Dok Ruk Rim Tang [Exact]

kellysaephan

sarNie Hatchling
i don't want the lakorn to end but i am really anxious to see what happens!
i just want them to hurry and get to the Will bit... LOL

yea ur telling me... i dont want it to end too.... but i want to no what happens when they open the (will)....

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
oh yea i do want to see where Oh and Toey's Relationship gose.... It looked like they were in good hands but i still wanna see if and will be together r not..... i think so tho.... they cute together......
I know, i can't wait to see their relationship...i hope they will have some sweet scene before the drama ends because seriously they need to have some sweet scene. i hope they end up together.. they are just so cute together..

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
some how i'm glad this is ending cuz they dragged that finding the WILL part a bit long, well it's an Exact lakorn so we kinda expected that coming, but anyway, i want to also c some O & Toey scenes. they need a cute one lol i think my favorite character and the only one i enjoyed the most is HUNGTU. he's a shining star :D

kellysaephan

sarNie Hatchling
some how i'm glad this is ending cuz they dragged that finding the WILL part a bit long, well it's an Exact lakorn so we kinda expected that coming, but anyway, i want to also c some O & Toey scenes. they need a cute one lol i think my favorite character and the only one i enjoyed the most is HUNGTU. he's a shining star

gurl ur so funny... ur right HUNGTU is the shining star in this lakorn now that i think about it...LOL....But we Cant forget about the one and only BIE..... haha.....He is just so HOT.....:)

jeeja

^^^ha, who would forget about him. he's the only reason i tuned in along with the others lol

phiengthirath

sarNie Hatchling
I think it is funny that we want to see the ending so bad but then we don't want it to end because it's such a good plot. huh..i'm definitely gonna miss this lakorn.

I love View and Bie together even though View can't act. At first I didn't like her but now i can't wait to see her in lakorns.

Does anyone know if Bie is working on any new lakorns? I know he is super busy!

jeeja

^^^^not nothing as confirm for now, but he did said he's gonna be working on one this year towards next year. this year is lakorn year for him and for his lakorn fans, concerts and musicals are pushed back for 2011 n 2012. so many rumors, it's even said his next lakorn may not b with Exact. i'm kinda crossing fingers 4 that lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I'm gonna be so pissed if Jidtree and Sak gets the Will from Na or if they kill her. It's going to be so stupid.. Oh yeah we protected it this hard up until time for the exchange come ... zomg >.<

kellysaephan

sarNie Hatchling
im so mad at this ep.22. y they have to do this to me... i really dont want jidtree and sak to get the (will) if they do then i dont want to watch it... just watching Vee be all sad about Nooth already makes me hella sad.... well i hope tomorrow when all this things r going on i hope that Vee and Nooth can talk things out... as for jidtree and sak i hope they go to jail r get hurt i dont want to see them anymore lol..... as for jane i hope she get it too...LOL....cant wait tell tomorrow ep23... i hope it dont end tomorrow.....

Alysa1

sarNie Egg
that jetree and sak is so damn annoying, i hope they won't get the will, or else i'm gunna strangle somebody seriously!!...lol
but anyways i feel sad for Vee and Noot today, hopefully next episode things will get better for them.

kellysaephan

sarNie Hatchling
that jetree and sak is so damn annoying, i hope they won't get the will, or else i'm gunna strangle somebody seriously!!...lol
but anyways i feel sad for Vee and Noot today, hopefully next episode things will get better for them.

yea i no what u mean.... i dont like looking at Vee when he is sad it really makes me sad..... but yea i also hope next ep they will be alright.... i dont want Vee sister to get hurt also because it looks like she was gonna be hurt r something...

saephan17

sarNie Egg
Just finished today's episode.... I am not looking forward to tomorrow's episode.... I am thinking that the STUPID couple is going to get the will and make everything more difficult....ahhhhh!!!! I want to B!t@H slap them....

kellysaephan

sarNie Hatchling
Just finished today's episode.... I am not looking forward to tomorrow's episode.... I am thinking that the STUPID couple is going to get the will and make everything more difficult....ahhhhh!!!! I want to B!t@H slap them....

gurl i feel u on that... i dont wanna watch tomorrow ep too but i have too because i want to no if Vee and Nooth r gonna talk it out and on top of that i wanna no if Jidtree and Sak will get the (WILL) r not....