Dok Ruk Rim Tang [Exact]

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
I know y is peung being bannned...that suck...

can anyone tell me why? i really want to know. that sucks, she was so good in "ngao asoke"

Well, it's only because of those pictures she took with her BF. Exact banned her, and that was the end of everything. Well she come back, as of right now there is a no no, but in the future, if she does then it will happen. Peung is great, I do adore her great talents as a newbie and the best of exacts too. :D I hope she makes a great comeback soon! Really miss seeing her on screen.

this is really going of the topic, but damn it I still wish she could have been the nang'ek instead :p

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
only because of her pictures with her boyfriend? that's suck and crazy, she has the right to. i know exact tends to make love promotion but here, it's really too much.

Areeya

sarNie Adult
Ok this is really stupid they banned peung because of the pix she took wid her bf...i think everyone have the rite to take picture wid anyone they want and of how they want it to be taken...there are a lot of people that take really stupid picture but still didnt get banned...

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
exact areeya. xacts has banned her and they are stupids, she was the most talented newbie they have, now, look at who they have: best (miss robot), vill (miss cryingbaby without any emotion), grand (still new but seems like the others... )

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
^^^Right, I had to agreed. It's really stupid n dumb of them to ban Peung of this kind of stuff. N god talking about her pictures, I've seen worst, such as sex scandal and some of them are still starring in lakrons and stuff. And we were only talking about pics her with her BF. Somehow I think Exact is just overreacting with this, common like Taew say you don't have to be goody good good with ur friends like u r with the ET biz. O_O

transcend89

sarNie Adult
uh that's her bf she can take any kind of pic with him however she likes and it shouldn't have come to a stupid decision to ban her wow really what's next you can't take pics with your family members too b/c it'll ruin you

Areeya

sarNie Adult
exact areeya. xacts has banned her and they are stupids, she was the most talented newbie they have, now, look at who they have: best (miss robot), vill (miss cryingbaby without any emotion), grand (still new but seems like the others... )
OMG..u r so funny...miss robot...miss cryingbaby without any emotion...wat a name? U feel like me...best was suck in her first lakorn and vill also her sad scene had no type of emotion... grand i'm not sure i havent watch her lakorn wid son yet...but son is really suck at acting in his frist lakorn..hopefully her improves.

jeeja

OMG..u r so funny...miss robot...miss cryingbaby without any emotion...wat a name? U feel like me...best was suck in her first lakorn and vill also her sad scene had no type of emotion... grand i'm not sure i havent watch her lakorn wid son yet...but son is really suck at acting in his frist lakorn..hopefully her improves.
Grand actually isn't that bad, though she isn't as pretty as the other actresses, but her acting is decent and she is a very likable person. I'm starting to like Grand a lot more, not just her voice, but her acting and to me I think she's beautiful and perfect just the way she is. lol, she's better at acting then Son. My cousin thought Son was the NEWBIE instead of her. :p

Yup Sajenna is very good at naming.

lol, but I am looking forward 2 c wat Best can show in her next lakorn. I really do wanna noe, b/w Best n Son, which robot improved more. lol, Son improved like 10%, but I really wanna noe how much Best had. :D

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i know my english is very bad so sorry but i tried to think in english and not think in french and trying translating it later.

jeeja

i know my english is very bad so sorry but i tried to think in english and not think in french and trying translating it later.
Sajenna, you don't have to think too much about that. nobody is getting graded on how well their english is. it doesn't matter. just enjoy n have fun! :D

jeeja

Just to let u ppl know this lakorn has been pushed to:

MAY

lol, so it means I getta c Namcha n Best b4 Vill! :p It's GREAT!

Areeya

sarNie Adult
Sajenna, you don't have to think too much about that. nobody is getting graded on how well their english is. it doesn't matter. just enjoy n have fun! :D
I agree...just have fun and enjoy...express yourself in this forum...you're not being graded...

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
hmm.. okay i'll defend VILL, haha i think shes PERFECT for the role! i do like her wayy more than pueng, grand, and definitely best!
CAN'T WAITTT TO SEE HER WITH BIE!!!

no spammmingg pleaseeeee. stick with BIE & VILL (the subject, the pra'nangs) :D

kab hnub

sarNie Hatchling
lol, you can call this a spam thread instead of a DRRT thread because the last 20 something pages has been spam due to repeated comments by same person and no-related pictures! :p

Wow, MAY! That's long, but not sitting my hope so high anymore. Anyway I'll still be looking forward to O & Toey.

shana pakim

sarNie Adult
oh when i saw Fang name i thought that she is going to be n'ek...
well, i don't know about this than...i'm not a very big fan of Bie...
but it Fang was n'ek than i'll watch it but now know she is not maybe not...