Dong Phoo Dee (Act Art)

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
ok, here's just my take on it. i think they are all sisters, because nok c made many comments about rojt and pojt...like how "there mother's blood is strong" (to provoke them in his anger) yet he also states that rojt and pojt can not be as degrading as taew because they "share the same mother's and father's blood". so those two comments alone show you that he thinks lowly of rojt and pojt's mother yet appreciates them because they have his blood too...making them "better" than taew.

as for nok j, she must have had rojt and pojt first, and was pregnant with taew at the time she lost her memory. the scene at the beginning of the lakorn showed her running frantically during some kind of bombing. she got hit by a car and hits her head causing her to lose her memory. that's why she could only appreciate taew, not rojt and pojt too. if she could remember rojt and pojt, we would have gotten more clues. but that's why it's a little more exciting. haha

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
This sure is a family drama. It's not what episode 7 already and we don't have much to say about Smart & Taew. They just need to hurry up and open that document. I don't even know how old Kom is by now. They never mentioned about age but just that they are entering college. How old is that?

lilypha

sarNie Adult
i somehow feel that this lakorn is so slow... can they just make taew leave the house? I wanna see the starting feeling of mart and taew... but gosh it is too long as he is not even married yet...

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
i somehow feel that this lakorn is so slow... can they just make taew leave the house? I wanna see the starting feeling of mart and taew... but gosh it is too long as he is not even married yet...
I think she will leave the house once she goes study? Or once they opened the documents and she can't accept the fact so she leaves. Maybe that is when Mart character will get to be with her more to comfort. But then his gf, she needs to die so he doesn't look bad with Taew.. sounds mean, but that's what usually happens in Lakorn when the P'ek is married or has a relationship that is not with the N'ek lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
There is an equal amount of evil and good in this lakorn. Maybe that's why I like it, but then again the age gap is really bothering me :(

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol we don't really know how old mart is though. in da beginning he could be just starting college or starting on his graduate degree. aint his fiance still in school too?

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
I can't wait until tomorrow! I hope to see more scenes between Mart and Taew!!!

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
There is an equal amount of evil and good in this lakorn. Maybe that's why I like it, but then again the age gap is really bothering me :(
it doesn't really bother me much, cuz this reminds me of NGAO ASOKE.

NGAO ASOKE WAS HELLA GOOD WITH PONG AND PEUNG!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i didn't like ngao asoke. da storyline didn't have much in it at all but oo dis lakorn keeps u interested cause of da parents' past

natty

Chubs
Dang Ngao Asoke was boring. I just like all the cute part.

But anyways, I'm behind an epi. Been so busy but tomorrow I can laze all day!!!! Diamend be ready to chit chat!!! lol.

natty

Chubs
this lakorn is going by kinda slow tho <_< i want to see cuteness already!!! I want to tease Chor about her man.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol she like mart? yea erybody want sonme cute scenes but i don't mind lol i think da lakorn is interesting overall. natty u should join our spam thread at spicy lol

natty

Chubs
lol i think mart used to work at a restaurant she frequent.. not sure. lol.

lol yeah i'll go spam in a minute..