Disrespectful SPICY FORUM

Status
Not open for further replies.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
^^ yeah, russel peters is hilarious. omg, you called me LD. That sounds kinda sexy. I've never been called that before. Just "lady" or "l0d" lol..

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
Comedy lakorns are actually pretty good if they have a good mixture of drama and action in it Lome :p like Seu Ruk it was comedy but had a perfect proportion of Drama in it ^__-" and I had to respond to this LOL

and Yo Moh you missed my Dj session girl; You said you would be there; LOL coughs today was suppose to be the session wasn't it? LOL
Ok, I did not have a session I lied to scare Moh LOL cause she said she would be there last time she was in chat muahah. I should have one though but the storm in dallas is making my connection real moody so it hiccups alot and I would be buffering if I tried to go on air
MMM HMMM I KNOW YOU DID NOT HAVE A SESSION because I did not hear you at all. I was listening to the radio almost all day today lmfao.
actually i just started listening to it around 7pm my time lol. DONT LIE! hahahaha

Sombody gonna get a hurt real bad! Somebody !

okay, I said I wouldn't come back, but here I am cause I'm nosy like that. But where have I been? lol.. where else? Fan Fiction Fever baby! That's my hangout. Oh.. I'm also at Borisud Bombut Kaen and Leh Ratree. Uhm.. I will try to finish up Mafia Tee Ruk soon. Funny, I hate comedy lakorns, but I love to laugh.
oouhh i will have to hunt you down in those threads lol.
hey i can call you LD too lol.

lady0fdarkness

MMM HMMM I KNOW YOU DID NOT HAVE A SESSION because I did not hear you at all. I was listening to the radio almost all day today lmfao.
actually i just started listening to it around 7pm my time lol. DONT LIE! hahahaha

oouhh i will have to hunt you down in those threads lol.
hey i can call you LD too lol.
lol.. you can call me anything you want sweetie. :blush:

I sound like such a pervert, but anywho.. lol.. yeah, what thread have you been in? Are you using paltalk? I want to hear you JLR sisters sing again.

tEaRdRoP

sarNie Egg
Awee Tina, your hubby is so PraEak PraEak to fight for his lady. :) But girl don't sweat it. YOu go and do your thang...there are a lot of pple who appreciate all that you do na ja.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol Moh I was about to say you are lyin because sworld radio had like 1 listener all day and it was not you I know hahahaha!

Lol teardrop he's not pra'ek he is just a dork that was probably bored instead of concerned for me lol im playing fatty knows I love him lol. And if I were to compare that psycho to any pra'ek .. well whats the most psycho pra'ek we've ever seen? LOL And I wouldn't exactly say I do alot because I don't I use to be way more active lol so I think that the "tina does alot" is a bit exaggerated LOL if it were like a year or so ago then maybe lol but now a days I'm just chill hahaa.

tEaRdRoP

sarNie Egg
Hahaha...most PraEaks are dorks.

It doesn't matter when you did it whether it's back then or now...still you've been around long enough and maintain peace with everybody. Plus everytime someone has a problem or need help, you're always there trying. That's still something. SO I just feel it's not right for someone to say stuff like that.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Lol Moh I was about to say you are lyin because sworld radio had like 1 listener all day and it was not you I know hahahaha!

Lol teardrop he's not pra'ek he is just a dork that was probably bored instead of concerned for me lol im playing fatty knows I love him lol. And if I were to compare that psycho to any pra'ek .. well whats the most psycho pra'ek we've ever seen? LOL And I wouldn't exactly say I do alot because I don't I use to be way more active lol so I think that the "tina does alot" is a bit exaggerated LOL if it were like a year or so ago then maybe lol but now a days I'm just chill hahaa.
ok then, you went from DOING TOO DAMN MUCH to HELLA A LOT in just one year. lmao

as for LD, it was especially meant for your sexiness. and it's filled with much perversion, so embrace it, baby. ahahaha

damnit, y'all keep luring me back in here!!

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
lol.. you can call me anything you want sweetie. :blush:

I sound like such a pervert, but anywho.. lol.. yeah, what thread have you been in? Are you using paltalk? I want to hear you JLR sisters sing again.
HAHAHAHAHAHAA I like pervert Lome..I mean LD :loool:
Girl i've been floating around everywhere. i actually dont know where i'm at. i think i'm in Koon Mae Jam Leang..but i'm so behind on that lakorn i kind of stoped going in there. and i think i'm in Sapai Glai one with Krit and Ann.
hmmm i havent been on paltalk i a while. i'm mostly on msn...like all the time lol.

:loool: i did throw in 7pm my time hahaha...well i am listening to sw radio right now...on and off.
karaoke friday?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol :p thank you teardrop ^_-" w.o awesome people like the sarNies I wouldn't be so dedicated to helping out when I can if it were just anyone I don't think I'd be the same lol.

P' Thookie it's addiction isn't it? Rawr;

Lol Moh =p

lady0fdarkness

Gosh... you girls are totally making me blush when you call me that. It sounds so dirty too. lol.. I dunno why.

but yeah, I'm addicted to clicking on "view new posts." :D

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
Gosh... you girls are totally making me blush when you call me that. It sounds so dirty too. lol.. I dunno why.

LD euy! :blush:
ami says your not on aim...she's looking for you...gosh you should just get msn so we can chat all day long!

lady0fdarkness

lol.. but i dont have a hotmail account? I think I'll eventually get it one day. As for aim, I need to re-install it. hee hee... I know, I'm being all illusive.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Lol :p thank you teardrop ^_-" w.o awesome people like the sarNies I wouldn't be so dedicated to helping out when I can if it were just anyone I don't think I'd be the same lol.

P' Thookie it's addiction isn't it? Rawr;

Lol Moh =p
hell yeah, it's addicting. you know i can't get enough perverted talk! lmao

Hey Thookatha, I don't think we'll ever talked. But girl I like your style! Nice to meet you na ja.
hell, why can't we? we can talk all day and all night. actually, u can talk...i will just "listen". ahaha jk. in the meantime, y'all help me keep my style up. the world is not the same without dirty talk. nice to meet you too, lover #3873261. lmao

i blush every time u enter the room. plus, u started with the dirty talk. LOL

lady0fdarkness

hell yeah, it's addicting. you know i can't get enough perverted talk! lmao

hell, why can't we? we can talk all day and all night. actually, u can talk...i will just "listen". ahaha jk. in the meantime, y'all help me keep my style up. the world is not the same without dirty talk. nice to meet you too, lover #3873261. lmao

i blush every time u enter the room. plus, u started with the dirty talk. LOL
haha, let's take this to a chatroom, doll. J/K. :D

lady0fdarkness

haha........ yeah, F4F rooms, here I cum... I mean come.

lol.. okay okay... I'll stop there. Bye ya'll..... I'm going to go watch movies now. heehee

Status
Not open for further replies.