Dok Ruk Rim Tang [Exact]

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
^Best at least had some MV n and events she attended, while Peung was like nowhere 2 be found at all, just a few months of not having a lakorn won't kill anyone aka Vill.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
^lol it's funny, but i guess other than lakorn, there's not much stuff 4 Vill to do unless she's a singer or super model.

jeeja

^hahaa...don't even go there, but anyway All I WANT IS 4 THEM TO CONFIRM SOMEONE ELSE THAN VILL! LOL, make that BEST!

jeeja

^Yeah, if it's her too, I'll just tune in for Bie and then post the summary at my Blog so you n some of my other ppl can just come read n follow up.

jeeja

^Ok, gotta go, still need 2 finish my HW!

B4 I leave, X my fingers 4 BEST again!

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Aww so Best is not in here any more. I still wish for Best but if she not here any any more I hope for Fang or Mew (The star). I really want to see Bie and Mew again also. Thanks for the news.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
As along as it's not Vill, then I'm okay! Lol, Grand is a newbie even if her lakorn with Son doesn't go well, she could still have this one to improve in, but as I've seen in some clips of her lakorn with Son, she is topping him in acting.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Too much change of nang'eks. :rolleyes: I'm so annoyed at this point I don't care who it is. Just gonna wait until this drama airs!!

jeeja

OMG! lol, at least it's still Grand! But anyway, I still had feelings it will change, cuz Grand already have that other one, unless K'Boyd is still willing to give her this one then, it's 2 for her!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Grand can still accept this lakorn since her lakorn w/ Son is airing after CC already so that means they're almost filming and this lakorn isn't set to air until next year anyways.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
OMG!!!
I'm irritated with all these n'ek changes...but I did notice that Best was gonna be supporting in another lakorn, so maybe that's why they took her out...since Exact actors practically star in one lakorn per year.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
^yeah, I agree but seem like Vill have more than other stars....If this one is Vill, then I'll pass for sure...but since it's back to unknown nang'ek then I'll wait & see...

X finger not to be Vill.