sarNie Hatchling
http://www.youtube.com/user/tangsaksitdotcom#p/a/u/1/tnl0sp-fe3I

DRRT TIME 0:52
thanks Jakjann, it's so the HQ.

I have one but so sorry it is very LQ.

DRRT Teaser: clip fom mobile phone [thanks P'Mim]
http://www.mediafire.com/?mdizunomfw

Ps. The Dog named "Hung Too"

[A song "Destiny of Life" from Exact together 2010: Bie Gam Grand Ruj Dew Singto
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9l0DK4dkj8 ]

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
^^^^Yes, Fang is beautiful! :D

Toey is sooo KUTE! I luv her dress :D
Thanks Remem 4 the caps.

jeeja

The cast

[I've guessed from the Teaser]

Pei is step mom to Vill

Fang is Gaeyoon

Ann is Bie's elder sister

Toey is (maybe) Bie younger's sister I'm not sure her name, I heard only the scream from the fans.
..Toey love Vill (and she has believed vill is the boy).

Vill is [Realname] Nusorn, Patthavee called him "Ood" or "Anucha" [for the boy]

New is new husband to Pei (I think, haha)

O - from the Teaser I still don't know.

Bie is Patthavee or Khun Vee

lol, this is funny. totally off from wat I'd thought! Pei & New, very interesting! :p

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
Yup Toey is gorgeous! So beautiful! Also Fang too.

Vill looks better as the guy than being the girl :p

jeeja

^^^I 2nd 2 dat 2!

Fang's character seems so intense, lookin' forward 2 c how well she can take on that role.
Cheering 4 Toey n O! Yahoo! N even the dog 2, such a great actor, he gets a 10 from me! :D

jakjann

Jakjann
WOW FANG IS VERY BEAUTIFUL!!!!

I noticed that Pi O is VERYYYY hot now!!!! EVERYTIME when he come out all sreaming XDD

fanny

sarNie Adult
so who really is the n'ek. wiew or fang, but i really want fang to be n'ek again with bie. if fang is not n'ek, i hope she doesnt play n'rai in here.

remem

sarNie Hatchling
WOW FANG IS VERY BEAUTIFUL!!!!

I noticed that Pi O is VERYYYY hot now!!!! EVERYTIME when he come out all sreaming XDD
haha, yeah it's the first time that O appeared on stage.

Clip: Darastory:
Bie sang Maak Maai and Cheewit Likit Eang (Destiny of Life) with the stars.
And then opening DRRT, we all tried not to scream, to listen what Bie and other said and many has voice cracked already, hehe. But some bfc still screamed he came out, so we couldn't hear the name of other cast.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
so who really is the n'ek. wiew or fang, but i really want fang to be n'ek again with bie. if fang is not n'ek, i hope she doesnt play n'rai in here.
Wiew is the n'ke and Fang is the n'rai.

Thanks for the pix and poster. When I was looking at the poster I didn't notic Wiew I only saw Bie than Fang and the other cast member....hehe...I was wondering where is Wiew...Forgot that Wiew is the boy with the dog. lol...Weiw look cutie as a boy.

Everyone look very nice at the party. Wish there were some pix of Fang and Bie posting next to each other.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
omg...can't wait such an interesting lakorn...wiew is so cute n pretty...so is fang...is fang n'rai in this one..she seems like one...

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
^well to said, "Fang is n'rai in this one..she seems like one," she will beat the crap out of Vill...I'm looking forward to see who's gonna be better than who.

remem

sarNie Hatchling
Full Clips::
Bie sang Maak Maai and introduced his career "DRRT"

Bie said his new single(dance song) will be released around the begining of next year.

Full DRRT Teaser HD.
http://www.mediafire.com/?d1gjmjvjzwb

remem

sarNie Hatchling
^well to said, "Fang is n'rai in this one..she seems like one," she will beat the crap out of Vill...I'm looking forward to see who's gonna be better than who.
Fang is N'rai and she is a model too. The model in red dress is Fang.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
I know, was just trying to note only.

Fang is sexy. It's doesn't matter which role she takes she'll do good.

Better looking like a model than looking more than a man.

kab hnub

sarNie Hatchling
WTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saying Fang looks like a nang'rai, that is so wrong. Every nang'ek can be a nang'rai, every good person can be evil.

At least Fang looks more beautiful, and the thought that said she will look more manly, that's why they choose Vill, I can totally see WHY! Bcuz Vill looks more manly then the 3 guys put together. HAHA!!!!! What a bad choice! It seems just like Hanakimi now, Vill is exactly like Ella, too manly I'll probably we watching a HOMO drama again. Oh GOD! X :p KB is blind!