Dok Ruk Rim Tang [Exact]

kellysaephan

sarNie Hatchling
im so ready for everything to come out.... but in another way im not because if everything comes out. the movie will be over to fast and i still wanna see Bie in this lakorn hehehe..... anyways im so ready for tomorrows ep 13...... cant wait for it.....

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
it's good if everything spills out soon, cuz one thing i dislike about Exact's lakorn is dragging and then it ends like blah... O_O
i don't know who i'm enjoying this for anymore, everyone just seems out of order this passed week hopefully this week's epd aren't so dull.
today's epd was okay, but hopefully 2morrows can be better.
lol by the way i think i'm fallin' in love with Hungtu! the dog is just so adorable :D

kellysaephan

sarNie Hatchling
i really like this ep 13... cant wait for tomorrws ep14... yea i really like hungtu the dog too... well i hope that hungtu will be ok even he get hurt in the next eps... this lakorn makes me not want to go to work tomorrow but i think i can wait to see it when i get home because its make my day just watching Bie and Vill.... anyways todays eps 13 was what i was hella waiting for and now that i seen it. it was what i wanted to see and i hope that the WILL, will not get bruned in tomorrows eps14.... Cant wait ti see tomorrows ep14... im getting really happy to see how everything comes out..... Ruk Bie Sukrit Wisetkaew Maak Mai....

kellysaephan

sarNie Hatchling
OMG..... DID ANYONE SEE TODAYS EP14??? WELL I DID ADND I LOVED IT AND I CANT BELIEVE THAT VEE AND OOHT REALLY KISSED.... I THINK IMMA HAVE TO GO BACK AND WATCH IT AGAIN BECAUSE I STILL CANT BELIEVE MY EYES LOL..... ANYWAYS I GOTTA WATCH TOMORROW EP15 NOW.. ITS GETTING WAY TO GOOS FOR ME TO NOT WATCH IT.... ANYHOW IM JUST REALLY SAD ABOUT THE (WILL) NOW ITS ALL IN BLACK AND I DONT THINK HUNGTU CAN SMELL IT OUT NOW IT HAS ALL THAT BLACK STUFF ON IT.... BUT I HOPE HE CAN THO...... LOVE THIS LAKORN ALOT....

jthepsen

sarNie Hatchling
OMG..... DID ANYONE SEE TODAYS EP14??? WELL I DID ADND I LOVED IT AND I CANT BELIEVE THAT VEE AND OOHT REALLY KISSED.... I THINK IMMA HAVE TO GO BACK AND WATCH IT AGAIN BECAUSE I STILL CANT BELIEVE MY EYES LOL..... ANYWAYS I GOTTA WATCH TOMORROW EP15 NOW.. ITS GETTING WAY TO GOOS FOR ME TO NOT WATCH IT.... ANYHOW IM JUST REALLY SAD ABOUT THE (WILL) NOW ITS ALL IN BLACK AND I DONT THINK HUNGTU CAN SMELL IT OUT NOW IT HAS ALL THAT BLACK STUFF ON IT.... BUT I HOPE HE CAN THO...... LOVE THIS LAKORN ALOT....

I know, I can't believe it too. I loved today's episode and can't wait till tomorrow. Hungtu is just adorable!

kellysaephan

sarNie Hatchling
I know, I can't believe it too. I loved today's episode and can't wait till tomorrow. Hungtu is just adorable!
yea i was hella sad when hungtu got hurt but ended up it wasnt the real thing so i was much more happyer to no that he wasnt hurt... and for the kiss i had to watch it again to make sure it was real.... lol..... i just got done watching it again too.... i was hella yelling at my labtop...lol... its ok tho hes falling for her and she is falling for him also thats what i wanna see.....

jthepsen

sarNie Hatchling
This lakorn made me think of this first lakorn where lots of people were icky about him being the male lead. Now, he's hot especially in that kissing scene.

kellysaephan

sarNie Hatchling
This lakorn made me think of this first lakorn where lots of people were icky about him being the male lead. Now, he's hot especially in that kissing scene.

I think Bie always Been Hot... he was younger then but he was still Hot to me...LOL....Now hes even more Hotter and everyone cant stop talking about him....

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
today's episode was great...can't wait for tomorrow's episode to air...it's getting near the end and don't want it to end...but can't wait to see Vill's hair grow long again...she looks pretty...

kellysaephan

sarNie Hatchling
yea i really like this ep15... i also dont want thisd lakorn to end too... im gonna miss watching Bie and Vill but mostly Bie.... Well cant wait for ep16 its getting really good and i wanna really no wants going on now.... i also cant wait tell Vee Fines out that Ooht is a gurl i wanna see how jane takes it when she fines out.... i think she is gonna go nuts.... hahaha... i can almost see her face now hahhaha.....

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
yea i really like this ep15... i also dont want thisd lakorn to end too... im gonna miss watching Bie and Vill but mostly Bie.... Well cant wait for ep16 its getting really good and i wanna really no wants going on now.... i also cant wait tell Vee Fines out that Ooht is a gurl i wanna see how jane takes it when she fines out.... i think she is gonna go nuts.... hahaha... i can almost see her face now hahhaha.....
lol same here...can't wait until vee finds out ooth is a girl and that jane is gonna go crazy bcuz ooth is actually a pretty girl plus is the real owner of the house vee is living in lol...

kellysaephan

sarNie Hatchling
Omg.... So todays ep16 was a really good one.... Ooth got save by hungtu and another dog but they still couldnt help her and Vee came a lil to late because of the ugly guy i forgot hes name in this lakorn... Anyways Vee is going to find out who Ooth really is nexts weeks ep17.... oh how i cant wait tell nexts week to come by... but in a way i dont want Vee to no who Ooth really is just yet.... Man this lakorn is getting hella good..... im getting really sad this lakorn is almost coming to an end soon.... :(

Anyways How did everyone who watched DRRT like this whole weeks eps???? I Loved it all....

saephan17

sarNie Egg
Kelly are you obsessed much??!! lol... have to admit that today's episode was funny.... the dogs were totally funny!

whiterose

sarNie Hatchling
The dogs are totally stealing the scene! They're the heroes! haha It's so funny that all the voice dubs of the dogs are from the Pen Tor sitcom.

kellysaephan

sarNie Hatchling
Kelly are you obsessed much??!! lol... have to admit that today's episode was funny.... the dogs were totally funny!

Thank you christina... i no i am lol... i told im over obsessed... he is just so HOT... Anyways todays ep was funny cant wait for nexts weeks ep to come on already... i really like hungtu and Bie the most tho... LOL

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
LOVING DRRT ATM BIE AND VILL, AND OH AND TOEY ARE SOOOO CUTE...
CANT WAIT FOR NEXT WEEK !!!

COMING UP ON TUES EPI ACCORDING TO EXACT.CO.TH... FINGERS CROSSED HE FINDS OUT THAT OOTH IS NOOT...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol from the preview he has to find out she is a girl in the next episode if not he'll think she's a cross dresser because from the preview he feels the bandages that she used to conceal her breast or he actually felt her breast >.< lol

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i need to catch up, by reading all the comments here it seems like wiew, view, or vill had a great time with bie. i like it so far just hope the eng sub will be up soon. love them together.