it. Makes sense, she was the first true demon.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Well, that's why I rarely watch Smallville.

Anyways, I was led on the most horrible rollercoaster of emotions while watching the series finale of Prisonbreak. That show was always intense, but this one was a 2-hour finale, so I was dying...Well, this season, we all find out Michael had a brain tumor, just like his mom, but the General promises to remove it so that Lincoln can go find Scylla (which was what they stole from him, only to get stolen from someone else. It's info on some solar technology that can be used for good or evil, depending on who has it). In the meantime, the General tries to give Michael a lobotomy, I mean try because Michael is always one step ahead of everyone so that he could join the Company. They tell him that his mother is alive and works for the company. His mother has Scylla, but hides the fact from the General, while Lincoln and Michael both try to get it, for their own reasons. So the finale starts with Michael having Scylla, he successfully steals it back from his mother, who told Michael that Lincoln is not his biological brother. You'd think it would be over since Michael has it, but...the General kidnaps Sarah as leverage to get Scylla, and his mom does the same with Lincoln. They both want Scylla in exchange for his loved ones, but which one could he choose? It was a hard decision, because Linc's hurt cuz Christina (Michael's mom) is a real evil b**** and she shot Lincoln to motivate Michael. But Lincoln tells Michael to save Sarah instead because she's pregnant. Michael decides to save both while he tricks the General into meeting him somewhere to get Scylla, while he goes and rescues Sarah out of the perverted T-Bag's hands. And gives Mahone "Syclla" to Christina to go save Lincoln. That ends up being a bomb and they get Lincoln the hell out of there. So, the Feds, and the Company are after the brothers...they go get supplies in a hospital, only to have Mahone get arrested...and the General's men finding them. The General then uses Lincoln's girl, Sophia, to threaten them to give up Scylla, but some old friends come in and help...meaning Sucre and and that black dude from Fox River (dude, I forgot his name). They tell Michael that someone can help them, and free them for life, as long as they give him Scylla...and that someone happened to be Kellerman...you know, the man who worked for the company, who kidnapped and tortured Sarah, but turned around and helped the brothers bring down the company, and went on trial to exonerate Lincoln and Michael the first time...yeah, that Kellerman. He tells Michael that if they give Scylla to someone in the United Nations, then they will all be exonerated...Of course, that wasn't going to be easy. Apparently, Christina was still alive, looking for Scylla, she goes to Michael's hiding place and shoots up the place. Mother and son are at a stand off, and Michael was ready to kill his mom, he cut all ties with her...cuz really, what kind of mother abandons her son, watches him go through hell, like watching his father die, and be a part of a company that kills so many people? He tries to shoot, but the gun backfires, and doesn't work, ad she's ready to shoot him, but gets shot from behind...by Sarah...she manages to shoot Michael in the shoulder too, but he's okay. Finally, Michael gets Scylla to Kellerman, and all the men involved get exonerated...well, they got to vote if they wanted T-Bag to be exonerated too, but they left his perverted @$$ in prison. They all get to go back to their lives...Michael gets to plan for his baby with Sarah...while he's talking about being an overly informed dad, his nose starts to bleed...I thought the tumor was removed...So four years later, Mahone, Lincoln, Sucre, Sarah, and Michael get together...I meant little Michael, because they all go to Michael's grave...it was so sad, he wasn't even there, but his son had grown so big, and Lincoln was holding him, and cute sight, but it was still sad. They ended it like that...everyone gets to be free and happy, but Michael is dead...and he died while Sarah was pregnant, I'm sure...I was so mad, they could've let him live to see his son at least...

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
The only show I watch is Dollhouse, and its season finale was mindblowing with a lot of twists and turns. Love it... can't wait for the series premiere.

Liberty

sarNie Adult
I haven't watched Grey's Anatomy since season one but I wouldn't be watching except that I caught one episode of this season (recap) that got me hooked. So I went and watched the entire season and just finished it. I'm looking forward to next season.

Christina is definitely my fav. character. I can relate to her.
I'm only watching it because I love the new guy the brought in. Mc Army. Not really into ginger haired men (usually makes me think of Carrot Top) but he manages to pull it off and look so hot. He looks a tad older with facial hair but more manly. I like it. ^_^
I absolutely love the chemistry between him and Christina. Their romance is so hot.

Babyt

sarNie Elites
did csi miami have a season finale yet..i totally missed the whole season except for the first 3 eps

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^CSI: Miami sure did have their season finale...I missed it too, cuz I don't really follow it, didn't know Horatio's son was working in the lab with him...and then the grenade goes off...I gotta Hulu that mess...

Liberty
Yeah, I like that they brought McArmy (LOL, they didn't really give him a Mc nickname yet, but yours is funny) for Christina, I think their characters fit. I didn't really like Burke for her...
He was in Kingdom of Heaven with Orlando Bloom...I didn't even know he was in that until after Grey's...You're right, he definitely makes the red hair work
I'm really looking forward to next season too, it was always hard for me...to figure out if I should watch Supernatural or Grey's, with no DVR or Tivo...so I'd just flip between commercials, or watch one on TV and the other online...

Liberty

sarNie Adult
I always watch Supernatural and catch Grey's online.
I do it because CW takes forever to put up their episodes and when they do their site tends to lag. Then there's the ratings issues. CW is a smaller network and if they don't get enough viewers they'll cut their losses.

I've heard him be called McBadass too. haha I think I like McBadass better.
I didn't know he was in Kingdom of Heaven either, I gotta go back and watch that.

You should check this out, I found it on youtube and thought it was hilarious. So perfect for him.

bringing sexy back

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Omg you haven't watch CSI: Miami season finale?! Dude, it's totally good because Callie may have killed Eric or he may even be buried alive!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
She didn't kill him intentionally. She went to go arrest someone and Eric's father happen to be there and he was trying to help his father get out of there before anything bad happened or he did something bad so while he was driving off the CSI's had a gun battle with some of the crooks and Eric was trying to flee so Callie didn't know it was him so she shot at the car and after a few seconds she realized Eric was the driver