disgusting hmong people

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
oh really?

i heard the lady died but not the man..

so weird.. i don't know anymore.. my sis lives in MN.. that's what she said..i don't know.. :)

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
ok everybody i will comfirm to all of us that this is only a rumor that got BIG! my sister-in-law works in the hospital that they say the couple was in and she works in the emergency room she said this story is FAKE she or the staff there has never treated any patients like this situation so this is a fake rumor, somebody just got bored and deciede to start rumors i guess...but this rumor is not TRUE! thank you...:D

L

lalalek

wow that was a hell of a rumor!!! they damn fooled me, lmfao!!!! wow getting stuck? is that possible, i thought God created things to work...lmfao..okya just messing!! anyways that damn person must of been the shit just to spread that rumor, what nerves do they have..lmfao!! this story is so halarious that i need to tell people!! umm i was thinking that yeah, this might be a folktale just to scared the damn kids so that they dont go out and have sex all the damn time...tsk tsk tsk, lmfao!!! :lol: but who knows, crazy stuff like these probably do happen but we dont know you know!!! keep us update alrighty... -_-

calla

sarNie Adult
wow, i didn't know that people could created such a rumors. i wonder who is that shit who started this.

oh well, i guess someone just wanna scared those cheaters. hahaha

jenjen

sarNie Hatchling
rumors...my aunties came down this weekend from MN and they said that there is lots of sayings going around but havent had any seeing..meaning there is no proof...ahah funny how such a nasty little rumor can turn into sumthing so BIG!...i thought it was unbelievable at first then i began to give in and now im relieved it is all not true...ehe thanks for the ariticle sle00...

PajLiab

sarNie Egg
I think this rumor was probadly spread by the husband who caught them cheating and decided to spread the rumor just to embrassed because he was mad at her.

kellylis

sarNie Hatchling
its just RUMORS!
i read it in the hmong newspaper and they confirm that it was only rumors since so many hmong ppl are talking about it... they even called the hospital and did all those research and it turns out that there was none... so therefore, only rumors and nothing more!and besides if it was real dont u think it would of been in the news and newspaper by now...

vics

sarNie Egg
^ but i think it's not a rumor because at the hospital that the girl's in...the husband's pictures are all over the hospital because he poses a possible "threat" to her. my sister's a nurse over at st. johns. she's seen the posters.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
i heard it's only a rumor... WHOEVER STARTED THE RUMOR IS SO STUPID.. GET A LIFE!

I SWEAR MANN, HMONG GOSSIP TRAVELS FASTER THEN THE SPEED OF LIGHT!!!! -_-

rukmos

sarNie Adult
Didn't we have another thread like this somewhere a few weeks back? Anyways, if you guys are into science and think LOGICALLY, two people having sex can't get stuck together becasue the body creates a slippery substance called semen in order for the male to get into the female. even if it didn't create that substance, they won't get stuck to each other. It's human bio.

cecilia

Staff member
you know guys,
i was watching a program last week..flip the channel to GREY ANATOMY..and guess what i saw..

THIS STORY..there's this white couple who got stuck together EXACTLy like what you describe..the funny thing is that..there's tons of nurse helping to segregate them..which is gross..i can't stand it..so i x out of the drama..but yeah..they even have screen diagram (monitors) to guide the eyes to find a way to separate them apart since they cant' see..:lol:..last week episode was sickening..

anyway,..the dissappointment in GREY ANATOMY is that she wont' cash the stupid DAMN MILLIONS CHECK.. :arrg:

vics

sarNie Egg
i heard it's only a rumor... WHOEVER STARTED THE RUMOR IS SO STUPID.. GET A LIFE!

I SWEAR MANN, HMONG GOSSIP TRAVELS FASTER THEN THE SPEED OF LIGHT!!!! -_-
since you heard it's only a rumor, what if it was a rumor itself? but i agree....news does travel fast around the hmong community. =) but then again...gossip everywhere travels fast. ^^

kry*star

sarNie Adult
man, this is so funny because it can't possibly happen. my mother and my grandmother was talking about it- it's only a rumor. you see- there is this old couple and the wife always cheat on him. something like the husband came home and he asked his sister where his wife is and the sister just said that the wife is doing it and it probably got stuck.... then it spreads from there.... don't know, but this is what i heard...

ulti-ma

sarNie Egg
Damn you guys are super de-duper ultra-licious fawken godish Gullible as FAWK...first you hear this and believe it, then you hear other things and believe it? you guys are some clueless lot, lol makes me want to laugh when i see that people will simply believe wat others said without even giving it a second thought...guys you should learn to think for your self instead of just believing wat you heard from other people :D

Azure Bleu

sarNie Egg
You guys are stupid for believing this rumor. All you hear people say is "I heard from a friend of a friend..." or "I know someone who knows someone who knows someone..." but you never hear any with first hand accounts or any proof for that matter. This is as believable as that FALSE rumor going around about a Hmong woman who gutted her husband after he went fishing against her wishes.

Hmong people are so gullible.

:ph34r: :arrg:

Vic*Town

sarNie Egg
wow, kind of shocking. i know it's human nature, but why do they have to make so much gossip out of it? in addition, has this been proven? the news, is it true? why is it not published in American newspaper if it's true?