Dok Ruk Rim Tang [Exact]

Alysa1

sarNie Egg
i cannot wait for next weeks episodes, it's gunna be very interesting to watch!
but then again, that means this lakorn will end soon:(

Alysa1

sarNie Egg
^yeah i agree, i just wanna know how Vee will react to finding that Oot is actually a girl!
i think he will be kinda angry but then again be happy because he isn't gay HAHA!:D

kellysaephan

sarNie Hatchling
^yeah i agree, i just wanna know how Vee will react to finding that Oot is actually a girl!
i think he will be kinda angry but then again be happy because he isn't gay HAHA!

yea i think Vee will be more then just happy hes not GAY..... lol

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
lol bie is so cute when he think he's trunin gay. *sigh* if the lakorn's ending soon which of exact's lakron's airing next? anyone know?

jthepsen

sarNie Hatchling
The part where bie's character thinks he's gay with feelings for ooth, reminds me of paul, janie and jamie's lakorn where janie and jamie disguised themselves as males and paul thought he turned gay cause of his feelings towards janie. Brought back so many hilarious memories watching this lakorn. Anyone know how many episodes we have left?

kellysaephan

sarNie Hatchling
i think we may have about 15 eps left in this lakorn... im feeling a lil sad that this lakorn is ending... i dont want to end just yet... i hope bie comes out wid another lakorn soon... i sure am gonna miss coming home and not watching his lakorn everyday.... :(

jthepsen

sarNie Hatchling
wow 15 episodes left? I thought it would been even less since that would mean we have only progressed half way cause the last episode was the 16th and it seemed like the story is unraveling to the end quite quickly. I can't wait till tomorrow when he finds out Ooth is a girl. That "knowing smile" he had in the picture of them in bed melted my lips also into that knowing smile that both him and us viewers will be enjoying watching when that moment comes. :D

kellysaephan

sarNie Hatchling
yea im not really sure if they have 15eps left.... but i do know that its about to end almost... im so sad :(
but its ok i hope he comes out wid another lakorn soon... oh now that i think of it i do think they have about 6 more eps left... its almost to the end soon.... they still havent found the (WILL) yet.... but Vee is going to find out that Ooth is Noot soon on tomorrow ep i hope... I really cant wait for it... im so ready for it to all come out in the open so everyone will no.... but at the same time i dont want it to end just yet....

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Oh Em Geee!!!! He knows she's a woman! I think if he doesn't know I swear he is stupid Lol
>.< Ok he def. Knows lol.
"Ooh is a girl I thought I was gay this entire time. Stupid." Lol

Blush >.< Blush >.< Blush! Lol

Alysa1

sarNie Egg
i just finished watching ep 17 and i love it, Bie is so damn cute and when he said goodnight to Oot was so adorable... lol
it was so funny, everyone is so confused why Vee has suddenly changed, the servants crack me up HAHA!
i love seeing Oh and Toey together, they make a really good couple :]
i'm now definitely looking forward to the next episode!!

kellysaephan

sarNie Hatchling
i just finished watching ep 17 and i love it, Bie is so damn cute and when he said goodnight to Oot was so adorable... lol
it was so funny, everyone is so confused why Vee has suddenly changed, the servants crack me up HAHA!
i love seeing Oh and Toey together, they make a really good couple :]
i'm now definitely looking forward to the next episode!!

hey do u no anyone on youtube that upload it that has sounds... the person im watching it on they dont have the sound and i dnt no what they r saying....if u do thanks if u dont then thats ok too...

kellysaephan

sarNie Hatchling
im watching it right now but it has no f n sound and idk what they r saying..... i wanna no.... all i no is that vee no that ooth is a gurl now......and he is hella happy about it...

saephan17

sarNie Egg
Loved this episode.... so funny... he was hella teasing Ooth.... Can't wait til tomorrow's episode.... she moves into his room!!!

Alysa1

sarNie Egg
hey do u no anyone on youtube that upload it that has sounds... the person im watching it on they dont have the sound and i dnt no what they r saying....if u do thanks if u dont then thats ok too...
hey i downloaded mine off buddie media, i don't know if u managed to find one with sound yet,
but this uploader has ep 17 and it has sound!

cityloveU YT

hope that helped you :]