Do you think that Thai stars are breaking up because of those psychic?

parisnayang

sarNie Egg
You know wat, i think that these stars are breaking up because of those psychic keep saying that, oh their futre or this year they'll be like this and like that, and oh for them to make goods things in life, and their career will slow down and oh and oh..more....like for me i really hate reading those psychic telling, like it's so like, they could say bad things about the one u like and it'll probably come true, but most of all it comes true, like those stars that are dating then broke up...

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Well I believe in soul mates so if they're not the one, no matter what you do, they won't be the one. I think it's especially more difficult to maintain a relationship in the ET industry w/time conflicts, pressure, news, and you're constantly meeting new people and new faces. Sometimes there's third parties involve, sometimes it was just a love promo, a publicity stunt, etc. but a lot of times it could be because they fall out of love because they don't have enough time to spend w/eachother. It's like dating an ER surgeon, he's gonna always be on call so he might not have all the time in the world for you so you got to be strong and wait or you'll have to separate yourself out and find someone else who can give you the time you need in a relationship. Or dating a business man who's always on his blackberry, droid, or iphone 24/7! Ugggh!!!! Most annoying thing in the world to know that whatever's on his BB screen is more important than what you have to say to him!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Those psychic aren't really psychic at all. It is pretty normal that people break up. Look at Chatchai and Nok, they are still together and in the past when they were dating (phew that was decades ago), they had these stupid psychic saying they will break up. They are still going strong. Not that I don't believe in psychic but I am sure there are some legit ones out there.

parisnayang

sarNie Egg
the way i hate psychic because like for me, some of my relatives go see a psychic and after that they divorce, because of what the psychic said to them, like u know it makes their heart don't want to love each other anymore, when they already have kids...so that's my side of hating wat psychic says..