Dok Ruk Rim Tang [Exact]

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
IDK....But i hope it dont end just yet... Because i still wanna watch Oh and Toey... They need to end up together also...
I hope it doesn't end soon also. i still want to see toey and oh together. they have so little parts together. i hope the next couple of parts will have more of them. looking forward to their scenes.

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
from what i have read there is a lot more drama to happen...

im pretty sure jitree and souck get hold of the painting... oh does get shot (insert the cute scenes where patcha rushes to see if he's ok)... something happens to hungtu i think he gets captured by jitree (insert the the wild search for him and the cute scene between bie and vill)... (shes still not making up her mind dressing from ooth to anoot)... souk get arrested

it was in thai so im not sure if i was reading the right thing when i put it through the website that translates

Alysa1

sarNie Egg
episode 23 was alright imo, that stupid Jetree managed to take the painting and kidnap Hungtu!
Tun got shot by Sak, but i'm so happy that Sak got captured by the police , hopefully Jetree will be next eh!!

i don't really know what to say about Vee and Noot's relationship, it's really annoying me >.<
anyways Oh and Toey are so cute, they need more scenes together seriously =]

next episode i'm gunna feel so sorry for Hungtu... damn that Jetree!!!!

kellysaephan

sarNie Hatchling
YEA I JUST GOT DONE WATCHING IT ON A BIG TV AND WAAS LOVING IT ALL TODAY.... YEA I DO HOPE JIDTREE GO TO JAIL NEXT.... I WAS LOVING THIS EP.23 TODAY.... I FEEL MUCH BETTER KNOWING THAT vEE AND nOOTH TALKED BUT I WOULD LOVE IT IF vEE WOULD HAVE TOLD nOOTH THAT HE LOVED HER BUT HE DIDNT.... THATS OK THO I HOPE BY THE END HE WILL SAY IT R SHE WILL SAY IT.... SOMEONE SAID THAT WE HAVE TWO WEEKS OF THIS LAKORN???? MY SISTER TOLD ME THAT THE LAST EP IS NEXT MONDAY???? IF ANYONE IS REALLY SURE PLZ LET ME NO.....

kellysaephan

sarNie Hatchling
OH MY SISTER TOLD ME THAT BIE IS STARTING IN ANOTHER LAKORN SOON TOO... DONT NO WHAT THE NAME OF THE LAKORN YET BUT WHEN I FINE OUT WHAT IT IS I WILL LET YALL NO.... I CANT WAIT FOR IT......

Jassefras

sarNie Egg
OH MY SISTER TOLD ME THAT BIE IS STARTING IN ANOTHER LAKORN SOON TOO... DONT NO WHAT THE NAME OF THE LAKORN YET BUT WHEN I FINE OUT WHAT IT IS I WILL LET YALL NO.... I CANT WAIT FOR IT......
Hey, Bie is gonna do another Lakorn with exact, thats right. But its definetly not going to end at next week monday. Bie told in a interview thats its gonna end at the end of june and that they have to film just 2 days left.

Jassefras

sarNie Egg
After Dok Ruk Rim Taang it wil be หัวใจพลอยโจร Hua Jai Ploy Jone. Its with Mos Patiparn and Pim Pimmada..... Fluke, Gam, Mae

Alysa1

sarNie Egg
i liked ep 24, Vee and Noot nearly kissed but Noot pulled away, it seems things are getting better between them :]
man Jetree is such an evil b*tch, Hungtu can't seem to escape from her, oh well at least he didn't get buried in that box!!

what the hell is Jane doing, she should just stay out of it, unless she wants to go to jail, eh especially that sidekick of hers!!!

kellysaephan

sarNie Hatchling
OMG... i am not in joying this ep... hate the way jidtree just out of no where gave jane the (WILL) and now by looking at the perview jane is going to some how get Vee back for her self.... now im feeling sorry for Nooth because she dont need all this while she is looking for Hungtu..... but anyways i did some how liked the part where Vee and Nooth did almost kissed... but i also like when Vee took Nooth to his office and was asking y she was dress like Ooth.... then he gave her three big kiss on the face.... i was lovin thos parts.....

vilasaeng

sarNie Juvenile
I like watching the chemistry between the two build up but my passion for dog Hogtu are not so great....He seem like the main character...Still going to watch it though...lol

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Hey, I have a question about Bie and Vill..I was watching the thai channel and when Bie news came on, my aunt was saying that she read an article saying that these two is a couple..so does anyone know if it's true or not..

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
Hey, I have a question about Bie and Vill..I was watching the thai channel and when Bie news came on, my aunt was saying that she read an article saying that these two is a couple..so does anyone know if it's true or not..
don't worry SunRise, they ain't a couple. Those r just gossip. Bie said it himself that he isn't ready for any type of relationship and he also said that fans and other ppls would like to put n'ek he acts with, with him but everything cool he's not ready. if it's true, then i guess this would have been all over thailand by now lol

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
why don't hunto just bite her crazy ass? that pitbull they met at the beach should've bit sak's dumbass too, they're dogs, comeon!

:lol: I guess they don't want to portray dogs as being violent or they just didn't think to put that in the storyline. Plus, I don't know to what extent they'll bite the actors. :ph34r:

Jassefras

sarNie Egg
Hey, can your aunt translate this for me please hihi http://gossipstar.mthai.com/gossip-content/27386

or someone translate it for me please pleaseee :p http://gossipstar.mthai.com/gossip-content/27386

btw jeeja: I thought that he always said that he is ready for a relationship, but he don't got someone yet? :p