Dog Show Moments

nikki1786

LizQuen
i can certainly say that fine arts people are weird but creative :p for 3 days i was out because i was helping my friend Oskie and Jayce in editing a video. i was really bored and same goes for jayce... oskie was rendering the video and feel sleepy. but when i told jayce "let's make a funny video right now...", it was sign not only for jayce... but for oskie. we're tired... and so we decided to make some funny video so that we can cheer up ourselves at the same time.

we do funny videos with ourselves... if there's a free time or if we really need to, like being desperate. its just a funny video of us anyway. in every act we do or we speak... we call it "doggie", "dog show moments", "dog show" or sometimes "aw aw aw" (bark of the dog.) i dont know how the "dog show" started, but the bottom line of those expression is that you do it in a funny way... like sarcastic but funny, flirt but funny and you gotta exaggerate the way you speak sometimes... and it will sound in funny way and lastly the GAY TERMS.

Title: Green Light
By: Beyonce
Lipsync: Nikki, Junnie, Jayce and Oskie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fbk6yEeiAA

we are planning to make a next funny video again for our DOG SHOW MOMENTS... XD