[Discussion] Do you think RAWR scene is still relevant?

Do you like R scene in lakorns?

• Total voters

Falada

sarNie Adult
Bieluvr said:
I think this is funny too, not because I'm stupid or anything, but just reading it makes me laugh. For me, I don't really care if there's a rape scene or not, as long as I like the Pra'ek and the story-line is a good one then i'll watch it. Sometimes i like the rape scenes and sometimes I don't. But what I hate the most is when P'ek or supposedly called "P'ek", is too old for the nang'ek, has a girlfriend and is a jerk to her, then he rapes her, that is so ugh, it pisses me off. For one he's too old, dude get a girl your own age, second he has a girlfriend, if you have a girlfriend, leave nang'ek alone or make up your mind and leave someone, don't keep on hurting both of them, most nang' rai become nang' rai because of the stupid p'ek being stupid and not being truthful, this makes me feel bad for the nang' rai who gets bitched at from the viewers. and third, if you love someone, don't treat them bad and pretend to love someone else, that's just plain dumb and stupid. Your not only hurting yourself but two or three other people. Gosh, I mean like in Jom Jai, I know p'ek loved nang'ek, but i fee; bad for the nang'rai, because nang' ek knows that nang' rai is already p'ek's wife, but nang'ek is being a bitch and still gives into the p'ek. Hate p'ek because he knows he has a wife but still goes to the nang'ek all the time. Jom Jai made me feel that the nang' rai was Nang'ek. This just annoys me when the nang'ek's are the bitchy ones but still end up getting the p'ek when the nang'rai never does.
Yeah, I also hate it like that too!

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Lmao. ahahah.

Yes, I think "rawr" scenes are necessary however I do not agree with the answer choice provided so I didn't vote.  I don't think Ken T is the hottest rapist..lol.  He's more suitable for prim and proper role.  Don't know why I see him that way. lol