Dok Som See Thong(Broadcast thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^just just sai soke bur i remember someone did the same while watching "nang barb" with benz, ae, aum etc.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I did NOT watch this lakorn at all but I adore Pope so much so I randomly clicked on KissKeepInTouch latest upload of this lakorn which was Epi.15. Pope is such a good actor, just one watching one episode I can already feel his emotions and feelings. He's such a sweet, charming, and kind guy. I would go for him anyday! Lol. Chompoo's character seems to never learn her lesson!! >.<

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
Just watched it and the lakorns ending soon for sure... Maybe tmrws the ending... Which nothings goin to be solve which part 3 will conclude everything I think... Dang that suck, Khoon Dee's goodbye from Chai Yai's sucked big time... Not what I expected, could of been worse but noooo they wanted it to drag to next part that's why ughhhhh. This episode was intense, I love love love Den Jun... Her words are like a smack in the face lol. Gosh all I wanted to see is Kum Kaew and Louis's part :)

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I did NOT watch this lakorn at all but I adore Pope so much so I randomly clicked on KissKeepInTouch latest upload of this lakorn which was Epi.15. Pope is such a good actor, just one watching one episode I can already feel his emotions and feelings. He's such a sweet, charming, and kind guy. I would go for him anyday! Lol. Chompoo's character seems to never learn her lesson!! >.<
I agree with everything you said about Pope. He is the man, he is so hot and I adore him so much. I feel really bad for him in this lakorn, he really can portrayed his character so well. I do feel the emotions, excitement, pain, love of his character. He is such a great actor and I really like him in here. You know if Chom choose to be with him she would be so lucky, because he loves her but he's not blind to the point that he would allow her to behave like this. I think he knows her deep down inside, more than the other mens she has been with. Though I know Chom character doesn't have feelings for Pope like that, but she slept with him anyways. He is so fine, and such a sweet guy. I can't ever say enough about the Man lol.

Damn I cant believe she slept with her friend... She is really that desperate.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Yep its ending tomorrow

fah just want to use every guy who's around her. She's such a whore. She can't make her own living without and didn't she graduate from a good school

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
You know if pope dies in this lakorn, I am going to be so sad. Fah will definetly have no one and she should realize all that she has done. I'm scared he might die because he not well and he suffer a lot from stupid Fah.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
As I mentioned this lakorn actually can teach ppls lots lesson if they even pay attention to what the lakorn is really about. I actually feel sorry for Fah. As young as she was, she had face those environment of people putting her down because of her color is different and her mom is a servant. When people put you down, what can one do, is to get better than other. She just trying to make her self better. Although her way is not right, but when a person is on the edge they don't have much choice. Lots of people have the opportunity to get thing easily, but not many ppls have that choice like us. Some ppls never have a choice in all their life.

Ppls only see their side right and the other side is wrong. Like Khun Dee or Daen, they have everything. They didn't need to fight for what they need, thing will just come to them so they will be good and do good thing. But I think Khun Dean just over the top, she never feel sorry for anyone except her and her friend. She used money to buy everything, even her own husband. I find that's too much. She abuse her money. But someone like fah, who doesn't have much have to fight and use all kind of way to get what she wants. This world is just not justice. Rich pps get richer and poor people get poorer.

We, those that have many opportunity and things, would never appreciate them because it is easy to get, but for someone that never have them, opportunity is like a dream for them.

Also, who says Fah doesn't love her mom. I think Fah loves her mom a lot, even more than some did. She just didn't know how to show to her mom. If she doesn't love her mom, why she constantly want her mom to move out of the house or stop being servant. It could be that she doesn't want to be embrrased, but most would be she wants her mom stop serving people.

I don't see anything wrong with her mom does thing for her, which many people think is wrong. My mother still cook for me when I come home late from work and school. She still do lots of thing to me and she even happy that she able to do that for me. My best friend mom will get piss if the food she cook for my friend is not eat after she came home from work. Many things we told them not to do for us but they still do because that is love from mom. No matter how old we are to them we still baby and they still think they need to take care of us.

If I watch this lakorn when I was young I would have hate Fah, but my world is changing. I see many people with limited opportunity and I actually understand them more after living with them for many months for my work. If anyone to blame I would say the society that we are in that create this mess.

I'm writing an essay already...please grade me..just kidding. I feel that I need to write something about this lakorn. Althought I don't have time to watch every scence or esp. It is actually a good lakorn.

natty

Chubs
I must say that in my 20+ years of watching lakorn, Dok Som See Tong is by far THE best lakorn ever. The storyline is superb and the acting is superb. I also must really applaud the teaching at the end by the monk as well as the producer who edit all the good sayings for the credit.

Now with that said, I see no reason for a part 3. Especially with all the storyline that people are posting. It's ridiculous and unnecessary.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I must say that in my 20+ years of watching lakorn, Dok Som See Tong is by far THE best lakorn ever. The storyline is superb and the acting is superb. I also must really applaud the teaching at the end by the monk as well as the producer who edit all the good sayings for the credit.
I just finished the last esp and yeap the teaching at the end was good..they should do this more often. Also hope that ppls would watch lakorn with an open mind and really learn from it, not just for entertainment.

tinah

sarNie Coma
in this lakorn, it has good and bad morals but some of us viewers tend to overlook the good side and focus on the bad. the words that have been sad in this lakorn does teaches us valuable lesson but its up to the viewers if they want to pay attention or not. although i want to see Fah and Khun Nai # 2 suffer but it does make sense how they dont just turn those 2 into good people right away ..like in some lakorns, the rai would turn good out of nowhere when they have been 'rai" throughout the whole lakorn.

as we can see, there is gonna be a part 3 so lets get ready for that one lol its gonna be far worst than this one

tinah

sarNie Coma

Now with that said, I see no reason for a part 3. Especially with all the storyline that people are posting. It's ridiculous and unnecessary.
yea, i was really touched by the quotes and teaching from the monk. bravo to khun nong for doing that and giving viewers a more understanding to the purposed of the lakorn

kermint

sarNie Adult
who says this lakorn isnt good but i say the best lakorn ever. this lakorn has so many stories to tell ppl......

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
The ending was satisfying, quotes were good, mysteries still unsolved, and part 3 is unnecessary.... I believed the rated screen should of been toned down more.... But over all it's good enough lakorn, if compared to any channel 7 lakorn.... It's gold!!!!

And for one last time from this thread, I still dislike Chompoo lol...

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
The ending was satisfying, quotes were good, mysteries still unsolved, and part 3 is unnecessary.... I believed the rated screen should of been toned down more.... But over all it's good enough lakorn, if compared to any channel 7 lakorn.... It's gold!!!!

And for one last time from this thread, I still dislike Chompoo lol...

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I like the "moral of the story" at the end but shouldn't people know that already if you watch it? It wasn't exactly subtle. And people who said this lakorn teach bad things either didn't want to think about it cause they're lazy or they refuse to see it and a lesson at the end wasn't going to make them see the light.

The ending was the best part. I'm tired of the villains going crazy, dies or is forgiven by everyone or like Tinah said, becoming good. Also the acting in here really was impressive. We so don't need a part 3. It was the perfect ending.

Ashi

sarNie Hatchling
This lakorn is really good, I seriously think everyone deserve an award :thumbsup: I feel for pope the most he loved and care for her alot but to bad she doesn't feel the same way. I'm actually glad there will be part 3 because the end were still alot unsolved.