Dok Ruk Rim Tang [Exact]

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
The thinking dog thing doesn't really bother me anymore because the "human's" can't hear them or understand them. I'm a dog owner myself and love my puppies lol and I love to think they know what im saying and have their feelings. Just by watching the dog he is well trained. The only thing is that lol the voices are weird lol

chouakim

TTFC♥
Indeed, the plot is so similar. (& I just finished up Taddao Bussaya as well.) -_-
Taddao's mom's name was Jitree and Anus' dad's new wife's name is Jitree also. lol
Just found the similarity funny.

Oh wow. And I didn't expect that they'd give Hungtu a voice. I looked away for a second and was wondering who was talking to her. :lol: He's such a pretty doggie. Lovem'!

haha, I for one love Bie. Not the absolute best at singing or acting, but I just love him. He's such a great guy. I'm still a little sensitive with the old couplings too. Bie&Fang<3.
Vill looks so pretty. I'm gonna miss her pretty look for a while. XD
Nice surprise of P'Oh in episode 1! He's such a plus for me in this lakorn!

babie_sara

sarNie Adult
I like one of Bie's song, "I Need Somebody" and that is pretty much it. I personally think he cannot sing or dance lol... I mean he isn't all that bad when he sings but I don't think he can hit some notes and it was a nightmare watching him dance. As in the acting department, um... he's not even close to decent but he's bearable to watch. I have nothing against Bie, his choice in lakorn is not my cup of tea but this looks promising. I was a bit worried because Pan/Vee and Punch/Por lakorns had the same plot. 1. Will 2. Disguise as a boy 3. Notice that pra ek are much older than nang ek lol but they waited awhile and then aired it. I wished they had aired it earlier or first.
Haha you should change number 3 to the pra'ek end up falling in love with the nang'ek and think that he is turning gay

kellysaephan

sarNie Hatchling
I for one love Bie alot and im so happy he can out wid this lakorn evern tho its a little like Taddao Bussaya. I still like it and i really love the way he plays a roll in this new lakorn of his....

fun

Expired Sarnie
Haha you should change number 3 to the pra'ek end up falling in love with the nang'ek and think that he is turning gay
That can be number 4. Ahahaha. I am not saying that they are the same kind of lakorn but they just have the same elements. The way they carry out the plot will probably be the only difference.

babie_sara

sarNie Adult
New is so HOT in this lakorn as a bad guy! And Fang is SEXY in this lakorn as nang'rai haha!

I haven't watched any versions of Taddao Bussaya. Didn't watch the lakorn with Pancake & Vee either. So this is new to me. :p What's drawing me to watching a storyline like this is Bie (I've enjoyed his choices of lakorns so far. Haven't missed one.), Oh, Toey & the dog. :lol: I also enjoy Pei's acting. :ph34r:

remem

sarNie Hatchling
Caps from Ep3. Tuesday [12 May 2010]

By alwayz @ bie-fanclub [she just captured only Bie, i think so]

transcend89

sarNie Adult
should i even give this a try if i remember correctly exact loves to drag lakorns how many eps are there going to be...looks promising but so have others

transcend89

sarNie Adult
I like one of Bie's song, "I Need Somebody" and that is pretty much it. I personally think he cannot sing or dance lol... I mean he isn't all that bad when he sings but I don't think he can hit some notes and it was a nightmare watching him dance. As in the acting department, um... he's not even close to decent but he's bearable to watch. I have nothing against Bie, his choice in lakorn is not my cup of tea but this looks promising. I was a bit worried because Pan/Vee and Punch/Por lakorns had the same plot. 1. Will 2. Disguise as a boy 3. Notice that pra ek are much older than nang ek lol but they waited awhile and then aired it. I wished they had aired it earlier or first.
dang idk what is it but sometimes you just hit the nail on the spot on what i think too it's quite amazing...hmmm although i do have to say i did somewhat enjoy hua jai sila...i think it was that lakorn with aff that really make me turn sour it just didn't look right

Iya

sarNie Adult
lol. i'm loving bie. he's getting very hot in here. :)

for vill, i will always love her...though not the haircut.

kellysaephan

sarNie Hatchling
DRRT IS STARTING TO GET MORE AND MORE BETTER AS I KEEP ON WATCHING IT AND BIE JUST KEEP LOOKING HOTTER AND HOTTER EVERY TIME I WATCH IT. I CANT WAIT TELL TOMORROW TO WATCH WHATS GOSE ON THIS TIME. ALSO I HELLA LOVE THE DOGS THAT R IN THE LAKORN.

Iya

sarNie Adult
DRRT IS STARTING TO GET MORE AND MORE BETTER AS I KEEP ON WATCHING IT AND BIE JUST KEEP LOOKING HOTTER AND HOTTER EVERY TIME I WATCH IT. I CANT WAIT TELL TOMORROW TO WATCH WHATS GOSE ON THIS TIME. ALSO I HELLA LOVE THE DOGS THAT R IN THE LAKORN.
haha. i god is my most favorite character in the lakorn. i love him the most!!!

saephan17

sarNie Egg
I didn't think I was going to like this lakorn but it is pretty entertaining. I think I am watching it more to see how the dog roles play out....lol

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
I haven't watched any versions of Taddao Bussaya. Didn't watch the lakorn with Pancake & Vee either. So this is new to me. :p What's drawing me to watching a storyline like this is Bie (I've enjoyed his choices of lakorns so far. Haven't missed one.), Oh, Toey & the dog. :lol: I also enjoy Pei's acting. :ph34r:
Me too! I am loving this lakorn so far. And Vill is cute in here. I love Bie's singing and his acting isn't too shabby. His voice is very unique. There are worse singers and actors out there than him. I am loving Fang in here and do miss her coupling with Bie. Loved her and Bie in Hua Jai Sila. That was when I fell in love with Bie.