Dok Ruk Rim Tang [Exact]

Alysa1

sarNie Egg
Ep 19 was alright, finally the painting has been discovered!!
love the way Vee acts towards Oot is so cute, makes me giggle... LOL

definitely can't wait for the next epi!

Worranat

sarNie Juvenile
Gosh so exciting! Just waiting for ep 20 now. argghhh

Bie is so funny and cute. I got so happy when he didn't get mad after he found out that she was a girl.
It just makes everything more fun and interesting. HungToo is LOVE haha. Cupid dog.

Jassefras

sarNie Egg
oh yea just got done watching it again and this time its wis sounds.... wow i really love this eps17.... Bie is so HOT and so funny too... now he knows that Ooth is a gurl he feel much more better about him self... now he knows that hes not gay... i think he's going to find a way to find out who she really is soon....

i think this lakorn has about 3 more eps to go... its almost to the end... they just gotta find out about Noot and the (WILL)...then i think Vee and Noot will end up together at the end... thats what im hoping for....
hehe today he found out that ooth is nooth, :wub:
its not gonna end so fast! because they are still filming now a days ^^, so we can enjoy this lakorn a couple of weeks more :)

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
i kinda think Tun and Anout is kinda dumb. I don't get why Anout has to go see Vee herself. I mean, they could've gotten Toey's character to dress up and go in her place because obviously they planned on disguising Anout anyways. But, I guess without massive chaos, it wouldn't be a thai drama :p

kellysaephan

sarNie Hatchling
just got done watching eps 20.... well they finely got to see each other but Vee whated to see her more then just that... but nooth didnt want to get out... now he really no that ooth is really nooth cant wait for tomorrow so i can see jane fhighting wid ooth and vee comes in the room..... i hope it dont end just yet because i still wanna watch it and i hope it has a really good endding to this lakorn...

kellysaephan

sarNie Hatchling
hehe today he found out that ooth is nooth,

its not gonna end so fast! because they are still filming now a days ^^, so we can enjoy this lakorn a couple of weeks more

thanks for the up date.... im happy to no that we still have a few more weeks for this lakorn... im so lovin the way Vee is going out of his mine for nooth/Ooth.... he so cute....

jthepsen

sarNie Hatchling
It's kinda of good that Vee found out that Ooth was Nooth and sad at the same time see his disappointment that nooth still doesn't trust him enough to reveal herself even though he hurts her to finally prove what he suspected. Not sure I interpret the mood correctly at the end, he seem sad and to be thinking heavily at the end rather than happy. However, I sure can't wait till next week! =D

kellysaephan

sarNie Hatchling
yea i cant wait till next week also... now i just want ooth tell vee that she is nooth already... but also i dont want it to end just yet...LOL...

Alysa1

sarNie Egg
okay i finally caught up with ep 20, Hungtu is so funny... the vet part made me laugh!!
man i feel sorry for Noot getting shot :(
next episode Fang is gone CRAZY lol, cannot wait!!

kellysaephan

sarNie Hatchling
someone gotta give that jane a big slap in the face... she is getting on my last nivers.... but yea anways i cant wait for nexts weeks eps.21..... bie is starting to no everything now.....

saephan17

sarNie Egg
OMG!!!!!!!!! Loved how he had the whole setup for her behind the red curtain. Can't wait til tomorrow's episode. I hope they figure out the will this time. I dunno why they drag it for so long.... they had the painting for quite some time!

kellysaephan

sarNie Hatchling
OMG!!!!!!!!! Loved how he had the whole setup for her behind the red curtain. Can't wait til tomorrow's episode. I hope they figure out the will this time. I dunno why they drag it for so long.... they had the painting for quite some time!

Christina, u no they have to do that it makes it more injoying to no that the lakorn isnt ove just yet.... well anyways i hella love todays ep.21.... cant believe that he knows it her.... now we can finely see how things end.... cant wiat for tomorrows ep.22.... so sad i dont want it to be over just yet...... im going to miss him.... LOL

Alysa1

sarNie Egg
ep 21 was good, can't wait for the next episode... finally the will is going be found and i hope nothing else happens this time!!

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
this is getting good. i don't want it to end yet. i want to see more of how oh and toey's relationship will develop. like mentioned, i like how bie set up the clothes and all behind the red curtain. can't wait for more to come.

kellysaephan

sarNie Hatchling
this is getting good. i don't want it to end yet. i want to see more of how oh and toey's relationship will develop. like mentioned, i like how bie set up the clothes and all behind the red curtain. can't wait for more to come.

oh yea i do want to see where Oh and Toey's Relationship gose.... It looked like they were in good hands but i still wanna see if and will be together r not..... i think so tho.... they cute together......