Dok Ruk Rim Tang [Exact]

Areeya

sarNie Adult
Anybody know where i can watch this lakorn on youtube? thanks in advance...oh btw I think fang should be the n'ek...make me feel weird watching this lakorn cuz fang used to play bie n'ek...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
If you want to watch it without downloading I'm uploading it to http://sharerice.net it should be up in like 40 minutes because my connection is slow today ...

luvgolf

sarNie Hatchling
bie is so hot here :)

I think Vill looks very cute as a boy...can't wait for tmr epi.

I want to see all the cute scenes!!!

kellysaephan

sarNie Hatchling
i just saw the new lakorn and i really like it and i cant wait till the next clip to be put up on youtube......i love the dog hes funny and bie looks hella HOT in this lakorn....

kellysaephan

sarNie Hatchling
i just saw the new lakorn and i really like it and i cant wait till the next clip to be put up on youtube......i love the dog hes funny and bie looks hella HOT in this lakorn....

whiterose

sarNie Hatchling
I liked the first part. Wok PenTor's voiceover is funny...adds more life to the dog and makes it just like his character on PenTor. Makes you feel so bad for the dog..he knows everything but can't tell anyone.

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
hm .. i must be the only who don't like it so far LOl -- i don't like talking dog .. it annoyed me.
aside from this .. view is still stiff --- and there's something that i don't like about this lakorn ..
don't know what it is (even though i'm a bie fan -- still can't push myself to watch it)
i'm also the same too. the talking dog is kinda awkward, but he's only stating his thoughts lol, poor dog.
ha, i'm a Bie fan, but it's actually not Bie who I'm watching for anymore (well still kinda), it's the dog, Oh & Toey along with Fang and Ann.

remem

sarNie Hatchling
Opening song : Hai Chan Dai Ru Tee ให้ฉันได้รู้ที
http://music.gmember.com/player/html_player_music/index.php?songid=1004190601

Ending song : Pler Ruk Mod Jai เผลอรักหมดใจ
http://music.gmember.com/player/html_player_music/index.php?songid=1004189101

"Dok Ruk Rim Tang" was first published last 40 years ago. It's a novel by "Chuwong Chayajinda", who is the owner many famous novels "Jum leuy Ruk", "Ngoa Asoke", and etc. ^^

vangm18

sarNie Egg
Anybody know where i can watch this lakorn on youtube? thanks in advance...oh btw I think fang should be the n'ek...make me feel weird watching this lakorn cuz fang used to play bie n'ek...
i agree with you! i feel uncomfortable watching these kind of dramas when the praek/nangek and the now pra'rai/nangrai used to be the lead couple...

still think i will pass this one because storyline doesn't sound orginal (makes me think of pim moo with aum and cee and others) and i just don't like bie's acting( not to offend any of his friend but this is only my opnion)cuz he should only stick to singing...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
^.^ Even his singing is a little iffy compared to the other "The Star" Singers lol not to offend anyone else ;p I'm a bie fan and has been but I have to be honest lol can't blindly praise my favorites. I think in Roy Adeed Hang Ruk his acting wasn't as difficult to watch as this one.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Did anyone notice that Bie mom is the same lady that play Fang evil mom in their lakorn now its Fang who playing evil and the mom is nice.

fun

Expired Sarnie
still think i will pass this one because storyline doesn't sound orginal (makes me think of pim moo with aum and cee and others) and i just don't like bie's acting( not to offend any of his friend but this is only my opnion)cuz he should only stick to singing...
I like one of Bie's song, "I Need Somebody" and that is pretty much it. I personally think he cannot sing or dance lol... I mean he isn't all that bad when he sings but I don't think he can hit some notes and it was a nightmare watching him dance. As in the acting department, um... he's not even close to decent but he's bearable to watch. I have nothing against Bie, his choice in lakorn is not my cup of tea but this looks promising. I was a bit worried because Pan/Vee and Punch/Por lakorns had the same plot. 1. Will 2. Disguise as a boy 3. Notice that pra ek are much older than nang ek lol but they waited awhile and then aired it. I wished they had aired it earlier or first.

Iya

sarNie Adult
wow. three similar dramas in a row. i hope there wouldn't be a fourth one.

btw, i just skimmed through the first eps. it's cute but i'm getting a little bored by the same plot. vill looks so pretty in here and i love the dog.