Do couples get jealous???

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Hey, I have noticed that for most of the time, if I was to pick up a converstion with someone or the customers that comes to the store, the girl would totally diss me and give me the eyeroll like they're all that and that everytime I talk to them, they would always put thier arms around their boyfriend's arm..thinking that I would flirt with him.

Are hmong girls like that, I mean the majority???..I know my friends ain't like that and they're hmong..and when I tell them about it, they would just laugh.... :p

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
no i dont think its just hmong girls. some girls other than hmong girls do it too...but i just think that is stupid...

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
i notice this too.
lol.
whenever i am taking cash at work
some girls be rolling their eyes at me
calm down girl. i don't want your guy. ahahha

kulyia

RUK
yea.. me and my friend were getting out of sixth period to seventh. And i over heard her call her BF. Cause she was next to me walking. And i heard her ask her bf in an attitude way "Is Sue better? What does Sue have better? Why you always there?"" lol. like omg, he came before you did. nowadays, girls or i mean Girlfriends are Freaken strict. Cause my friend there she called his ma to tell her to tell hers on to pick up his phone. LOL..i was like."WOW.." at first to myself, cause ithink she called the sibling. And i ask who that was and she said His mom. and i was like WOW.i remember stretching out towards her telling her i dont like that, especially talking like that to his mom and how they feel towards her.(his family.)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol, I don't think that it's just Hmong girls it's all girls like at my husbands work place I went with him there one time to pick something up and this Hispanic girl saw me walk in with him and she totally dogged me out lol she like rolled her eyes at me. I didn't think much of it because I thought I was just tripping lol and then the 2nd time I went there I got thirsty so got a drink and she cashed me out while the hubby was taking care of some paper work and then she like rolled her eyes at me and threw my stuff at me lol I was like WTF ok this girl doesn't like me and I don't even know her..

I found out later that she didn't like that I was talking to and flirting with my husband lol and she stupidly asked him, "who is that girl that comes in with you sometimes." he answered, "That's my wife." she was like, "you're married?! Why didn't you tell me?!" he goes you never asked and everyone here know's im married and they know my wife I talk about her all the time lol and she was like, "Where did you find her?!" He was like, "what is that suppose to mean?" she was like oh nothing.

Lol so she liked my husband and gave me an attitude for flirting with him lmao not knowing we were married

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
hahaha...okay guys, now I have a second thoughts..and if I did offended some of you peeps about this than just don't take it personally..my hmong friends aren't like that, and all of my incounters was with hmong customers..it's just a question and it's not pointing somewhere negative... -_-