Do any thai actresses/actors come to the U.S?

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
i was wondering if any of them ever come to U.S...i mean they would get a lot of press and other fans if they did...if you guys know anything about this topic, let me know!..im pretty curious

Mae

sarNie Adult
Chakrit's been to the United States...he also speaks fluent English too...Kob Suvanant is another one that studied in the United States...Vicky Sunsita has also been to the USA, in fact I think she lives both in Thailand and the United States...umm..there's quite a few popular thai stars that have been here....hehehe, even Mam came here for personal reason and gave birth to her son...

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
It's the US and it's very popular amongst Thais...now, here's a question : how many thai celebrities have been to the good ol' north (Canada). lol

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
It's the US and it's very popular amongst Thais...now, here's a question : how many thai celebrities have been to the good ol' north (Canada). lol
Lots of them went to Canada....

And here just to name a few...

The whole casts of a movie play by Willy and Mam Jintara (since that movie was filmed in Canada)
Num got uncle live just outside of Toronto
Sam
Got
Jintara Poonlap

sulad

sarNie Adult
Yeah there have been couple of actor and actress that came to US! Like Num S, Pepper, Captain, Patson, Etc...

gs

Sexy Back
i seen pix of a few taken with my friends but i never get to meet them myself

paulina

sarNie Egg
Alot of them comes to the US, I remember Anne actually came and made an appearance at this restaurant and my friend, who really looks like Anne, took a picture with her.

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
i think the actors should do more events here in the u.s., i mean all i've seen so far are just the singers....and wow..i wish i was your frend lol..i would love to have a chance like that

Susie

sarNie Adult
there are a lot of celebs who actually came to school here in the US like mos&jetrin went to UCLA, monnton jira's bro went to yale or something like that, an old actor like pete, etc. i know for sure that anne t, nat, dome, tik kanyarat, & captain came down to Long Beah, CA. Pepper & Kat english came down to Hollywood (Thaitown). sad thing is that i've only meet tik & dude she's super nice, down to earth, & pretty in person.

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
yea if u ask me to name all dee one's i've meet ish a hell of a list but to be forreal wid you their's alot of them that come to the STATES but you'll onlee knoe if their here for business or concert your wouldn't knoe if they were here for personal reason or vacation unless they knoe u... their alot of them that comes and people dun even knoe there were in the states

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
It would be so cool to bump into a thai celebrity while i'm buying eggs and milk or something. I hardly think I'll ever will, but who knows.

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
Alot of them comes to the US, I remember Anne actually came and made an appearance at this restaurant and my friend, who really looks like Anne, took a picture with her.
i c that they all go to cali haha..you guys have to let me know when some are in cali so i can actually meet some of em...

just asking paulina...does anne t. know english?..like some of the thai singers i've met are so bad at it lol ..but i heard katreeya english can actually talk pretty good english...oh and can we see a picture..that'd be cool but if not thats fine lol

paulina

sarNie Egg
i c that they all go to cali haha..you guys have to let me know when some are in cali so i can actually meet some of em...

just asking paulina...does anne t. know english?..like some of the thai singers i've met are so bad at it lol ..but i heard katreeya english can actually talk pretty good english...oh and can we see a picture..that'd be cool but if not thats fine lol

i think Anne can speak english.. not so sure. I would get the picture of my friend with Anne but since she moved to a different city I lost contact with her. Imagine Anne standing next to her shorter twin sister:) someone mentioned earlier, a lot of thai celebrites do make appearances in southern California, especially in and around Long Beach and Los Angeles area.

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
yeah...well if people like know when any actors or actresses are coming to the US..keep me posted lol..i would love to meet atleast one...well especially ann or kat english..i just think ann is just so good at acting..even better than the ones in U.S

Pai

sarNie Egg
Chakrit's been to the United States...he also speaks fluent English too...Kob Suvanant is another one that studied in the United States...Vicky Sunsita has also been to the USA, in fact I think she lives both in Thailand and the United States...umm..there's quite a few popular thai stars that have been here....hehehe, even Mam came here for personal reason and gave birth to her son...
If I'm not wrong , he has his close friends in New York. For Kob, she just came to the US to study an English language course. I don't know what is her plan now. She wanted to further her studies here before but her career is still doing well and maybe she might end up marrying Brooke.

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
i guess most of em jus go to cali....god damn cali ppl..ur so lucky...and does anyone know which part of NY do these thai stars go to?...cause i go to NY all the time

v2vnok

sarNie Egg
Mos was here like 4 years ago to study english. I ran into him at the post office at school. He's short in person but still cute. He had a lot of Japanese girls following him

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
Mos was here like 4 years ago to study english. I ran into him at the post office at school. He's short in person but still cute. He had a lot of Japanese girls following him

ur so lucky!!!...wait so u also went to UCLA?, i didnt know he was here that long ago, i thought it was like longer, like 10 years or something lol