Dok Ruk Rim Tang [Exact]

Trailer looks good. I want to see this already. The lakorns I'm watching are ending soon. Rahut Logan, Soot Sanaeha and probably Proong Nee.

remem

sarNie Hatchling
Fang plays as Janejira : she is a star and model.

Toey plays as Patcha : She is forced to marry with Bie.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
^Remem, you confuse me now... so Toey got force to marry with Bie?

but anyway thanks for the updates.

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
Haha, it's very funny. Bie girlfriend is Fang, but his engaged/his fiancee is Toey??? Somehow it's just awkward. :p

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm waiting to watch O. hope he and Toey has some cute scenes together in here. cheering the second couple, no offense but Bie and Vill annoys me acting and appearance wise..555+

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
i'm waiting to watch O. hope he and Toey has some cute scenes together in here. cheering the second couple, no offense but Bie and Vill annoys me acting and appearance wise..555+
Though I adore Bie, but I'm with u, cheering for the second couple, bcuz I LUV O & Toey more! ^_^ Somehow they just seems and is more cuter! :D

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
^^Agree with you two guys, I seem to interest a lot more the second pair than Bie & Vill. Cheer for Toey & O!!!

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
vill makes an "ugly" boy. everytime i see bie's face it makes me smile.

transcend89

sarNie Adult
hmmm the trailer looks ok i'm not expecting anything much from this and vill does not even come close to looking like a boy. i kinda feel like this is a disaster but we'll see

Areeya

sarNie Adult
vill makes an "ugly" boy. everytime i see bie's face it makes me smile.
i agree vill does make an ugly boy...I really want the n'ek to be peung...i love her in nago asook...I want to her pair up wid bie...I bet they look kute 2gether..

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
i agree vill does make an ugly boy...I really want the n'ek to be peung...i love her in nago asook...I want to her pair up wid bie...I bet they look kute 2gether..
Haha, I agreed, they were really cute in "Toh Ma Wah Ruk!" lol, if only she wasn't banned, then Son could have played with Peung, and this one could've either went to Grand or Best, which would made a better looking boy. And I wouldn't have to see this pairing for another year to come, and...blah..blah...blah :p But oh well, it's already Vill, so I'll just looking forward for the second casting! GO O & TOEY! I'm even rooting for FANG! T_T hopes for Bie & Peung are like 0%. But if she was to have a comeback it will be big! :D

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
what? pueng was banned? why? too much talented confront of the other newbies (vill, best and grand) ? ^_^