Domlai Ney Monuss

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
you can buy it at ekomsantime. i love this lakorn, noosaba is very pretty and made a good job, i think this one is better than "sera darel".

sreypoch

sarNie Hatchling
i watched this movie with my mom when i was 11. i don't remember. all i know it was a good movie. can you tell me what is it about? :D

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
well, the p'ek i don't remember his name on the lakorn has a little half brother who loves the n'ek (khouy) but since the p'ek has a very bad reputation and his brother is a good son, he doesn't want him to marry with a little dancer and married khouy instead of hos brother. so they're married but she wants 3 millions to save her grandma' house. the p'ek thinks she's interested and hates her. one day, his daughter comes from england makie or margaret and bla bla bla. it's "domlay ney manous" because the p'ek thinks all has a price, even humans.

russe

sarNie Adult
someone already upload this on Youtube, but I just can't find it anymore. I wanted to watch this again.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i like it when she's pregnant and he thinks she's jealous because his brother is going to be engaged with an other woman. he was something like "you see him having sweet moments with an other woman and you're throwing? huh? i know you're jealous" he was so stupid!

russe

sarNie Adult
i like it when she's pregnant and he thinks she's jealous because his brother is going to be engaged with an other woman. he was something like "you see him having sweet moments with an other woman and you're throwing? huh? i know you're jealous" he was so stupid!
Sajenna, did you upload this to Youtube, but got deleted?

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
I hope they would remake this lakorn. I like it very much and it was a good story.
I wouldn't mind either if they remake it. But I hope they don't drag the storyline. I would like to see more cute scene between the main ones especially when they visit the countryside.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i want them to have more sweet scenes but keep the relation between the p'ek and his maid, you know the one where makie said "bye" he replied "i ate already"

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i have it now!!! in dvd, i think my uncle has buyed it from ekomsantime because it was written ekomsantime on the dvd. it's his present for khmer new year to me B)

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Looking for this lackon domlai ney manos? Do you know where can I buy it now?
It’s hard to find this lakorn anywhere. I’ve search at many khmer video stores, but no luck. I remember liking this very much. I didn’t like the remake with Noon and Pong.