Do you look laos?

julie

sarNie Egg
people say i look hispanic

wen i was younger, they sed i looked middle-eastern ie: indian, etc.

2cute2care

sarNie Juvenile
Reagan said:
when people see 2cute2care, they dont ask if shes jap or lao they are like " woah you a supermodel"? right!?
[post="119183"][/post]​

are you being sarcastic ? because last time you said I looked pale ...lol

Saifah

bite me x___
im part laos and thai but mostly laos.. people mistaken me for both... but uMm.. alot as filipino...

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
When people ask what's my ethnicity, their first guess would be Vietnamese, then filipina, then korean..... Yeah... Those are intelligent guess though compared to others that just assumed that you have asian that you're japanese or Chinese

I look Asian... I don't want to say that I look laos just bc laos looks so diverse.... we range from light skin to dark skin.... big eyes to smaller sets..... tall or short... Trust me.. Laos does not have a single look.

If i were to post up a picture of me and my sister without telling we're related... no one would ever guess we're related yet alone sisters... I'm light she's more tan....my eyes are much smaller and my eye lids are less prominent then hers... so yeah laos does not have one standard look :rolleyes:

NiTha

sarNie Adult
OMG!! i always get, "Are you Chinese?" And i think, "Please can't you think of another ethnicity?" i get so offended because i get that so often. Other times people think i'm Mexican. <_<

vannitda

sarNie Hatchling
i see that alot of laos people here gets comment on how they look phillipino. i do too. i went to eat dinner with my family and thi american guy came up to me and ask if i was phillipino. i was like no. and then when i went to massachusetts this one lady thought i was cambodian.

2cute2care

sarNie Juvenile
I recently got asked “what’s your cultural background?” and I was like “ I’m Laotian” and the Aussie guy was like “what ocean?”….lol

to say the least, it took awhile to explain where Laos was

2cute2care

sarNie Juvenile
Reagan said:
where you like " damn fool LAOS IS THE PLACE TO BE"
[post="163056"][/post]​
I just laugh at the ocean part and explain where laos was, I didn' t take it to offence because he really had never heard of the term Laotain before, but he did shake my hand and say that i was the first laotian person he has ever met...lol

N

Nissan_Se_R_Guy

2cute2care said:
I recently got asked “what’s your cultural background?” and I was like “ I’m Laotian” and the Aussie guy was like “what ocean?”….lol

to say the least, it took awhile to explain where Laos was
[post="163055"][/post]​
lol it reminds me of that move call "King of the Hill"

Hank: what nationality are you?

Khan: I'm Laotian

Hank: oh....what part ocean?

lol great comedy show.

Reagan

sarNie Adult
ocean, hmm meaning we live in the waters? LoL we are water people? maybe kit is a mermaid. and im a merman?

jthepsen

sarNie Hatchling
I'm Laos but people always mistake me for a fillipino. Once while riding on the bus, you know how old ladies like to chit chat with each other and this old lady starts talking to me in fillipino and I'm like "huh?"