Dishonest people

mmm0403

sarNie Juvenile
Yog tias khejdub people offer to help you, don't accept. Lawv xav khwv kaus nyiaj xwb. Yesterday, ib tug knock on our door, he begged me to let him rack our front yard fro $5, because he really needed it. He even pleaded me. He was really desperate, I sympathized him so i say ok. I gave him $5, and then after less than 30 minutes, he knocked on our house again, this time my brother open the door for him, he asked him or $5, my brother gave him $5, then he said, he wanted $10. I got so mad. I hate dishonest people. He should be grateful, but he took advantage of our generousity. I argued with him about what he said earlier to me, about only $5, and now he asked for so much when he only spent less than 30 minutes cleaning our front yard. I was nice enough to take his pleading at heart, and he lied to me.

Another time, our car broke down, ib tug khej dub man los pom, nws hais tias ciaj nws pab, we thought how nice ib tug khej dub los pab. We were happy, but afterward, he asked for $20 dollars for his service. I was so pissed. Our car got broke again like a couple of miles again. It was such a waste.

Kuv tsis xav hais phem rau lawv tab sis mas tus tug offer to help, at the end, yeej hais tias give me $20 for my service.

danger

sarNie Hatchling
I understand how you feel and I dislike dishonest people as well. One time when driving back home from the July 4th tournament, our van broke down. We stopped at this town where almost everyone's black and the town is very trashy. We stopped at a gas station and a black dude approach us and offered to help us. We decided to accept his offer and when he's done he did not ask for any. He said he was in a good mood because that day was his birthday. Also that day was raining as well and we were pretty scared of them because they don't seem like nice people. Even though he did not fix our van, he gave us some tips on how to keep our car running till we get home. So not all blacks are dishonest, but like I said, I don't dishonest people.

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
omg.. nej ruam ua luaj li osssss...
you should have never trusted them in the first place... kuv yeej never ntseeg ib tug khedub at all..

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
mmm0403..i'm not trying to start any problem...but i tink the topics you are starting are very unecessary...and yes! i may replie because i do have opinions on them...but it just seems like you're very angry at certain people and starting randrom threads....sorrie if i affend you..but i reallie do tink so...plus i dun tink it was necessary to state over and over tat they were "khedub"...

lady_sati

sarNie Adult
DANG!
you guys are good in writing hmong.
i just read all those post admiring.

kebdub. i understand that.

dude, this person knocked on our door.
younger sister opened, and then asked me for a $1.
for what?
that man wants it. :blink:
are you freaken kidding me!??!!??!?!!!

he wasn't even poor. whatever.
and he only knocked on our door... punk.

anyways. you guys take care. ;)

mly

sarNie Hatchling
Not just khej dub but anyone in general. We just have to be careful. Last week, I went shopping with my sister and an old khej dawb guy came up to the front of the driver side asking my sister if she can spare him some change for food. She said okay and handed him $3.00. I told her, "You better lock your door and close your window." Hey, we had my three lilo neices with us in the back. You never know if he's planning to rob us or have someone else waiting to open the door. But trust no one.

mmm0403

sarNie Juvenile
Not just khej dub but anyone in general. We just have to be careful. Last week, I went shopping with my sister and an old khej dawb guy came up to the front of the driver side asking my sister if she can spare him some change for food. She said okay and handed him $3.00. I told her, "You better lock your door and close your window." Hey, we had my three lilo neices with us in the back. You never know if he's planning to rob us or have someone else waiting to open the door. But trust no one.
I guess you are right. I have heard a few stories on the news about some guys pretending to need help and then robbed people, even killed them.

miyu

sarNie Egg
Are you guys serious?? Where did this happen?? well me and my husband went down to Cal for Hmong New Year, 2yrs ago. there was this Hmong- Buda (around 38yr old) came and ask for money from me and my husband. After we give him the money some hmong lady told my husband and I that he was just doing this to get money, Buda don't go around and ask for $. They also said that there was a time when he asks for money from a teenager which she refuses to give it him the money, he then treated her that god will punish her for refuses to Buda.

And another story about this Buda guy- he went to an older man and asks for money and then somewhat hours later, he came back (not realized) and ask the same old man for $. The old man give him the $ and said to him that this is 2nd time you ask me, Iam once a Buda too, and I was never taught to ask for money from anyone unless they're welling to give it to you.

Well.. this is all true, if any of you guys are from Ca, Iam sure you know what Im talking about. But..wow I never thought that there are Hmong people like him. Using the name of Buda to cover the face and lie to get money. ..Just be award of it!