Dong Phoo Dee (Act Art)

iono

sarNie Hatchling
ohhh wow! i never knew that.. lOL

who else was from america? haha

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
a lot of people lol patson is from ga. he's been in thailand for how long and his thai still sucks lol ann alicia and chompoo a are from tx

natty

Chubs
ohhh wow! i never knew that.. lOL

who else was from america? haha

i am also from america... and remember my name, i will be a nang'ek of a lakorn call [title to be confirm] with pra'ek being Chakrit. the lakorn will be about this nang'ek who traveled back to thailand on a mission. Her mission is to :r-scene-pop-corn: the pra'ek and DEMAND he take responsibility . It will be a happily ever after of course with the pra'ek and nang'ek having 6 children and the pra'ek building the nang'ek a separate wing for her shoes! :yahoo:

natty

Chubs
ok so wait.. does mart's fiance know that he's pretending to be her father?

and omg is she going to move in with him? eek cant wait to see this week's epi..

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah i guess you can be the ex gf who cant let go :rolleyes: so she went psycho.. poor thing..
LOL then i'll try to get him back and i'll rape him first but he won't take responsibility lol i'll be one of those. but i get him b4 u LOL

yea i think roong knows bout mart and au's plan. gosh i wanna know if she's gon move in or not too

natty

Chubs
"sigh" if it's not for my head over heel blind love for chakrit then i wouldnt drink from under you.. lol..

i think i read in here that she moves out but went away for college right?

dowlhongfah

sarNie Egg
i think roj and khom are sisters too. dere was foreshadowing in sunday's previews lol roj said "if me and khom really are sisters then that would be good" so maybe nok only had 2 wives and not 3.
I think for sure Roj and Kom are sisters. Because in the first epi. her mother was caring an infant when she see's her husband cheating on her with her sister.
So i believe Poj or Pot however you spell her name is the affair child.
Because she seems like she inherited more of her stepmother's attitude then her mothers or maybe she got her fathers.
But all in all i want them to open the envelope as wel. Because thats when the story will unfold and get more dramatic as we all want :]

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
i haven't have time t watch this drama. is donut the nang rai? i hope not, i want her to be the side nang ek since taew is the primary nang ek. i hope donut gets with someone cute. love donut!

litolina

sarNie Hatchling
i haven't have time t watch this drama. is donut the nang rai? i hope not, i want her to be the side nang ek since taew is the primary nang ek. i hope donut gets with someone cute. love donut!

donut actually is the nangrai is this lakorn.. and i have to say she's pretty good at it..