Dok Bua Kao (Kantana)

little

sarNie Adult
i gotta let this out i finally got in to sw cuz of the new layout. so happy i;m using firefox so that helps referred by others

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Episode 3 totally pissed me off. Especially Noy. I've tempted to choke and strangle her so many times during the episode. She just doesn't understand that Phana doesn't love her at all. She would just blame everything back at Nuch for the way Phana turned out to be. Phana hooked himself onto alcohol. She goes and tell Nuch that it was Nuch's fault for Phana being like that? OMG! I'm thinking Girl, if it wasn't for you trying to drown yourself and wanting Phana so bad. I wouldn't even have rejected him for the engagement. And she dare to tell Phana that "something did" happened that night she took him home. Oh come on. Are that desperately in needing of him? The ending of episode was the worst scene so far yet! Phana...stupid. He knew that Noy was in his room. So why the heck would you even bother putting yourself in the shower. Then the moms comes up and found you have naked in a towel and Noy half knocked out on his bed. WTF?! Noy is just tooooooo evil!!

Seeing him half naked during the last scene, reminded me that I had captured his half naked body from Jao Ying Lum Sing. ^_^

:wub:

It's quite blurry cus I captured it with my cellphone ;)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Episode 3 totally pissed me off. Especially Noy. I've tempted to choke and strangle her so many times during the episode. She just doesn't understand that Phana doesn't love her at all. She would just blame everything back at Nuch for the way Phana turned out to be. Phana hooked himself onto alcohol. She goes and tell Nuch that it was Nuch's fault for Phana being like that? OMG! I'm thinking Girl, if it wasn't for you trying to drown yourself and wanting Phana so bad. I wouldn't even have rejected him for the engagement. And she dare to tell Phana that "something did" happened that night she took him home. Oh come on. Are that desperately in needing of him? The ending of episode was the worst scene so far yet! Phana...stupid. He knew that Noy was in his room. So why the heck would you even bother putting yourself in the shower. Then the moms comes up and found you have naked in a towel and Noy half knocked out on his bed. WTF?! Noy is just tooooooo evil!!

Seeing him half naked during the last scene, reminded me that I had captured his half naked body from Jao Ying Lum Sing. ^_^

:wub:

It's quite blurry cus I captured it with my cellphone ;)
ROFL ! I know, huh!? damn.
epi. 3 did get me quite ticked off but epi 4 made me laugh!
especially when the day after they slept together
& noi, kaew, & sawat came into the room.
man! that was just....ahaha ~
but i'm glad that rungsee & Pana because friends-ish.
did indeed feel sad for Rungsee after when he came back
to the house to give Pana the clothes & maybe figured the slept together?!
idk..lost there. LOL
anyways, Ahahaha His body...he has a nice body :drool:

trexie

sarNie Egg
im actually liking this lakorn very much cause its actually progressing alot. I love the sweet scene and their kiss. im actually interested in this one instead of Namtarn Mai. But im still favor in both of them.

rukNA

sarNie Hatchling
ugh, poo... why did you have to tell new that you're with rangsee?! everybody in this lakorn irrates me now. haha. but the people i hate the most is noy & kaew. <_< n'eks sister really pisses me off!! she's so selfish!! her and noy!! :angry:

plus the pra'eks dad is evil!! lol.

roselovesice

ugh, poo... why did you have to tell new that you're with rangsee?! everybody in this lakorn irrates me now. haha. but the people i hate the most is noy & kaew. <_< n'eks sister really pisses me off!! she's so selfish!! her and noy!! :angry:

plus the pra'eks dad is evil!! lol.
man, you said everything i wanted to say about episodes 5&6. lol
They all pisses me off...ahaha ~
Noi sure is too selfish along with Kaew...
dang how times have she slept that dude already? lool
Pretty sad that Sawat knows Noot is preggie...&he's the only one who knows !
i can't wait until the confrontation btw Pana & Noot about the child being his or not..
well like what it says so on the summary...so i do hope this happens. lol :p
Okay, i don't get Pana's dad at all...he confuses me the most...
with sleeping with his scretary (?) &&then wanting her killed...
awkward...lol
but overall, i can't wait for the next episode.
Noot & Sawat gets married ! but sad for Pana...who told him to be stupid enuff to marry
noi just to make noot pissed & jealous...well more like revenge. lol
&yeah! Cat fight against Kaew & Noot. jk...just madness. ahaha ~ xD

ArenaBaby

sarNie Hatchling
i'm looking forward to next week also
i just want to see how mad new gets and how sawat handles everything
i really like sawat's character in this lakorn... well so far
and rangsee too
but we'll see

i really can't wait to see sawat and noot get married:)

sthanphachanh

sarNie Hatchling
Poo acting has improve alot.. I like this lakon so far, feel sorry for ne'k, and hate the sisters..
New looks very cute in this lakon and love his acting..

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
i agree, poo's acting has improved. it's still lacking in some parts...but not enough to get me annoyed. sometimes, however, her "wai's" bother me (you know, like the apology/hand greeting gesture thing). it's somewhat half assed and lacks grace...some (not all) of the times.

but i am really enjoying this lakorn so far.

rukNA

sarNie Hatchling
i agree, poo's acting has improved. it's still lacking in some parts...but not enough to get me annoyed. sometimes, however, her "wai's" bother me (you know, like the apology/hand greeting gesture thing). it's somewhat half assed and lacks grace...some (not all) of the times.

but i am really enjoying this lakorn so far.
haha, i agree. there's something about her "wai's" that bothers me. lol.

roselovesice

Same with you guys man ^^
i think the only thing that i can't really stand of Poo's acting in this lakorn
is her crying & her wais && the rest are okays :)
Garsh. just 2 more days. Can't wait! xD
i heart New although he is dating Jui. LOL
idc! ahahaha ~ jk :p

der052

sarNie Juvenile
i'm actually very happy that Pinky dropped out of this part because if you think about it, Pinky's acting is a bit too rough for this lakorn. Pinky has this aura that makes her match strong roles only, and seeing her weak is just not for her. Plus, Pinky seems too perfect. Her voice and acting is too extreme for this lakorn. PInky is just too much for this lakorn, she will out-throw new with her acting.

As for Poo, although she may not be a great actress, she is learning and having her kinda stiff is okay because nice girls aren't all biggety big motion stuff, just simple. Poo looks more plain than pinky so it's a rather better pick. I'm glad that Poo got the role. She and New kinda balance out more.

Now this is New's best role and best lakorn. He could've been the next Num in Dao Pra Sook. Better than Kade.