Doctor in Disguise

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
I think in every occupation, there are people who work with their consciences and people who don't. People who don't work with their consciences in the health field are evil imo because they deal with matters of life & death, health & well being both physical & emotional of their patients.

There was this one doctor in recent news who falsely diagnosed/claimed many of his patients of having cancer in order to bill more money to patients & their health insurance. If these patients got another or more opinions from other doctors then they and their loved ones would not have to suffer the physical & emotional stress/damage as these patients went into treatment for their cancer when they were not sick in the first place.

There are no ends for bad people/people with no consciences in doing things just to get richer faster. Greed is so sinful; it causes people to do the unthinkable (bad, evil).

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Some just there for the money and the ideal of being doctors.  Just like any other profession, they only study or work in the field because of money or other factors, but not everyone is truly happy with the career or path they takes, so we should never assumes that medical fields is not like other fields.  We just have to pick and choose the best doctors and cares that will work for us, if not just move on and shop around. Doctors' oath is like a big time superstars didn't want to get pays because they're already rich and famous. HAHAHA  :rolleyes:  I feel bad for those patients that has to gone thru all the pains and suffering this crazy money-hunger put them thru.  :arrg: 

I'm seeing 5 new doctors at the moment and I like their combines results so far which is nothing major, thanks god.  :thumbup:  My other previous doctors kept saying I'm healthy or go take over the counter medicines. :thumbdown:  The bad thing is, I should have been more persistence and changes doctors LONG TIME ago when they kept saying I'm healthy when I knows I'm not.  :facepalm:  :crazy: 

Ms.Zoe

One time I was standing in line behind a doctor in a gas station. I think he was a doctor specialized in cardiology based on the scrubs he was wearing. I saw 4 cigarette packets tugged inside both back pockets of his scrub pant. It is ironic that doctors in general advise their patients to live healthy, quit smoking & etc. and yet they could not advise themselves that because they know very well about the effects of cigarettes.

sarN

sarNie Granny
O' Buddha ! Bad doctor !! I'm sick too but I went to more than 1 doctor & the result is the same loll. Sometime its the medicine that make u sick , when really all your problem is just be stress free , I throw away all my medicine, haven't took them about 1 year , all I need was laugher ,enjoy life , be happy & content w/ what I have , anything too depressing I turn a blind eye.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Cancer patients should ALWAYS get at least 3 opinions. Never settle or believe it the first or even second time because there could always be technical errors.

Ms.Zoe

I finally could be able to pull up the news link and read lol. Yes, that is the doctor I saw the news about on tv. He does not look like a bad person on the outside. One could not really tell how a person is on the outside. His greediness was just too much & got him into big trouble. When one is rich, he/she wants to be richer & richer & richer...who knows how many other bad doctors are out there.

Ms.Zoe

I was at a drugstore yesterday, an old woman was being disrupted in line saying she will pass out/have a stroke if she does not get her medications so a customer intervened. He told her that she is fine because he is a physician. The woman did not like his responses. She told him what does he knows, he is young & healthy and she is old & unhealthy. They did not have a friendly conversation at all. The part of their conversation that was funny was when she asked him what hospital he works at so she will stay away from that hospital lol.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I feel like all types of patients should get second opinions if it is something major. I have a friend who found out she was Type 1 diabetic and pregnant with twins! The doctor told her since her a1c (average blood sugar for 3 months) was high she should abort. This was doctors at a reputable hospital to! They told her that her baby had no heartbeat anyway. I told her she should try going to my clinic (they specialize in high risk pregnancies) and she did the doctors at my hospital/clinic told her that she was just very early in pregnancy that is why there is no heartbeat yet. She wasn't as far along as she or doctors at the other hospital believe. She had two beautiful boys in May. Imagine if she had listened to the doctor at the other hospital! They were one of those private rich people hospital too and the hospital clinic I advised her to go to was a county learning hospital (I trusted them more because previous experience and their reputation when it comes to treatment) SURE they kind of such because they are a county hospital, but they recently opened a new hospital and moved there and it is way much nicer. I honestly felt the nurses at the county hospital was way better than any nurses and doctors at those private hospital from experience.