Does anyone know if Vicki Jett is dating anyone?

somp9

sarNie Adult
Is she going to have new lakorns? she is my favorite actress. The lakorn that she was in with Por and Ploy Cherman.
I hope you've more lakorn.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Is she going to have new lakorns? she is my favorite actress. The lakorn that she was in with Por and Ploy Cherman.
I hope you've more lakorn.
yes, she has 2 new ones. 1 with Chai and the other with Rome.

last time i heard she was dating someone

Mae

sarNie Adult
Yeah, she's dating someone who's quite cute.... A picture was posted a while ago...

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
she's rumored to be dating chai right now but i think its just false rumors to promote there new lakorn together.

max

sarNie Elites
she's rumored to be dating chai right now but i think its just false rumors to promote there new lakorn together.
Omg! I would be so happy! I loved Chai and Vicky in their last lakorn together! Woot! Hope the rumors are true =)

somp9

sarNie Adult
Who is Chai? do they have a lakorn together before?
I'm hoping for her to have another lakorn with Chakrit.

noyII

sarNie Egg
also heard the news that shes the third hand in chai and his ex-girlfriend relationship...though of course vicky came out to say that her and chai are just good friends...chai on the other hand didn't give any comment about his status.

PaoKeek

sarNie Egg
Here's Chai Chatayodom Hiranyatthiti. His recent work was "Sawasdee Khoonkroo". Ouuuuuuuuiiiiiii :clap: .....so handsome. But I'm not sure about his dating Vicki. Sometimes the press is exaggerating. Credit for this pix to zupzip.com, thanks.

ChuanpitrK

sarNie Hatchling

Chai is not happy with this rumour saying that he's not ready for any interview concerning this subject hahaha.....(as of August 15, 2007)...just tell the truth Chai. Well, let's wait and see how things turn out to be. I feel sorry for Om Nawadee if they really broke up becoz they've been together for close to a decade already.

somp9

sarNie Adult
I didn't know that he broken up with his girlfriend.
Now, i know who is Chai. I like their first lakorn of Chai and Vicky.
Do you know when are they start to shoot for their second lakorn?

ChuanpitrK

sarNie Hatchling
It's weird, according to today's entertainment news, Om Nawadee's friends disclosed that, actually Om is the one that had been trying to dump Chai but Chai didn't want to let her go. Om said to friends that Chai is too conventional, fussy and possessive for her to bear, and that she herself wanted to return to acting and modeling which Chai didn't allow her to do (he always wanted to keep her home as a caged birdie). Om is then very happy with the news that Chai can find someone else to replace her.

Vicki's and Chai's new lakorn is "Sao Prikthai Kab Nai Bai Kha".

Info source : hansa.com

Photo source : zubzip.com

PaoKeek

sarNie Egg
Ou....wow, Vicki's so sexy. No wonder why Chai is attracted to her.

Yep, I read the news too. Aom is now in England, enjoying shopping.

jaimie

sarNie Hatchling
Ever since she is with chai , aom was hardly been since on anything. I think chai is ok looking but vicki bf is better but just skinny.

nary

sarNie Egg
plz who is vicki's boyfriend?? do u have a pic plz post a pic!!! and for chai he has the body but he is ok but really who is vicky's boyfriend is he in the lakorn industry is he thai i really want to see and know. she is like one of my favourite thai actress plz post a pic!!!

jaimie

sarNie Hatchling
There was about long time ago, if its still the same one. He is not in the industry but i pretty sure he is thai.Let me find out where i saw it n i'll let u know.