Dok Som See Thong(Broadcast thai)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
from the bts clips looks like Donut is the nang'ek/Aun's wife and Chompoo is the main focus but also as n'ek/Aun's stepwife

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
opening credit from spicyforum channel

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
OMFG! I'm watching all episode 1 right now... Wow chompoo has games. I'm not going to spoil for those who haven't watch yet. Wow Pope is is super hot! He's so fine and reminds me a lot of Grate. He's always smilling. Damn he can sure act, I am inlove with him and chompoo, great chemistry. I need more part 2!

tinah

sarNie Coma
epi 1 was good! it did start off at a good pace. i didnt even finish part 1 so im kind of confused as to whats going on right now. such good looking cast in here! ive always like how broadcast choose their cast.

i have a feeling there might not be a happy ending for araya.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
epi 1 was good! it did start off at a good pace. i didnt even finish part 1 so im kind of confused as to whats going on right now. such good looking cast in here! ive always like how broadcast choose their cast.

i have a feeling there might not be a happy ending for araya.
yeah it looks like no happy ending for Chompoo cos by the looks Donut is actually the n'ek and Chompoo is just the main
focus n'ek only. its a good pace for the start and i hope they're continue on this pace.

fanny

sarNie Adult
as much as i love chom, but i cant stand to watch this lakorn because i dont want to hate her in her future lakorn. she is like n'rai with reasons, but still cant watch the lakorn. i stopped middle of the ep.1 maybe ill watch it when it ends.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
as much as i love chom, but i cant stand to watch this lakorn because i dont want to hate her in her future lakorn. she is like n'rai with reasons, but still cant watch the lakorn. i stopped middle of the ep.1 maybe ill watch it when it ends.
Her upcoming lakorn is Mia Taeng starring along side with Rome Patchata.

tinah

sarNie Coma
I don't like arayas character at all but the lakorn is enjoyable so ill continue to watch It. I just wanted to slap her at some! Especially with her bad attitude toward her mom and the people that is nice to her. The madam lady who supported her and her mom is so kind to them but she areeya doesn't show any respect..then pope who truly like her and she knows it but she could careless!

Her character is so conceited too. Most of the scene, I thought she overacted and tried too hard to have a mean face. I've always thought she would make a better vilian though.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I don't like arayas character at all but the lakorn is enjoyable so ill continue to watch It. I just wanted to slap her at some! Especially with her bad attitude toward her mom and the people that is nice to her. The madam lady who supported her and her mom is so kind to them but she areeya doesn't show any respect..then pope who truly like her and she knows it but she could careless!

Her character is so conceited too. Most of the scene, I thought she overacted and tried too hard to have a mean face. I've always thought she would make a better vilian though.
Yeah i don't like Chompoo character either but this sequel is a very good one and wow that gay Lift his so crazily psycho
in love with Aun so much episode 2 preview Aun and Donut wedding Lift got so heart broken cos loosing his bio sexual mate
he love, Aun he changes his gender he chose to become a man that likes woman, Donut is so pretty in the Chinese Bride red
dress glad she's the nang'ek.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Anytime Chompoo acts rude towards her mom and the madam lady I get so mad at her. I don't mind her going around with one guy to the next, nothing is as bad as treated other with disrespect. I know why Chompoo behave that way, it's because she will never have enough. She would always compare herself to others, and reached to get up to their level or even aim higher than them. Though I am loving this lakorn, her acting is perfect in here. Really like the cast a lot, and can't wait for today episodes.