Dong Phoo Dee (Act Art)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yeah all of the fans agree the same too.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Aww thanks! Taew is super cute! Glad she's pairing with Mart! I've watched most of his drama's already except for the one w/ Aff :( This lakorn reminds me of NGAO ASOKE a bit though 'cause nang'ek liked praek when she was a little girl and got with praek later when she grew up and he came back from studying.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^yeh in a way, its kinda similar. i like these type of storyline when n'ek is poor and she has to move in to pra'ek house. later on, finds out she is actually rich. just seeing some of the trailer and clip is getting me hyped!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I'm not much of a fan of period dramas, I think ? Haaa. But I enjoyed Tang Pan Korn and Ngao Asoke though. I miss Taew! I wanted this lakorn to be modern since I want tonns of sweeet scenes between Mart + Taew. He's soooo adorable, I love al his roles + lakorns.!

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
Aww thanks! Taew is super cute! Glad she's pairing with Mart! I've watched most of his drama's already except for the one w/ Aff :( This lakorn reminds me of NGAO ASOKE a bit though 'cause nang'ek liked praek when she was a little girl and got with praek later when she grew up and he came back from studying.
i kno!!!! imma get into the ngao asoke mode again..haha

Katerine

Butterfly123
teasers out for this so it airring next time slot so if Pantip was right this should be airring after Soo Sarn Pootaesuan on the fri - sun slot

but this looks real good i dnt think they should have put this Fri-sun slot coz Aump lakorn airring that slot to.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
can't wait, Taew look so cute! happy finally she get to play as nang'ek for prime time lakorn. but weird that pra'ek see nang'ek since she was a kid and they have a love relationship together when she grow up,he's much older than her and he is her guardian too and they write letters to eachother, the story kinda remind me of Joy and Willy lakorn" Ruk Diew Cong Janjira" in a way.