Dok Som See Thong(Broadcast thai)

cecilia

Staff member
I still hate Chom and I always will..... Aun is really starting to get on my nerves, Lift needs to rise from the dead and slap both him and chom haha!!!!
maybe instead of slapping -- he should come back to haunt them or make khun YAI go crazy like how they did to khun nai 4 LOL

cluesb91

sarNie Egg
I felt the same too. This is not a traditional Thai lakorn. I understand they are trying to aim at society right now, but I like to watch something that is that too reality as ......
If you want to watch something that is more reality, I wouldn't recommend Thai lakorns. :X They're all the same storyline w/ the evil, annoying nangrai and throughout the story, all they do is misunderstand and make up. This lakorn is different from other lakorns though. It doesn't have those really annoying nangrai.

Also, I heard this Lakorn got cancelled b/c of Chompoo's character...is this true?

sweetlaogirl

sarNie Egg
SPOILER ALERT!!!

Just watched ep 8. After Aun and Chom did it in his office she went home and her mom asked her if she was hungry and she said "I am full" I was thinking OMG what a slut. And Aun went home and he was reminising of the time he did it with Chom and Lift and he began to cry I was thinking what a girl.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
SPOILER ALERT!!!

Just watched ep 8. After Aun and Chom did it in his office she went home and her mom asked her if she was hungry and she said "I am full" I was thinking OMG what a slut. And Aun went home and he was reminising of the time he did it with Chom and Lift and he began to cry I was thinking what a girl.

thats wat makes me mad about Aun... he thinks about wat he has done with them while sleeping n the same
bed with his wife donut

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
wow this lakorn is full of craziness...i am overwhelm by just reading it....wish i can get into it...but Lakorn is an escape from reality for me so i like all the Fuffy happy romance stuff haha

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
According to Lyn's Iheartlakorns blog the Thai Culture ministry is planning on banning this lakorn. Apparently this is too bad for children.

onahc

sarNie Elites
According to Lyn's Iheartlakorns blog the Thai Culture ministry is planning on banning this lakorn. Apparently this is too bad for children.

Aren't they a bit late, this lakon is ending 05/19/11. They should have said something sooner. Anyway, this lakon is really interesting and different than most lakons I've seen before. Everyone is doing such an awesome job in their roles, especially Chompoo, I hope she gets an award for this. Pope is really good too for a newbie, I could see him playing p'ek one day. Negative attention is better than none at all and I believe it's the parents duty to monitor what their children watch, but I don't think it's really that bad. I hope viewers watch with a conscious mind, not only taking in the bad but learning life lessons from the story and the characters as well. This lakon is based on real life and the producer is doing an excellent job in showing the bad, the pretty and the ugly.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
agree it the parent responsibility, and usually they have the caution before the episode that it not suitable for certain age

krazydara

sarNie Egg
as much as i love chom, i cant stand her in this lakorn. the only character i like in here is gybzy. i have to admit that chom is very good portraying her character though i hope she get an award.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart

OMG this is freaking crazy =.=
like what you gals have mentioned earlier, this lakorn is ending soon !
omggg.
i haven't been watching this lakorn but then i have been keeping updates with it..
i guess it has to do with Aun doing this and that with a girl and a guy?
am i right? cause i know some other lakorns have crazy storylines too

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
goodness this lakorn is a one crazy drama, these kind of genre have been known for a
long while ago since they had started with Thai Lakorn history why they just came up
with banning onscreen. :coverlaf:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
There has been a lakorn similar to this starring Sam Yuranan and Sangravee. Sangravee saw that her father had many wives so when she grew up she wanted to have a lot of men so she slept around, preferably with married men. She had an affair with Sam and he dies drowning. Sangravee doesn't care and goes on in finding new men. But I think Chompoo is more evil in here.

onahc

sarNie Elites
OMG this is freaking crazy =.=
like what you gals have mentioned earlier, this lakorn is ending soon !
omggg.
i haven't been watching this lakorn but then i have been keeping updates with it..
i guess it has to do with Aun doing this and that with a girl and a guy?
am i right? cause i know some other lakorns have crazy storylines too
It's not so much that Aun's character is Bi, but the N'EK, if we can call her that LOL, is a really horrible person and poor role model for youths. She treats her mother like crap and anyone else who gets in her way. She'll lie, cheat and steal to get what she wants no matter the cost, even if it means degrading herself (she's a mistress and bonafide home wrecker) or crossing moral boundaries. She is really flawed and immoral, which in a way makes her real in a sense. There's also a lot of kissing and sex in this lakon which would be deemed inappropriate for younger viewers.

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
Thai Culture ministry wants to ban this lakorn isn't it too late now for that. I think this lakorn is teaching parents and young men and women how wrongfully it is. Don't try to dust dirt under the rug, it base on a true story of real people. I am not trying to stir anythings up but just want to give examplar daras like Pinky, Tanya, and Peck and the actual people that you and I know. Don't be offense just an example that's all.

dillycali

sarNie Egg
Thai Culture ministry wants to ban this lakorn isn't it too late now for that. I think this lakorn is teaching parents and young men and women how wrongfully it is. Don't try to dust dirt under the rug, it base on a true story of real people. I am not trying to stir anythings up but just want to give examplar daras like Pinky, Tanya, and Peck and the actual people that you and I know. Don't be offense just an example that's all.
Yeah this lakorn is base on real life. People just need to watch and look past the sex and bad behavior that araya is protraying and understand the true message that if you act that way what will happen to you in the end.
BTW Pinky did do great damage to Tanya and Peck marriage. In the dara news today they said that Tanya will go back to Thailand and file for divorce and asking for a large sum of money. Pinky will never redeem herself in the entertainment industry. She is ban forever and know one will hire her again, since the thai citizens cannot forgive her for what she has done. Basically her acting career is done for good.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
It's not so much that Aun's character is Bi, but the N'EK, if we can call her that LOL, is a really horrible person and poor role model for youths. She treats her mother like crap and anyone else who gets in her way. She'll lie, cheat and steal to get what she wants no matter the cost, even if it means degrading herself (she's a mistress and bonafide home wrecker) or crossing moral boundaries. She is really flawed and immoral, which in a way makes her real in a sense. There's also a lot of kissing and sex in this lakon which would be deemed inappropriate for younger viewers.

oh since you put it that way, i understand it more ><
thanks ! (=

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
don't know why decide to banned this lakorn this moment when the lakorn is nearly
come to an end in airing onscreen.