Disrespectful SPICY FORUM

Status
Not open for further replies.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
feel free to move tis thread

okay juz got back from reading a freaking comment on Spicy Forum tat made me reallie angry
i've never been quite insulted like tis on the net b4 nor even in my life...esp. from making such a nonthreatening comment

here's what I wrote regarding the issue of pichas of Sunny & Aom:

some of tose pichas are a bit close...but i dun tink it "confirms" they have a
relationship...maybe the thai fans will have a different input..put i take a lot
of pichas like tose w/ my regular guy friends...i juz tink tose pichas are cute

and here is what one of the admins wrote:

maybe cause kashie hugs and goes to bed with all her guy friends too, that's why she thinks Aom and Sunny's relationship is just friendly, just a friendship, not a relationship lmao.gif

wow...i can't believe she juz called me a slut? :huh: juz cuz i made a lilo comment like tat
about a superstar tat neither of us reallie knows??
a member on their forum is personally attacked from one of the admin
whose forum is so strictly bound which UNNECESSARY rules and regulations..
banning members for some stupid issues like using too many simlies... :rolleyes:
goodness...

Spicy does carry good information...but the atmosphere in there is so heated..
and some of admins shows no respect for their members nor their member's opinion...
especially if you're a channel three fan...don't even bothering praising any of ch.3's
stars or dramas...

if ur a member there..and feel that way? juz get out...and if u're not a member yet?
don't bother joining...

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
ahhh.... sorry to hear about that Kashie... everyone is so opinionated these days. Maybe that's why I pretty much don't get involved in gossips on or off the net. I also don't like to comment on celebrities, cause fans will stick up for theirs. So I just keep my opionions to myself.

Anyway, we always have options though. So I think you did the right thing; your option is to just move right along, in which you did. Anywho... lol.. I think it's safe to say it's safer to just discuss about nang'rai's in our lakorn threads??? lol...by the way, what lakorn are you watching right now?? I haven't seen you in a lakorn discussion, well.. the ones I'm in anyway.

Aww, don't think that way na ka.
Sometimes they can make sort of "harsh" comments, but they really don't mean it most of the time.
Most people just accept it and move on.
I mean, at school I make sort of "harsh" comments at my friend while we are talking, but then they don't take it seriously.
You didn't see the admin's face so you interpret it wrong.
One of the admins probably were making a fun comment, but I guess you didn't think of it that way.

Hah, I've just learned to live that way.
I mean, they even say that to each other, just for the fun of it.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Lome i understand ppl are opinionated these days but that comment was not appropriate esp.
for an admin...and i know ppl stick up for their celebs..i do too...but it wasn't like my comment was
hurting any other person's celebrity..i didn't even mention anyone else...

for ur question...i juz finished up jai rao..and have been jumpin' back and front from lakorns...i haven't gotten
a permanent one yet...but i tink i'm settling on Dum Kum lol

stardust: no..i didn't see their face but i sure did see tat smiley that went with it..and i dun need to see
their face while making tat comment...why did they need to PERSONALLY attack me...
but i've seen u on there...u knoe wat i'm talking about the atmosphere there and here is a lot different...

and yes stardurst they do make comments like tat w/ each other..but tat's cuz
they are long time friends..i hardly know them..its like u calling ur friends bitch and calling a stranger bitch..not the same thing..
and not only did i feel insulted in this thread..its been many threads b4..and i've seen tis w/ other member as well
if the admin wants their forum to flourish and i feel they should clean up their act..their attitudes as admins are inappropriate

no why would u have to "learn how to live with it"...there's no need to tolerate tat kind of attitude...esp. on a fanbased forum...
consistent insult of prettie much ur every comment / opinion..why even have
a forum for ppl's input then..should juz have a blog of news w/ out allowing ppl's opinion then

nikki1786

LizQuen
really... that's so below the belt anymore... -_- the admin shouldn't commented on you like that coz he/she doesnt know you at all personally... -_-

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
Lome i understand ppl are opinionated these days but that comment was not appropriate esp.
for an admin...and i know ppl stick up for their celebs..i do too...but it wasn't like my comment was
hurting any other person's celebrity..i didn't even mention anyone else...

for ur question...i juz finished up jai rao..and have been jumpin' back and front from lakorns...i haven't gotten
a permanent one yet...but i tink i'm settling on Dum Kum lol

stardust: no..i didn't see their face but i sure did see tat smiley that went with it..and i dun need to see
their face while making tat comment...why did they need to PERSONALLY attack me...
but i've seen u on there...u knoe wat i'm talking about the atmosphere there and here is a lot different...

and yes stardurst they do make comments like tat w/ each other..but tat's cuz
they are long time friends..i hardly know them..its like u calling ur friends bitch and calling a stranger bitch..not the same thing..
and not only did i feel insulted in this thread..its been many threads b4..and i've seen tis w/ other member as well
if the admin wants their forum to flourish and i feel they should clean up their act..their attitudes as admins are inappropriate

no why would u have to "learn how to live with it"...there's no need to tolerate tat kind of attitude...esp. on a fanbased forum...
consistent insult of prettie much ur every comment / opinion..why even have
a forum for ppl's input then..should juz have a blog of news w/ out allowing ppl's opinion then
Wow that's just very rude and unprofessional of them. I know that Spicy Forum is a fan-based forum, but to insult a member like that AND from a mod/adminstrator. That's just rude!!! I agree kashie...no one should have to take that abuse from anyone. And it is abuse, verbal abuse!!! I'm glad you got out of there...anyway it's much more fun here :D

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
ah, that totally sucks. and i agree, due to their strict rules, i dont bother registering there. however, even if its in a joking form .. that statement sounded kinda harsh to me. I mean no offence, ur the admin .. u should be more considerate yourself.

anyhow, who cares bout them anyways? we got sarnies rite =]

nikki1786

LizQuen
the admin/mods should be the role model... because they're the one who put the rules and regulations there.... >.<

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
I seen a few comments were they have been bashing people also, i don't use that forum any more because i do not find them very friendly at all with my experiance. Its why s/w is such a lovely place :D But I say go for it girl and stick up fo' ur self and dont take any shit from someone who barely knows u. It was damn rite rude wut they said to u. Like someone already said up there ^ its abuse and they have been doing that to a lot of their members as i see. An example I saw was about Thailand and the airport business when they closed it down... that someone had just asked to not bash so much about the king, they all jumped on this guy... and really bashed him... so don't worry girl u aint the only one thats being abused by them. Its very disrespectful I think becoz ppl took their time to look at the forum and even sign up. They should give respect to memebers. Coming from an ADMIN is just bang out of order and really unprofessional.

Ana

sarNie Adult
Spicy is a friendly forum when you get to know people there ^_^ .
Personally, the comment made was a sarcastic remark :D .
I'm sure the admin didn't meant it as an insult to you.
Anywayz, that's my input.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
i gotta agree with ana. when i read it, it sounded more sarcastic (especially with the "lmao")...like they were teasing you. for example if i had freaked out to someone (a friend or stranger) about holding hands with someone else (maybe because i'm reserved or something), and the person i freaked out to said, "oh no, how could u do that?! you sleezy little whore!", they obviously meant to tease or indicate that there's no need to stress (in a playful way).

overall, i'm not sure what spicy is or what they are all about. i'm not taking sides at all. that's just my take on the comment of the admin. although, i am really sorry u had to go through that. they should be more careful with their wording, no matter wat the intent is.

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
wow that's mean! some of you say it could've been a joke but sorry who goes around calling people a whore? i don't find that funny at all. just because someone is being sarcastic doesn't mean they are just teasing. sarcasm can go both ways if y'all dunno ^_^

anyway kashie, don't let it bug you. the person that said it needs to be taught some manners. you don't need to go there anyway cuz SW has everything if not more.

Mya

sarNie Hatchling
:huh: i've also noticed some really rude comments made in that forum by admins. like, come on! if you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything at all. or try to say something that will be mean in a nicer way, at least. ;)

ampoo

sarNie Egg
and here is what one of the admins wrote:

maybe cause kashie hugs and goes to bed with all her guy friends too, that's why she thinks Aom and Sunny's relationship is just friendly, just a friendship, not a relationship lmao.gif
where in there did she said you're a slut? aren't you just assuming it yourself?

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
where in there did she said you're a slut? aren't you just assuming it yourself?
This is silly. It's called reading comprehension. If you take the quote Kashie gave us in context, the word slut is not explicitly stated, but heavily implied, and it is by no means a comment you give to a stranger as a playful tease. And to add, it's not a kind of comment that should be tolerated. Natch.

Muddie Murda

smile...
Yeah, I will have to agree...that was a harsh comment. You only make a comment like that to a friend and obviously Kashie and the admin are not friends. I wouldn't return there if I were you...though, if I were you, I would cause ruckus...muahahahahahahah :D oh man, I wish I had time for drama.

yeah, spicy forum is really biased...if you praise aum patcharapa and oil, then you'll be fine; you can't attack those two...but if you're a fan of ch.3's daras, then all hell breaks loose...

and it's true...the forum is very confined and restrictive, but then the admins. take liberty from their own rules...it is harsh, but i've been there for years now, but i prefer sarnworld over that forum...

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Awwh Kashie.
She probably didn't mean it in that way.
They just like teasing around.
So don't take it the wrong way. But I'm sorry that you felt that way.
I've been with Spicy for a year now so I'm used to it but the admins are really nice too just have to get to know them more. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.