do u "know" a hmong celebrity????

miss_aom_phiyada

sarNie Adult
Ntxawm Lis is my sister. Tub Yaj is my txiv laus along with his brothers. Dawb Thoj is my nyab on my dad's side of the family. I know Maiv Puv Paj Thoj. She's Dawb Thoj's sister. That's it for me.
I didn't mean to be disrespectful, but i heard this rumor while i went to one of the "ua noj, ua neej", and some people from Thailand said that dawb thoj is an Laos kids that maiv puv parent adopted, but i wasn't sure if that true too. Since u known them, i just though i ask. Again, i do not mean to start any argument. I'm a fan of dawb thoj n maiv puv, too.

tikluver

sarNie Egg
Hahah I like that last comment :)

well, uncle knows the main guitar player for the sounders. He said they used to practice guitar together back in Thailand/Laos. E.T. Yang is also my uncle from my mom's side; I've only met him once so he's a distant uncle. And the pajhuam guy Keej Vang was the best friend of my uncle when they were younger.

yep and that's about it.. there might be more? lol All hmong people are related
ET Yang is my cousin from my dad side....So his mom is my aunt....

sassygurlm310

sarNie Juvenile
cua yaj (the guy in vim tsawg ib los lus) and his wife are having a baby soon his wife is my cousin :) cant wait to see their baby

ntxhiav_vaj

sarNie Hatchling
I didn't mean to be disrespectful, but i heard this rumor while i went to one of the "ua noj, ua neej", and some people from Thailand said that dawb thoj is an Laos kids that maiv puv parent adopted, but i wasn't sure if that true too. Since u known them, i just though i ask. Again, i do not mean to start any argument. I'm a fan of dawb thoj n maiv puv, too.
I don't really know about that. I don't know a lot about that. Even though I know them, I never actually knew about that. Whoever is really close to them might know about Dawb Thoj being a Lao kid.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Funny, I feel like I'm the only one who doesn't have any relatives or relationship with any Hmong Celebrity.

Concerning Dawb Thoj being a lao/hmong child, I heard that rumor way back when she first started working for Dr. Tom. It came about because in her first album she couldn't speak Hmong well, that's why it circulated, but it had never been confirmed truth or false.

rainie_vang

sarNie Juvenile
Oh wow; ok... well... I know Ntxawg Thoj (Jerry Thao's brother) he used to date my cousin, although he already had a girlfriend... WTF! hahaha... that was when they first came from Thailand in 2004;

I know PaHoua Vang, the girl who played a movie with Ntxawg Thoj... Forgot the title of the movie but it was gay; OMG...
that leads me to her parents... who are also involved in movies, as well as her aunts!!! i know a bunch of them because my cousin married one of their nephews... They can talk and they sure are LOUD!!!

Maiv Ntxhais Vwj, Miss Hmong International United is also my friend since we were twelve years old... plus i know her boyfriend now... Tee Vang. Funny because they both work at Foreign Exchange at Fashion Fair;

I used to volunteer and help Moua Vang at KBIF 900am on the generation X show a long time ago... so I know some of the celebrities that we interviewed. Well, not really considered knowing them but we talked for a while... Don't know if they remember me.. LOL; but i interviewed a whole bunch of them during new year... like Voos Yaj, Pog thiab Yawg Nplaum, Luj Yaj, Chen Vang from France, Maiv Neeb Thoj...

M-Tac are my brother-in-law's friends... they used to hang out all the freaking time.. LOL!!! but i don't know who is who because I was a kid and I never really cared...

Oh yeah; I know the song writer for 5Reasons... we talked a while back... forgot his name because he has two.. but he's a thao. LOL; he also gave me their CD of album 2 for free...

Peev Xwm Vaj is my cousin... damn... his dad has like 6 wives... and one of them is in Thailand still.. but he died a few years ago... that sucks for the wife in thailand... LOL! And I know his wife Maiv Ntxawm Yaj; feel so bad for her because he doesn't even care about her... He never takes her anywhere... although he shows up every time we do something...

I know Maiv Xyooj, not the one who was married to Chue Vang, but the one from MN that looked sort of like PZK. They came to sleep over at our house during Fresno New Year; somehow we're related... damn... there are more but i can't remember at the moment... My uncle from MN are sponsors for several people... but that doesn't mean i know them so i won't talk about them...

stephanie

sarNie Adult
Oh wow; ok... well... I know Ntxawg Thoj (Jerry Thao's brother) he used to date my cousin, although he already had a girlfriend... WTF! hahaha... that was when they first came from Thailand in 2004;

I know PaHoua Vang, the girl who played a movie with Ntxawg Thoj... Forgot the title of the movie but it was gay; OMG...
that leads me to her parents... who are also involved in movies, as well as her aunts!!! i know a bunch of them because my cousin married one of their nephews... They can talk and they sure are LOUD!!!

Maiv Ntxhais Vwj, Miss Hmong International United is also my friend since we were twelve years old... plus i know her boyfriend now... Tee Vang. Funny because they both work at Foreign Exchange at Fashion Fair;

I used to volunteer and help Moua Vang at KBIF 900am on the generation X show a long time ago... so I know some of the celebrities that we interviewed. Well, not really considered knowing them but we talked for a while... Don't know if they remember me.. LOL; but i interviewed a whole bunch of them during new year... like Voos Yaj, Pog thiab Yawg Nplaum, Luj Yaj, Chen Vang from France, Maiv Neeb Thoj...

M-Tac are my brother-in-law's friends... they used to hang out all the freaking time.. LOL!!! but i don't know who is who because I was a kid and I never really cared...

Oh yeah; I know the song writer for 5Reasons... we talked a while back... forgot his name because he has two.. but he's a thao. LOL; he also gave me their CD of album 2 for free...

Peev Xwm Vaj is my cousin... damn... his dad has like 6 wives... and one of them is in Thailand still.. but he died a few years ago... that sucks for the wife in thailand... LOL! And I know his wife Maiv Ntxawm Yaj; feel so bad for her because he doesn't even care about her... He never takes her anywhere... although he shows up every time we do something...

I know Maiv Xyooj, not the one who was married to Chue Vang, but the one from MN that looked sort of like PZK. They came to sleep over at our house during Fresno New Year; somehow we're related... damn... there are more but i can't remember at the moment... My uncle from MN are sponsors for several people... but that doesn't mean i know them so i won't talk about them...
o dam! thts quite a few. lol

kialakornlover

sarNie Adult
Well he is not really popular, he is kinda a weak actor. Beng Hang. for me, i call him Xai something like that. He is my cousin. Not lying either! He reminds me of Nadech.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
I like Kwm Lis. Maybe the thing where he went crazy after the filming was true, but for sure he ain't stupid. I think he was one of the best actor in his days and good looking for a HTT Hmong guy. He is still a pretty decent actor, when comparing with Hmong American actors, gosh, they totally suck at acting. The man is pretty talented for he can act and sing, so I don't think he is stupid/retard. Hmm..and calling his sibling retard isn't very nice either, I mean do you know for sure? even if they are, it's not nice to call someone a retard, plus we're talking about "who know a Hmong celebrities?" not "who know about the life of a Hmong celebrities?"...just saying. Anyone can say anything about anyone they want, but please stick to the topic next time =D

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
Hmm..and calling his sibling retard isn't very nice either, I mean do you know for sure? even if they are, it's not nice to call someone a retard
That's what my parents said. They lived next to Kwm Lis in Ban Vinai back in the 80s or 90s before he became popular so they should know. I don't know if they meant ruam as in stupid or retarded but ruam in Hmong usually means retarded. :mellow:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Luj Yaj is my uncle from my mom's side. He and my mom are first cousins. Keeb Yaj who is first cousin to my mom and Luj is also my unlce.

Keeb Yaj in the movie Loj Leeb http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBJfwUS9faM

Keeb Yaj in the movie Kev Hlub Yeej Txua Yam http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52fuupM4gh4

Keeb Yaj in the movie Paj Vuam Txoj Kev Hlub http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RzGAQVam-U

Naslis Lis is my cousin. Her sister married my uncle (my grandma's brother's son).

Dawb Thoj spent the night at my house when she was on tour with Luj Yaj.

Tshaus Hawj is my aunt's niece. I met her when she was here on tour and my aunt had a party for her.

The girl that played Ntsum Lis in the movie "Lauj Mas & Ntsum Lis" is my aunt's (mom's first cousin) niece. When she got married to her husband here, she and her husband came to visit my aunt. We had a party for her.

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
Luj Yaj is my uncle from my mom's side. He and my mom are first cousins. Keeb Yaj who is first cousin to my mom and Luj is also my unlce.

Keeb Yaj in the movie Loj Leeb http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBJfwUS9faM

Keeb Yaj in the movie Kev Hlub Yeej Txua Yam http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52fuupM4gh4

Keeb Yaj in the movie Paj Vuam Txoj Kev Hlub http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RzGAQVam-U

Naslis Lis is my cousin. Her sister married my uncle (my grandma's brother's son).

Dawb Thoj spent the night at my house when she was on tour with Luj Yaj.

Tshaus Hawj is my aunt's niece. I met her when she was here on tour and my aunt had a party for her.

The girl that played Ntsum Lis in the movie "Lauj Mas & Ntsum Lis" is my aunt's (mom's first cousin) niece. When she got married to her husband here, she and her husband came to visit my aunt. We had a party for her.
Woah, you're related to a lot of famous Hmong celebrities.

vanggirlie

sarNie Egg
Lol I bet they meant kwm lis is ruam or stupid as in making a lot of stupid decisions because that's what it seems like from what i hear of him.

All I want to know about is Eb Lauj

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
My dad, he's a player, he used to date Maiv Lis Yaj during the time when her movie Tshua Ib Lo Lus was coming out, he also dated Paj Muas and Rhia Vwj, he still has the picture he took of them together hanging in our living room.
ET Yang is my cousin from my mom's side, she used to baby-sit them back in thai land and we met them in st paul, also in oshkosh i witnessed him kiss his girlfriend behind their booth cause i was going to talk to him, but i just left w/out saying anything.
Tsab Money is one of my uncles.
Brenda song is my cousin.
I met Nyiaj Lauj from wish and got his autograph in oshkosh, then just after that, Kwm Lis bumped into me and helped me pick up the movies that i had dropped, he was shorter than me, then after that, was when i saw ET.
Dr, Tom is my dad's friend.
I met Maiv Neeb Thoj in st paul, she is my aunt tus nyab.
that's all i remember so far.

mia07

Introvert
My bro-in-law used to date Ntxawm Lis and my brother knows/collab in two movies with Meej Thoj, one of Pov Thoj's brothers.