Do anyone know if this drama has been hmong dubbed it?

pyang

sarNie Egg
i think someone will dub it but maybe not too since it's a remake and they already dubbed the original version.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
this is a really great drama. I'm sure a production will dubb it soon even if it's a remake... whoever end up dubbing it, just please have good voices for Son and Wiew... Love this lakorn!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
i dont want this lakorn to be dubbed!!
i seriously hate the voices..but then again..if they were to dub it, they better like seriously give them a
freakin Gewd voice..cause if it's nawt gewd..i swear ill die. hahahha jk
but then again..i just hope that it's a gewd voice and they don't cut as much parts out.

kab hnub

sarNie Hatchling
i've ask T&T, don't think they will be dubbing this one, i don't know yet, but if they do it's gonna be after january....if i find more info i'll notice, but pretty sure Hmong Production will dubb this one unless there is a problem....

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
dunt' care i rather wait for a good production to dubb...n those production better not cut any parts...

MizViz

sarNie Adult
i dont really care who dubbs it....i just dont want them to cut out a lot of parts and i hope that they could dubb it by July 4th or earlier than that next year

Mae

sarNie Adult
I have the previous version with Bee N. and Pong... that one was dubbed pretty well, the voices were good! So hopefully, if they do dubb this version, the voices will be great too... I might buy it...

dee_vang

sarNie Juvenile
i dont want this lakorn to be dubbed!!
i seriously hate the voices..but then again..if they were to dub it, they better like seriously give them a
freakin Gewd voice..cause if it's nawt gewd..i swear ill die. hahahha jk
but then again..i just hope that it's a gewd voice and they don't cut as much parts out.

girl, i feel you! :lol:

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
not yet
not that i know
hopefully soon.
also, thai version is good.
i usually prefer original
anyways, if they do dub it, i hope it's much better than thai...not off beats or etc lol