Dok Bua Kao (Kantana)

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
New and Pinky back in another lakorn together already? That's quite fast. JYLS ended not too long ago! But I sure do love them together! They have some good chemistry! More of Teng hopefully since Meu Nang didn't interest me that much. So I kinda stop watching it. Lol.

Thanks Thip!​

fun

Expired Sarnie
I guess it is only me who thinks these two does not have any chemistry. lol their lakorn I didn't even finish. But I like his lakorn that just ended more.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
fun4fun Posted Today, 05:55 AM
I guess it is only me who thinks these two does not have any chemistry. lol their lakorn I didn't even finish. But I like his lakorn that just ended more.
you're not the only one. i think they don't have chemistry either
for me it's not how much love scenes there is between pra'ek and nang'ek to make them have chemistry together
but it's more if they click well together and for me Pinky and New doesn't
i think she has more chemistry with Oil,Weir,and Aof
in JYL they look more like bro. and sis. love relationship than lovers
i was hoping they would change pra'ek because don't really like his acting and he looks too girly

555+ I was about to post this.
LOL I find it quite amusing that Tengnung is 2nd after pairing up with Kwan...
Anyways I don't think they have chemistry either...
Can't wait to see her with Win :)

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
I'm super duper happy abt this! I just hope they have a lot of sweet scenes! I love this pair! IMO, they have an amazing chemistry together! they're so cute!

Ana

sarNie Adult
OMG! Y New-Pinky again?! :rolleyes:
Why can't it be Cee-Pinky? Based on rating and popularity NMKP was a hit too..LOL..so y can't they pair up again? <_<
Anywayz..........

somp9

sarNie Adult
I'm waiting for Aof pair up with Pinky again. It take so long that we haven't hear anything about them.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
I'm waiting for Aof pair up with Pinky again. It take so long that we haven't hear anything about them.
I'm waiting for them to reunite again too. Love them in Suparb Buroot Satan! And that was when I fell in love with Aof :wub:​

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah me too, waiting for Pinky&Aof to reunite, but this year they probably won't have a new lakorn together again which is sad :(

Yea it is. The weird this is that I was watching Kan Bpak and Pinky was guest starring.
When the old funny fat dude "Pa Kik" asked her how many lakorns she had, she said 2:
Wung Nam Karng and Wong Wien Huajai.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
okay I went back to Teng1's webbie and his fans said he is in here. He plays as New's little brother and as for his nangek, they still don't know the name....wait they said they don't remember her name. I also read that this lakorn starts filming next month......but anything can change

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i dont mind seein new and pinky pair up again.. but that is quite fast.. i wanna see her with someone else though.. yay teng is in here too.. ooo the lil brother eh.. ^_^