Does anyone know who this is?

Romeo

sarNie Egg
I found someone who claims they are this person.

But I kinda find it hard to believe, though shes really pretty.
But she looks like a thai star. Lol. Any ideas? Maybe I'm wrong.

me094

sarNie Egg
You're right. She's a actress. Her name is Kwan Usamanee (I hope that's how you spell her name). She's quite known too... I'm surprise anyone would use her pictures as themselves. I'm not a fan of hers but she is quite pretty.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Hahah. that's kwan back in her young, "sweet", "innocent" days. Or maybe not. lol. :)

If you're gonna claim to be somebody else, at least choose someone who's not a "celebrity" otherwise you're gonna get busted, duh! LOL! That impostor's retarded.

Areeya

sarNie Adult
funny...i also found this other person claming to be pancake on myspace...I mean she didnt say it, but wen u look at her photo album it express it all...heres the link...http://www.myspace.com/lilmizzcrazy

greentea

sarNie Egg
You know, people tend to do this all the time. Don't know why though coz it's quite sad. However, I think they never choose Chinese, Korean or Japanese stars because they're very well known amongst Asians. But if you choose Thai, Philippino, Indonesian stars etc, they tend to be famous only in their country or nearby countries. So those imposters probably think they'd get away with it. Especially if they're trying to impress people from their own country and they think they'd have no clue who the foreign actors are. But they're usually bound to get court. I was at some Vietnamese site and there were people there who used pictures of Mam Kataleeya, Noon Woranuch, Paula Taylor etc as their own. However, it's pretty risky to choose any star let alone pretend to be someone you're not. You reckon only girls do this? I haven't come across any guy who claims to look like someone they're not.

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
the pancake person has been doing it for years. lol she added me years ago on msn, how i dont no, but she was like oh hi im pancake and im in pattaya right now filming my movie. i was like ok....

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
why pancake she sooo eww....sorry fans...LMAO....I would be anybody else but not pancake...hahahaha dumb lol

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
why pancake she sooo eww....sorry fans...LMAO....I would be anybody else but not pancake...hahahaha dumb lol
ahahahaha somewhat agree i suppose :p ^^
She's okay to me now. don't know why...=_=" rofl
&&wha? how could you not know who is Kwan? Lmao jk. XP

Anyways, wow! i've seen some ppl on myspace taking Kwans picture before.
it's like, "are you serious?!" LOL
just because they're thai doesn't mean that there isn't people out there
who enjoys Thai lakorns, celebrities, or whatsoever.

Libra078

sarNie Juvenile
Yep this is Kwan Usamanee!!
I feel that if someone is claming to be someone else
it's just that they have no confidence in there selfs what so ever!!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lmao i still found this very funny..

i only put celebs on my page if i admire or like them.. but i'll never say theyre me lmao!! haha..

me094

sarNie Egg
You know, people tend to do this all the time. Don't know why though coz it's quite sad. However, I think they never choose Chinese, Korean or Japanese stars because they're very well known amongst Asians. But if you choose Thai, Philippino, Indonesian stars etc, they tend to be famous only in their country or nearby countries. So those imposters probably think they'd get away with it. Especially if they're trying to impress people from their own country and they think they'd have no clue who the foreign actors are. But they're usually bound to get court. I was at some Vietnamese site and there were people there who used pictures of Mam Kataleeya, Noon Woranuch, Paula Taylor etc as their own. However, it's pretty risky to choose any star let alone pretend to be someone you're not. You reckon only girls do this? I haven't come across any guy who claims to look like someone they're not.
I believe girls do it the most. But there are guys who do this too even though it's only a few. There was a girl who used to be on my soccer team, she was claiming a guy as her boyfriend on myspace. All the girls on the team were talking about it, mind he's quite cute and her, she's not, personality and looks wise. I decided to look at it and it turned out to be no other than a young korean actor, Kim Hye Sung. It had turned out that the her 'boyfriend' was real but the picture was definitely not him. He was claiming to be someone else. It was damn funny too when we say something to him.

Some guys go another way, I have a friend who is a 'model.' We noticed that she had 2 myspace accounts, so we asked her. It turned out that some guy made up a myspace account for her claiming she was his girlfriend but made it sound like it was coming from her. Quite interesting and creeping.

Anyways, I'll stop. Sorry. People just have nothing else to do or have lower self-esteem.