Dok Ruk Rim Tang [Exact]

kellysaephan

sarNie Hatchling
well i guess i was worng about today's ep.28 being the last one...LOL
Anyways i just got done watching ep.28 and im hoping that hungtu will be ok i no he will and all..... cant wait for monday to watch ep.29.... im so happy this lakorn isnt ending just yet because i really like watching this lakorn... i no alot of u guys r saything that its taking to long to end but im fine wid just watching it. It's what i do when i get home from work. love to see what gose on next.....LOL

kellysaephan

sarNie Hatchling
Tomorrow is the last ep... i no everyone is ready for it to end.... but for me im not.... im sad its ending..... well cant wait for Bie's next lakorn to come out.... Dose anyone no when its coming out???? i no that he's filming by the end of the year.....

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
I honestly gave up on this lakorn, it started dragging A LOT. I liked it in the beg-middle of the lakorn then all of a sudden, the nang'ek got so ANNOYING! Who found Vill's character, Ah-noot, annoying? All she did was cry and be a weakling I fast forward episode 20 and up, I just thought it was unnecessary to make the lakorn so long.

kab hnub

sarNie Hatchling
I honestly gave up on this lakorn, it started dragging A LOT. I liked it in the beg-middle of the lakorn then all of a sudden, the nang'ek got so ANNOYING! Who found Vill's character, Ah-noot, annoying? All she did was cry and be a weakling I fast forward episode 20 and up, I just thought it was unnecessary to make the lakorn so long.
lmao...and i thought i was the only one. yeah her crying is annoying and pretty much i didn't really felt anything when she was crying at all. i stopped way b4 ep 20. i'm just checking out the end and of course everyone gets a happily ever after :p

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
lmao...and i thought i was the only one. yeah her crying is annoying and pretty much i didn't really felt anything when she was crying at all. i stopped way b4 ep 20. i'm just checking out the end and of course everyone gets a happily ever after :p
GREAT TO KNOW. I think nobody have a best/beautiful crying ever. WHEN WE CRY, PEOPLE!!! WE ALL LOOK LIKE CRAP. AND UGLY. soooooo....I better much think everyone have a annoying cry, just that some of us never got to show it on screen for millions of people to watch. (how sad)

kellysaephan

sarNie Hatchling
i loved the endding it was what i wanted and i cant wait for his next lakorn to come out... i wanna watch it already....LOL

sweet_yang

sarNie Adult
Love Bie in this lakorn! I thought he was more touchy with Wiew in this lakorn compared to his previous lakorns with fang, aff, and mew. Anyway, he's awesome and i can't wait to see more of him on screen. at the same time, i want to hear his new album too. :)

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
Well I just finished watching the whole lakorn in less than 3 hours. Should have slept for work. But oh well. I just wanted to put my two cents in. Anyhow, I thought Vill's acting has not improved when it comes to crying and there was too many of that kind of scene in the lakorn done by pretty much her. A lot of it wasn't necessary. I thought Bie looks so cute in the lakorn and so did Ann A. I really like Fang but when it comes to the diva role, she doesn't really fit it at all. Now Ann on the other hand, mastered it and I'm glad she has taken a break from that type of role for this lakorn. Overall, my opinion is that Vill needs more improvement, Fang not good as nang'rai, and Bie's character was a bit too soft for him. That said, Bie is so adorable in the role and lakorn. I'm off to bed now.

Asy

sarNie Immature
I started watching this lakorn 4 days ago, just after I finished watching Roy Adeet Haeng Rak. I'm now on episode 11. In this episode, the fact that Vee slept with Jen to prove that he wasn't gay, really pissed me off!!!

View's character as Ood started to be annoying. She disguised as a boy but she kept crying. Fang wasn't good as a Nang rai (well she was more annoying) while her sister in this lakorn, Jitree, I fed up when she yells, but she always a good actress though.

Overall this lakorn is still ok for me and I'll keep continue watching.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
o m g!!! I love Vill and Bie! I can't wait to see them again in another lakorn.
They were so cute together!! Love Love Love!

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
I LOVE THIS DRAMA SO FARR. I AM now just watching this drama. Subbed right now...LOL bie is such a good actor thinking he is not gay or gay lol...Love it so much but i just wish they didn't make Vill's hair like that. UGh. Umma need to get going to Ep23

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I actually thought Vill's hair looked good like that. Bie was so narak in this and i fell in love w/ him all over again. LOL Who wouldn't? I also thought that Vill's character was annoying and thought that Fang did great as nang rai, but remember, she wasn't the BIG nang rai cause that's for Pei to be. I loved this lakorn and Bie and Vill together as well, but I still think no one fits Bie more than Noona. :)

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Lol,.....Noona and Bie are so cute. But tbh i rather choose Vill and Bie (srry) I mean i am loving them in Koo-Kwam right now omg...So funny when they were eating around the little table eating pineapple and bie was like Sweet and stuff hehehe 555+  but have u seen bie and Vill in Kharm Wayla they had such cute and hot chemistry OHHH my GOD.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I loved it...I hope VillBie will get paired up again...Missing them...

I thoguth Bie's name was pronounce (By) but it's pronounce ( b )

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Ooh, the very lakorn that made me fall in love with Vill! I can't believe I never commented in here. So many things to say for this lakorn; I'll save it for another time. :D

-AyLove- said:
o m g!!! I love Vill and Bie! I can't wait to see them again in another lakorn.
They were so cute together!! Love Love Love!

I think they were and are still cute together. :yes: One of those couples that don't really match/look alike, yet still look so good together. :wub:

fantastic_27 said:
Lol,.....Noona and Bie are so cute. But tbh i rather choose Vill and Bie (srry) I mean i am loving them in Koo-Kwam right now omg...So funny when they were eating around the little table eating pineapple and bie was like Sweet and stuff hehehe 555+  but have u seen bie and Vill in Kharm Wayla they had such cute and hot chemistry OHHH my GOD.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I loved it...I hope VillBie will get paired up again...Missing them...

I thoguth Bie's name was pronounce (By) but it's pronounce ( b )

I personally think Noona and Bie match each other in terms of looks, but like you, I prefer and :heart: Vill and Bie. :) I agree with you that they (Bie and Vill) do have a cute and hot chemistry. :wub: It would be sweet to see Bie and Vill reunite, but I honestly want Toomtam and Vill first. :woot: At least Bie was Vill's first pra'ek for her to reunite with hehe. Well, we'll just have to wait and see who Vill will pair up with in her next lakorn...please, either Toomtam, Bie, or Guy! :worthy: